(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Michele...glad all is well with you :hugs:

Devi...best of luck for tomorrow! :yipee:

Good luck for tomorrow Devi!! Not long to wait now..... Please post piccies of beanie! :)

Happy 11w Aurora! :yipee:

Happy 9w Tinkerbell! :wohoo:

Happy 5w GennaLynne! :flower: (not sure if you have officially joined the grads?)

Hope everything goes well with the scan Devi can't wait to see pics aurora your pics are wonderful can't wait til I have a scan!

I haven't had any symptoms really - no vomitting - just REALLY sore boobs...!

Will check back later for your pics devi - have a great day everyone! xx

ohh cant wait to see the pics!!

and 11 weeks!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning, all!
Looks like I'm joining you. Woot!

I'll be active members of both rooms for now, just because I'm scared of having another MC. If I can make it past 8 weeks, I'll relax a little...

I'll have to go back and read everyone's posts to see what I've missed.

Congrats hibiscus and welcome! ;) lots of sticky baby dust coming your way! xx

Morning, all!

I'll be active members of both rooms for now, just because I'm scared of having another MC. If I can make it past 8 weeks, I'll relax a little...

WOOHOOO!!!! Congrats mommy! When are you due?

Morning, all!

Thanks!!
I guess it would be October 25. Perfect time of year :)

Morning, all!

Thanks!!
I guess it would be October 25. Perfect time of year :)

roflmao!! That was Anthony's due date!! He wanted to come out on the 9th though, I really wanted a Halloween baby! Little stinker is 13 this year.

For those of us that worry about risk, I took this from another post.

At 6 weeks we can see the gestation sac and yolk sac in the womb. Risk for miscarriage is about 10% at this stage.

At 7 weeks we can see a heart beat. Risk for miscarriage is now 5%

At 8 weeks if the heartbeat is present your risk of miscarriage is now only 2%

At 10 weeks if the heart beat is present and the baby measures appropriately for your dates, the risk for miscarriage is now 1%

Every week is a gain with the bub's! This kinda helped easy my fears a little.

For those of us that worry about risk, I took this from another post.

At 6 weeks we can see the gestation sac and yolk sac in the womb. Risk for miscarriage is about 10% at this stage.

At 7 weeks we can see a heart beat. Risk for miscarriage is now 5%

At 8 weeks if the heartbeat is present your risk of miscarriage is now only 2%

At 10 weeks if the heart beat is present and the baby measures appropriately for your dates, the risk for miscarriage is now 1%

Every week is a gain with the bub's! This kinda helped easy my fears a little.

That is helpful...... Thanks mommymichele it has helped ease my mind a bit!! :)

WHHOOOOHHOOO!!! Hiya ladies!!

Back from the appointment.. and everything is just perfect!! ;) I am smiling ear to ear!!! got to see my lil PANDU.. with the lil heart beating away.. they pushed me 2 days forward so today is exactly 9 weeks!! YAY!! I will post a pic soon too.

I was in there for awefully long though, they did all the tests in the world i think.

PAP, thyroid, breast, pelvic, H1N1 shot (it hurts like hell), urine took almost 7 viles of blood for routine tests, then last was the scan!! it was so much fun.. hahah.. YAY YAY YAY!! & lil Pandu was wriggiling around saw the heart thumping away!

We are finally going to call our parents and tell them today.. YAY! both sets of parents live thousands of miles away from us on different continents .. they are gna be soooo happy.. :)

YAY Hibiscus!!! welcome mama!! :happydance:

Woooooohoooo Devi!!! How exciting and great news about lil panda! Got any pics you can post??? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->