(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hiya fellow pregnant ones! ;)

How are you all feeling? I am constantly knackered at the mo.... Not sleeping soundly (happened in previous pregnancies too) and am even tired when I wake up in the morning! Have been feeling wishy washy on and off but not exactly nausious ifkwim! My hair is greasier and I have spots which I don't normally get. Can't go through the night without needing to get up and wee and I look about 4 mnths pregnant I am so bloated! Got a thing about oranges too and sweet stuff! Lol

Anyone else got any similar symptoms?

bloated, lots of acne on my shoulders and back, and low grade fever today.

oh I am loving the organges too. Also getting up to wee at night. No ms this weekend only nausea. Yay! Maybe Because I have only been getting up in the afternoon. LOL.

Fever peaked out at 101 last night, no sign of it this morning! I even slept in!

hey all!! I got booked in today! yay!

Also had my gyne appointment and got to see lego again!! yay!!

I can belch and pass gas like a champ right now lol! Scared the dog with a loud belch. Just wait till I rip a good one I told the dog! He stunk me out, pay back is coming!

I can belch and pass gas like a champ right now lol! Scared the dog with a loud belch. Just wait till I rip a good one I told the dog! He stunk me out, pay back is coming!

Ha ha that's sooooo funny!! I had bad wind last night and DH decided he would rather sleep on the sofa than share a bed with me!!! Lol

hey all!! I got booked in today! yay!

Also had my gyne appointment and got to see lego again!! yay!!

WOWWWWW.. hun u so lucky to see bub AGAIN!! gosh I got to wait till next friday to see bub & the doc the very very first time.. Im gna go :wacko: till then.. hahah..

Oh ya.. even i got the whole gas issue.. DH just looks at me from the corner of the eye & I am sure he is thinking "did i marry a oger?" .. hahaha. .:haha:

GOOD NEWS!!!!!! Just got call from doctors to say I'm immune to the parvovirus that causes slapped cheek so there's no risk to baby! Thank goodness! Was getting worried as my stepson had pink cheeks last night and this morning so was wondering if he was coming down with it. Hope he doesn't get it either!

How are you ladies?

Good morning ladies!

I'm good, a little tired, got to sleep in again today! Getting our taxes (aka baby money) done today and I also have to deal with my landlord about getting things fixed around here. He's a nice guy though. Our front door needs to be fixed, the plate over the lock was busted this morning, I think the cold cracked it. My toilet rocks, and that needs to be fixed again. Cheap housing.

Brad has no sign of pink cheeks now so hoping he's not going to get it! :)

That is great news about the virus Tink.. glad everyone is safe

This MS is really taking a toll on me.. its a real shame that DH cannot cook anything (even to save his life) .. mornings are hard!

Know what you mean about the MS.... today I've had it the worst get both this morning and later on this afternoon! Yuk! Also had seriously sore nipples in the shower this morning! At least I 'feel' pregnant now!

I bought a Hi Bebe LCD and sound fetal doppler off eBay so am looking forward to using that from about 9/10 weeks!

anyone else feeling that their pants are really really tight now? or is it just me..

I first thought it might be bloating again (it was there at week5 then disappeared) but I have been sooo sick the lil bump is still there (DH noticed it too last night) .. so i dont think it is bloating.

i was flat like a ironing board before, size 2, 5'4, 115lb.. I read some place that smaller women dont show that early .. or is it the other way around.. ??

anyone else feeling that their pants are really really tight now? or is it just me..

I first thought it might be bloating again (it was there at week5 then disappeared) but I have been sooo sick the lil bump is still there (DH noticed it too last night) .. so i dont think it is bloating.

i was flat like a ironing board before, size 2, 5'4, 115lb.. I read some place that smaller women dont show that early .. or is it the other way around.. ??

Yep! I look 4 months gone already! Lol I was the same with my previous 2 pregnancies! I just bloat out around 7 weeks and then it just grows and grows! Lol

Am feeling really nausious today and knackered! Could sleep for England!!!

I haven't fit my jeans since 3 weeks and 2 days. Getting more and more tired each day and hello boobies!

4 days untill my next scan!! yay!!! cant wait!!

im in maternity jeans already i look further gone than i am! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->