(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

I'm going to see about getting it cut tomorrow. At the mall of all places. ICK. Not a mall person, don't like to shop.

Uh oh, I forgot I have to buy a dress for Sunday brunch with DH. OOPS!

My days and nights are mixed up again, got out of bed at 9:30 pm just now, maybe I can get a long nap in before I go shopping.

I was going to wait to take more belly pics until 16 weeks, but I couldn't wait. So, I took a couple today at 15w5d.

I think it looks bigger than last week. What do you think??

Attachments

• belly 15w5d.jpg
    belly 15w5d.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
  • belly 15w5d-b.jpg
    belly 15w5d-b.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
I can't tell without the pictures next to eachother!!! But I totally think its a cute bump hun!

I def think it is bigger than the last pics Hibiscus!! lovely

:baby::flower:HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE !! (in advance):flower::baby:

OK, here's a side by side comparison of 12w3d and 15w5d. I'd say it looks bigger, but I did just eat a bunch of cake haha

Attachments

• belly comparison.jpg
    belly comparison.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
Happy Mother's Day ladies!

DH took me shopping yesterday, I have clothes that fit now. I missed wearing jeans!

Happy Mothers day!!!!! I have my whole family coming down today! 8 people (10 if you count me and DH) 2 babies 4 dogs and 2 of the ladies are pregnant lol It should be interesting!

Hey Hibiscus - what a beautiful bump! You can clearly see the difference! :)

I went to a baby shower over the weekend, and all the girls think that I will have a boy - the rationale is that I haven't been sick at all, and we went through a list of girls that we knew who had babies recently, and in the vast majority of cases, those with really bad morning sickness had girls, and those with very mild or no sickness had boys.

I thought we could take a poll with you gals who have had kids before (or know what's coming!) on whether this is accurate in any way?

Yay I get to bust another myth! I had 2 girls and 3 boys, no morning sickness ever!

I feel pretty sick and I am having a girl :winkwink:

ps. hibiscus loving the bump its deffo getting bigger. I have a 15 week looking bloat today! :blush:

Hey 2016..... How do ya know it's a girl hun or were you just joking with us? ;)

How is everyone today?! It's nice and sunny here today! Yay! :)

Hibiscus..... Your cute lil bump is coming on nicely now! ;)

Hellllo!!

my baby is dancing this morning.. I turned the music on this morning & wooohoo the number of kicks and the amount of movement I get !! I am soo sure the kiddo heard it .. & was enjoying it..

Things are great.. had an awesome weekend.. First warmish & sunny weekend here in Seattle.. But today its is RAINING AGAIN! hmm..

I have a routine appt this Friday.. and next week my In-laws are coming from overseas to stay with us for abt 2 weeks.. gna have a full house..

Devi, quit sending it to me please! Been crappy here for weeks now!

Not much going on here. Baby kicks some, not as much, but I think we are hitting a growth spurt and he/she is resting.

Finally am starting to sleep at night instead of during the day, was up at 9 pm till 4 am and then up at 9 am, so I think I'm good right now, we'll see. Need to go to bed a a decent hour tonight and hope for the best come morning. LOL the need to pee come morning is a help!

It's been chilly and dreary here lately, think I'm going to bake cookies today and warm up the the house. WAS going to make pork chops and roasted apples but I think I'm just going to make stew and mashed potatoes instead. Comfort food.

Crappy weather makes me feel crappy. I hate it.

Lol MM It SNOWED here last week!

I'm up in Minnesota with my family for the week because OH is off playing ARMY lol so I got to spend the whole dayw ith my nephew!!!! YAY! He's so cute and I didn't want to put him down for a nap because that was less time I got with him :( but eventually he had to go lol I think I'm off to bed now! I'm very very tired

hello all!! How are you?

Im going to see metallica tomorrow, im so uber excited!!!

Joli, I was not ill with my 2 boys and dreadfully sick for about 18weeks with this one. Altho I dont know the sex yet.

Myhubbty has been so busy revamping our back garden!It looks so nice now I love it!!

Of to see the MW thismorning, looking foreard to hearing legos HB!

Hey 2016..... How do ya know it's a girl hun or were you just joking with us? ;)

How is everyone today?! It's nice and sunny here today! Yay! :)

Hibiscus..... Your cute lil bump is coming on nicely now! ;)

I had a dream early on that I had a little girl and she was born early (hope that bit is wrong). It was very clear and I am just CONVINCED Squiggle is a girl. Of course I actually have no preference either way but I just love winding DH up saying Girl, Girl, Girl because he rather fancies only boys :rofl:

I don't know what to think when it comes to gender. It's not like I can pick.

I'd like a girl, he'd like a boy, MIL would like a boy to carry on the family name, which I understand and I'd like for her to get her wish. SIL and the nieces want another girl, SIL's hubby and my BIL are staying out of it. My parents just want everything to be ok, no preterm labor or preemie baby if it can be helped.

I don't think anyone would be upset if it was turned out opposite of what they hoped for. lol They would just laugh and tease DH about not getting it done properly, which I find funny. I'm ok with either gender, it's not up to me anyway.

We've got about two weeks till we find out and yes, I'm irritated that I don't know. DH is giving me hell about not knowing since I can find just about anything out, he finds it hilarious. It's one of the few things I have no control over and he just laughs, the ass he is.

When it comes down to it, all we want it a healthy, happy baby and an uneventful pregnancy. No preterm labor, no rushing to the hospital at 3 am unless it's time, no preemie baby if it can be helped and no NICU if possible. BTDT it just stresses me out more and I want the summer to be as boring as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->