(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Joli- Honestly... I kinda hate how skinny you are :D We so can't be friends anymore :rofl: That being said I really do love your bumps!!! I can't wait untill I have enough pictures for one of those! But i just started last week.

aurora- I love your bump too!!!!! I can't wait to be that big!

I think MM said her oh's birthday was today but thats just simply NOT possible... because theres only room for one birthday on MY birthday and I don't share well!!! So Sorry MM's oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!! I'm going to lunch with a friend and then she has a brand new pack and play and baby swing that were going to pick up and then the second I get home OH is taking off work and were going to canoodle all day! YAY FOR BIRTHDAYS!

I think I'm having some round ligament pain but wasn't sure if it's too early? I have my first prenatal tomorrow so I hope to hear the heartbeat, was just a bit worried because I didn't have it until after 11 weeks with ds.

Happyyyy Birthday Claire !!! I wish you the buckets of happiness & all the best for the new year!! & eat lots of CAKE!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...onvertable-vs-infant-carseat.html#post5168502

Happy birthday Claire!! :) I'm honestly not a skinny girl, I'm thin from side-ways, but wide built front-on! (well, at least my hips are - they were built for babies!! haha). Can't wait to see your bump pic collection!

Nicole - good luck with your prenatal tomorrow!! I have a feeling you're gonna hear your beanie's heartbeat! :)

Baby is totally not getting Christmas!!!! Hes being so mean to me today! I'm wondering if all this pain means I'm going to pop or I'm gonna end up at the doctors tomorrow! Either way... this baby is in BIG trouble for being mean to his mama on her birthday!

Oh and I don't have any cake :( I HAVE CHEESECAKE :D:D:D:d

i hope its made from one of those soft cheese's we can have lol xxx

Best of luck with the scan today GG. Hope all goes well, can't wait to see pics! x

Ooh similar time to mine. Mine's at 3.30pm tomorrow. God knows how I'll manage to drink 1 and 1/2 pints of water without going to the loo though!
Best of luck x

All the best for the scans girls!! ENjoy!!

i can breathe again! babe is fine, gave us a little wave and saw hb :) measuring my exact date 11 weeks 4 days..:happydance:

Im A- tho so will need anti D injections.

Joli- Honestly... I kinda hate how skinny you are :D We so can't be friends anymore :rofl: That being said I really do love your bumps!!! I can't wait untill I have enough pictures for one of those! But i just started last week.

aurora- I love your bump too!!!!! I can't wait to be that big!

I think MM said her oh's birthday was today but thats just simply NOT possible... because theres only room for one birthday on MY birthday and I don't share well!!! So Sorry MM's oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!! I'm going to lunch with a friend and then she has a brand new pack and play and baby swing that were going to pick up and then the second I get home OH is taking off work and were going to canoodle all day! YAY FOR BIRTHDAYS!

Happy belated birthday. UH, it's been his birthday for 47 years and it's also the same day as his mom's, she turned 71. Sorry you have to share but SHE had it before he did.

Sucked big time not having internet for about 5 days but I'm back and have a lot of reading to catch up on. :coffee:

Everything is fine here, I can feel the baby stretching out, no solid kicks just just but I'm fine with that. I know those kicks are coming soon enough.

i can breathe again! babe is fine, gave us a little wave and saw hb :) measuring my exact date 11 weeks 4 days..:happydance:

Im A- tho so will need anti D injections.

so glad everything went well for you, it's such a relief isn't it, pic is so cute. I'm in the same boat as you with the anti D, I'm rhesus negative too. X

Yay GG.. glad bubs is fine..

MM - welcome bk

Lol thats okay MM I moved my birthday to Wed... because I felt so bad yesterday that it couldn't possibly have been my birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->