(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Joli - Happy 2nd TRI!! whoo hoo.. !!! wow.. how time flys

Tink - Happy 20 weeks.. gosh already half way there.. YAY!!

To the ladies with the number 2 problems - EAT YOGHURT!! ;)

claire - hope the ultrasound and the babytest match & u get your lil boy!!

nicole - isnt it up to you to choose to see a family gp / a obgyn??

2016 - Im glad the baby is troubling you!! hehe.. good luck for the bloods today.

now here is the pic I promised the baby at 19 weeks.. the 2nd pic is the collage of the baby ultrasounds.. look at the difference!! its so kool!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 19 week.jpg
    19 week.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
  • ult collage.jpg
    ult collage.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 13
Devi- LOVE THE PICS!! what a cute bubba! and thanks! I hope so too! Come on teammmmmmmm :blue:

aww devi it has such a cute button nose!

im toying with the idea of booking an early private gender scan at 16w its £79 what do u think? i know the nhs ones wont search for gender so may wait until end of june only to be told cant see, wheras early private scan they search until they find it? xx

I say BOOOOOOO because we don't have them here!!! I can't find a pricate scan in the whole friggin country! HOWEVER! If we did have them I WOULD TOTALLY GO!

I can't wait to find out what your having too GG!

u think i should book it then? lol ! means i would see baby again in 4 weeks instead of over 8 weeks :) x

I would book it for sure! I wish I COULD book it! Its so nice I've heard and they spend extra time looking and more time explaining... and its so much more personal then a normal scan because thats all they are there to do is let you see bubs and find out the gender... So you get to spend like a half hour or more just looking at bubs!!! To me thats worth a billion dollars (but since i'd have 79 ... and you did just start a job you DIDN'T want to do... and OH is super interview stud now) I say go for it!

havnt started job just yet going to see them about it tomorrow lol I do have a part time job tho... and it would be a week after wedding :) 29th may and its my nephews birthday! x

GG - i would wait until you are 17 weeks to go in for a private scan.. the baby would be more developed.. & the gender will be confirmed.. if you go too early they may say not 100% sure..

Hey girls, just dropping by to say hi. Devi, your baby is so freagin cute!! What a difference from last scan...so much more developed now. You must be really showing now
hugs,

Well here's my scan pic from this afternoon. Bubs was wriggling like mad but finally managed to keep still so we could get a picture. The machine at the hospital that you use to pay for the pics was broken so I got the pics for free!! would have cost me £10 otherwise.
Everything was fine, ive got to have my quad test bloods at 16 wks, my glucose tolerance test at 28 wks (cause im old apparently :-( ) and my 20 week scan is booked for 23rd June.

I definately want to find out the gender, my 20 week scan seems so far off. Ive toyed with the idea of a private gender scan like you GG but I also want a 4D scan in the last few months so my head is telling me to wait until the 20 wk one to see if I can find out and then if not, book the private one.

Devi -your scan pics are lovely, such a cute profile on the 19 wk one x

Attachments

• 12 wk scan pic.jpg
    12 wk scan pic.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
devi: you have such a cute baby!! he/she has the sweetest little nose!! :) My family dr. didn't give me the option of getting a referral before 28 weeks, I'm not sure why. I really do like him so it's not that bad, I've just never known anyone that went to their family dr for that long and thought it was weird.

GG: I would definitely pay for the private scan!! That would be so exciting to find out early!

To answer Tink's question I'm finding out the sex for sure as well! I'm so excited to know!

ladybird: you must have posted while I was typing, love the pic, I can never believe how all of a sudden they are just a little baby! Here the glucose tolerance test is just standard, have you had it before?

We must have posted at the same time Nicole! no I've never had the glucose test before because over here they say they only do it when you are over 35. Not exactly looking forward to it but the good thing is I've got the 20 wk scan to look forward to first though.
Im so impatient that I think I might have a sneaky look on google and see how much private scans are round here, just in case of course :winkwink:

lady bird.. awesome pic!!

I think in the US the glucose test is also mandatory.. everyone gets it..

awww how cute tink! your 20 week scan is 2 days before mine !! i love how we are so close! xx

Devi.... Lovely profile of pandu! Cute lil button nose babe has! ;)

Ladybird.... Great scan pic!!! I reckon you've got a lil girl on board (judging by the angle of the nub)!

GG and other interested in private gender scans particularly in England... I went to one of the Babybond scan centres where a gender scan in 2D costs £79. They say you can go from 16 weeks and I went at 17 weeks. Beware of going before 17 weeks as girls genitals can be swollen still and mistaken for boys genitals!!!! I defo saw a protrusion between baby's legs but could not and still cannot see a scrotum so am hoping mine is a girl with swollen labia! But I know it's a long shot! The tech performing the ultrasound seemed certain it was a boy but you do hear stories of people being told the wrong gender etc! I just soooo want a girl and know hubby won't let me have anymore if this one is a boy! Unless...... I use a pin and sabbotage some condoms!!!! Lol Only joking there!!!!! ;)

Thanks tink, I so hope your right bout a lil girl! Mind you I don't know what to look for or where the nub is (how useless am I eh!)

I hope your right about your little one having swollen bits, Ive got everything crossed that you do get yr little girl x

None of the tests here in the states are mandatory, they are highly suggested though. You can say no to any procedure. GD testing I would do though, you don't want to mess with that and it can be dangerous.

I have a suspicion that I have SPD. inner thighs and lady bits hurt daily. Just wonder if my Dr can correctly diagnose it, she is kind of a ditz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->