(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Lovely scan pic GG.... Looks like a lil girlie to me! :) I'm rhesus negative too!

GG...I have said it twice and I will say it again. Lovely scan!

Tink...I have been very confused about the whole Anti-D thing. My doc said it only mattered if the father was positive blood group and the mother was negative because if both are neg then there is no way the baby can inherit the "opposite" blood to their mum and therefore no problem? :shrug: I don't fancy that many injections so I am going to insist DH is tested so I can avoid them if at all possible.
On a much lovelier note - HAPPY 20 WEEKS!!!!

ClaireNicole....sorry you felt rubbish on your birthday :hugs: perhaps your LO just wanted to let you know it was very well as a birthday present! :thumbup:

Joli....A very happy 13 weeks to you! :yipee: Do you find it sometimes you have a running total how long its been since you last had a holiday? :rofl:

Ladybird....Woohoo! 12 weeks. Nice you and Joli are so close in weeks! :friends:

Nicole....and, of course, DOUBLE DIGITS is one of my favourite mini-versaries! Huge congrats hun! :bunny:

Me?....I had a pretty bad night. Woke up at 1am feeling like I was on a ship being tossed about a rough sea. Also had a stabbing/burning backache and some cramps (all of which I keep getting told is normal). Got up and my body, which had previously decided to be coy on the number 2 front these last few days, thought the middle of the night was a good time! Not nice when you are half-asleep! TMI! lol

Managed to get back to sleep until now at 5.30 when I have had to go grab some breadsticks to stave off the nausea....really feels like I might puke this time. Hate to say I am slightly pleased as it gives me some confidence ahead of my blood test today but I am sure the novelty of gagging will wear off soon :rofl:

hey everyone!

tink happy 20 weeks
joli happy second tri!

no point in posting everything over here? i think we all ready the conceiving tigers thread anyway done we? hehe xxx

Hey GG - I love your scan!! sooo sweet!

Happy 12 weeks Ladybird - 12 weeks feels like a milestone right? And happy 9 weeks Nicole!!

2016 - you made me LOL - I didn't think about 13 weeks being that long since I last had a holiday, but now that you've put the idea in my mind, I can't get it out of my mind! haha Sorry you've not been feeling that great - I totally have the same number 2 problems!

Thanks for the congrats folks, 12 weeks does feel like a good milestone I must admit. I've still got the nausea though so hope that clears off soon. I'm really excited bout this afternoons scan though. I'll post pics later if I can.

Happy 13 weeks Joli!! X

2016 - totally sympathise bout the nausea, it's horrible. Eating little n often helps me and breadsticks are really handy to nibble on. It's a good sign that you are getting nausea though. Best of luck with the blood test too x

happy double figures nicole! X

whoopy dans got another graduate surveyer interview at a firm in steavenage just north of london! x

Ladybird: happy 12 weeks!!! :yipee: Hope the nausea leaves soon!! You're getting so close to 2nd tri, so exciting! Can't wait to see the scan pics!!

tink: Happy 20 weeks!!! Yay!!! halfway already!!

joli, gg: already replied in the other thread, never sure where I should post, probably here I guess!

Mommymichele: Welcome back!!! :)

Hibiscus: How are you doing? Haven't seen you in awhile, hope you're doing well!

I had my first prenatal yesterday, just a lot of questions, weight and blood pressure check. He didn't try to find the heartbeat, have to wait until may 25th! I'm not seeing an ob-gyn until after 28 weeks, just my family dr. Does anyone know if that is common? Just wondering because with ds I saw a gyno for my whole pregnancy. Hope everyone else is doing great!! :)

Got my free bestbaby test in the mail yesterday and took it and it says I'm having a boy! So I'm excited about that lol I have a 50% chance of having a boy now! :) I really wanna be team :blue:

Don't worry we're not painting the nursery but it was fun and now we'll see in a few weeks if its right!

Hey Claire - what's a bestbaby test? I want one!

here is the site hun https://bestbabygender.com/survey/index.php?sid=68766&lang=en

you just pay for shipping!

Thanks Claire! That's pretty neat! I wonder how accurate it is. How annoying that it takes a week for the results though! haha

no it takes a week to ship... in the US... it takes 2 minutes for the results... I'll post my result pictures lol

Attachments

• 100_1604.jpg
    100_1604.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_1605.jpg
    100_1605.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
oh really? Not sure why I read something about leaving it at room temperature for a week! eww - lol! It will be amazing if it's right! I'm hoping I'll find out the gender at my 16 week scan... 3 more weeks!

awww, fx'd for you hon! DH hopes we have a girl! I think I'm leaning that way slightly, but honestly I'd be happy with anything - I just want to know!!

clairenicole...So you pee in the cup and does your urine change colour? I'm just confused, tried to find more about it and ended up finding one where you use your own blood...not sure how I feel about that.

yeah this one you pee in cup... and pour in liquid and it turns colors

Hi girls! I took a Best Baby Gender test and an Intelligender test and both gave clear girl results but I'm having a boy so not very reliable!! I've heard they are little more than a urine pH test but there are lots of women it's been wrong for. You've still got 50/50 chance though! Lol

Cant believe I'm half way through already!!! Eeeekkk!

How's everyone else? So who plans on finding out gender and who plans on sticking to team yellow?! Does anyone have a preference for gender? I desperately wanted a girl this time as I already have 2 boys and a stepson so need some pink in the house!!! Lol But looks like I'm breeding a 5 aside football team! Hahaha ;)

im finding out gender ! im far too impatient to wait till november! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->