(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hi everyone!

At last I have 5 mins to myself and am uploading the scan pictures from yesterday and some bump pictures from today (21 weeks exactly!). I am much smaller than I was with my other pregnancies.

Baby measured smaller than average for head circumferance and diameter, also for femur length, estimated fetal weight etc. But above average for abdominal circumferance!! Little porker! lol

My other boys are fine and excited about their new brother. Finlay, my oldest at 2 years 9 months started pre-school today and came back very pleased with himself and presented me with a beautiful flower painting he did for me! He had a great time - he seems so grown up now! Jack, my youngest at 14 months had a terrible rash today so had to take him to the doctors as I thought it could be chicken pox, but turns out it was most probably an allergic reaction to some grass pollen! I gave him some Piriton and he's right as rain now! Poor little mite was pickled in red blotches and his fingers were all swollen! I hate it when things happen so quickly like that!

Anyway, I am on facebook if anyone fancies adding me as a friend, please send me a PM!!

Enough babbling..... Here are the pictures! :happydance:

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 2
Tink baby is so cute!! and you look fab too hun.. ;)

Tink, what awesome pictures!! Your little boy looks so adorable, and you've got the cutest little bump! Keep ths pictures coming! :)

I have some exciting news!!!! I QUIT MY JOB!!!!!!! Which means I am offically a housewife... untill October and then I'll be a stay at home mom!!! It felt so freakin good to walk in to work and be like I QUIT!

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. Not a trim like I normally get but a real cut. I haven't had a real cut for 7 years and just because the woman has a pair of shears doesn't mean she knows what she's doing! I don't trust stylists. Last time I had layers put in, some witch put chunky layers in. NOT what I asked for! I'm nervous about this, was DH's idea and he set it up cause I mentioned getting it done. My hair is almost to my butt.

Oh well, if I hate it, ponytails for months and it will grow back eventually.

Baby and I are doing fine, DH is feeding me lots of high calorie foods to help me gain weight.

Had a really bad craving last night that required a trip to Walmart at nearly midnight. Peach ice cream. HAD TO HAVE IT!! Some one mentioned it, we've never heard of it, so we went looking. BEN AND JERRY'S WILLY NELSON PEACH COBBLER ICE CREAM ROCKS! I don't even LIKE fruit! YUMMY!

Awww MM come see my girl! Studio 1 salon in Phillips, wi... its probably like an 8 hour drive... but its so worth it because these girls are amazing! I just had mine done tuesday! and I LOVE it! I hadn't had a cut since last summer... but mine was almost to my butt too!

I think DH would kill me if I drove that far for a cut. How are you feeling hun?

oooo baby was kicking up a storm this morning! Little monkey had balled his/herself up on my right side making it very uncomfortable for me to sleep. I gave up and sat up to watch TV and then baby made my bladder into a kick bag. Little stinker! Well worth it though!

I'm feeling okay.... I have a dr. appt at 1030 and i'm really nervous... like the dr. is just going to tell me I'm not really pregnant :( or that I'm not pregnant anymore....Its really nerve wracking!!!! That and laundry and cleaning today is my plate... and it is full lol!!!

You don't have to tell your DH lol. when we moved to Tomah I drove the 5 hours to Phillips to get my hair done lol all summer last year! OH just shook his head at me lol

eh still don't see driving even 20 miles to get a cut hun. I'm 100% tomboy and it can stay in a ponytail for all I care really. Sorta. I'm getting older and just want to be more feminine looking. Might be the hormones too. Besides, if my hair looks good, I feel good.

wow claire!! you quit!! you go girl!! hehe.. I am a housewife too.. its FUN! G'luck with the doc appt..

MM - wow!!! awesome DH.. last weekend when we were getting ready to go to Portland, OR I had a craving for fresh KrispyKreme donuts!! I begged and begged Dh & he said NO cuz we were late! I bugged him the entire day abt it..

Even I was thinking of getting a haircut soon.. mine is a 1 min walk from my house.. it is apparently the best place in the city!! how convenient.. they do a good job (my hair is curly so i find it hard to let anyone have a go at it)

JOIN THE HOUSEWIFE/STAY AT HOME MUMMY GROUP! LOL :)

I used to work full time managing an admin team but went part time after my first, Finlay was born. Now after Jack I have taken a 5 year career break from my job but don't actually intend on returning but want to keep my options open. When my little ones are bigger I would like to train to become a midwife....... That's the plan anyway! ;)

We want a bigger house so think I will need to work anyway but not for a few years! Lol

Lol well I might HAVE to go back to work eventually. I mean you never know right? So I'm keeping that possibility in my mind.... HOWEVER I think I'm going to ENJOY being a stay at homer!! Allthough its not easy!!! Which I know. This morning I was up at 6am and made breakfast for the hubby, did dishes, shaved my legs (a feat in itself), showered, brought 5 baskets of laundry to the laundrymat, went and got a pap smear, went and threw laundry in dryer, brought lunch to hubby, folded all laundry and carried it to the car.... and now i'm exhausted!! Laundry is still sitting in my car lol. I told OH he can bring it in because its not good for me to do that kind of lifting anyway.

Dr. appt went great! Heard the HB and its 140bpm!!! Pap was quick and mildly painless lol. It was weird that OH was with me even though he left for the pap and came back... but weird none the less... Because i've never done a dr. appt with a boy :D and my dr. was a guy and him and my hubby started talking guy stuff which made me feel like maybe he was a guy and not so much a dr and made me feel kinda weird about showing him my goodies! But now I'm just so happy that my LO is okay!!!!!!

Didn't get my hair cut. I snuggled in bed with DH all day instead! Might go and get it done tomorrow or Saturday at the mall.

Devi, your mean. Did you know we can't get Krispy Kreme here anymore. SEND ME A BOX!! I love plain glazed ones! Glad you got yours and you aren't the only one that's been wanting donuts lately!

MM - I DIDNT get mine!! Dh hasnt bought it for me yet!! I should bug him some more.. I will go there at 5pm on Sunday thou.. they make them fresh at that time on sunday (haha.. yes yes I know the time)

Well colour me jealous! I would LOVE to quit work right now. I am really struggling through each day and I fear it is only going to get harder but I must hang on for maternity allowance!

Hey Y'all-
Just checking in, desperate for updates! Any news??
I have absolutely nothing exciting to report. I've been exhausted, fell asleep at work TWICE this week, once in the middle of a conference call (eek!!), and another time I told myself it was OK to lie on the floor for just 5 minutes, and it turned into 40 minutes. How embarrassing that would have been if any decided to come in without knocking!

I had some trouble sleeping last night. That's so frustrating--I think I only got 3-4 hours even though I'm sooo tired. I decided to work from home today; I just couldn't bear the thought of getting dressed, so I'm sitting here in my "housepants" (the only pre-preggo pants that fit, sadly) and robe.

So, as I said, I have nothing exciting to report, just a bunch of nonsense haha. :bunny: (this post needed some spicing up with the help from sweet lil bunnycakes).

Oh, re: the housewife/stay at home mom group, I'm jealous! I love my job, but I would love to be able to take 6-12 months off. WHo knows? Maybe after 3 months at home, I will be more than ready to go back. Who am I kidding?? I won't want to leave the baby with a stranger :( BUT, my mom said she would come stay with us for a month after I go to work so I can delay child care by a bit. That could be a good transition!

talk soon!

Oh I forgot to mention: I'm having some belly discomfort, like when I lean forward while I'm sitting or if I'm lying down and my legs curl up and touch my tummy. It's like it exerts this pressure into my abdomen.
I can definitely feel the outline of my uterus at this point, it's just like a big hard round ball. Weird!
While I'm obviously mostly excited about being pregnant, I still have moments where I get totally freaked out about having so little control over what's going on with my body. Is it just me or has anyone else experienced this?

Hey hibiscus the way you are feeling is soooooo normal! I was exactly the same with my first and also from a wondering how I'll cope point of view with my second! This time I'm just like..... Oh well I'll cope..... Been there done that! But I am super excited about having a new baby to cuddle and breastfeed again! I LOVE it!!!! Some days I love my pregnant figure and other days I want my old wardrobe back! ;)

Just been baby shopping and got sone cute little booties, hats and a super soft blanket! Oh and a really sweet cuddly bunny toy! Sooooo cute. Just got back and ate 2 iced donuts and had a cup of tea! Yum!!!! ;)

Hibiscus- Oh man no I totally get freaked out about whats happening with my body!!! I lost ANOTHER lb today... the dr said its not a big deal because I'm fat to begin with... but I don't think I should have lost a total of 6lbs when I'm almost 16 weeks preggers. And I've been getting little black hairs in weird parts of my body... dr. said that should go away too but its really weird the things pregnancy causes!!!! I want my BODY BACK! And :rofl: about you falling asleep on the floor at work!!! Since I was working at Wal-mart I can't imagine laying on that floor... :sick:

MM- I can't believe you didn't get the haircut!!! But staying in bed with OH is way more fun!

Devi- You ARE mean because we don't have KK's here either... I did get some on my road trip... and OMG YUM... but they wern't the fresh ones... I ate a whole dozen of fresh ones once and it made me so sick... but in a happy way lol

2016- it DOES only get worse! but I could have stuck it out if my bosses wern't so mean to me about it. Just try not to over stress yourself out! And being at home is a lot of work too!!! which stinks! :( lol I want the house to clean itself and some KK's to deliver themselves here and then a good House marathon to come on or something lol then i can sit on the couch and gain some of this weight back lmao

Thanks, Claire and Tink! It's nice to know it's normal to be freaked out on occasion.

Ooh, that's great about the shopping, Tinkerbell. I can't wait to shop, but I'm kind of scared to jinx it or something. It's probably silly at this point for me to worry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->