(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

yay 2016 !! but dont tempt fate i said that the other day and now have another headache and feeling very nauseas this morning! fxd crossed for you!!! and enjoy your ride xxxx

yeh i remember being hungry in the beginning till about 12 weeks but this is completly different its like nothing fills me up i eat like this morning i had two weetabix less than half an hour ago and my stomach is starting to rumble already haha!

morning everyone! It's been so long since I posted. Spending lots of time trying to find a house or apartment and a job and getting things ready for saturday, we're going to a wedding in Toronto and leaving DS with my mom, it'll be the longest I've ever left him :(

Pregnancy wise everything is going well I think but my family dr couldn't find the heartbeat at 14 weeks and I've been freaking out a bit since. I have another appointment on Tuesday, if he can't find it then I think I will pay for a gender scan just to make sure everthing is okay.

Joli: :yipee: a boy!!! So happy for you, very exciting news!! I was wrong as usual though, never right about the gender! Can't wait for the bump pics!!!

hibiscus: A boy for you as well!!! :) congrats!!! I can't believe you're halfway through already!!! happy halfway!!! Love your bump as usual!!!

mommymichele: Another little guy for you!!! congrats!! I love the name you chose!!! Good to hear you've been so productive!! It's so satisfying to get things organized!

gg: Congrats on the thread's first girl!!! :) Beautiful name you've chosen and the pics are wonderful!!! They got such great shots!

claire: Great bump!! Definitely looks like a pregnant belly, nice and round!!! when do you get to find out the gender?

Hope everyone is doing well, I have to try to put the w key back on now, ds has ripped it off and sent my post early while I was peeing, that'll teach me to leave the computer open!!

Nicole--it's great to see you! I hope we continue to hear from you. Thanks for the nice words

2016--Congrats on 10 weeks!!! you know what time it is --> :bunny:
I'm halfway?? I didn't know. Eek. That makes me both excited and nervous. There will be a baby in our house in 20 weeks (or less)!! Agghhh!

Hey 2016 - I stopped feeling any symptoms at all around 7.5 weeks, which totally freaked me out! But restassured, everything is ok - you're gonna get to the lovely glowing stage sooner rather than later! :)

Nicole - it's great to hear from you!! I was so glad I paid for a gender scan, it was amazing, they spent so long looking at the entire structure of the baby, I am so so happy we did it and it really made is feel so comforted that everything was ok :) Do you have any feelings one way or another on whether you're gonna have a boy or girl?

hibis & claire - what lovely bumps. They are proper baby bumps now! How cute!! You will be shocked how fast its gna grow now. I kinds first popped around 18 weeks. And now I have a bump that is visable to strangers. Yay. Yesterday a lady in the elevator in macys said" aww how cute I bet there is a lil boy in there!" I told her " its gna be a surprise" she went on to say its a proper BOY bump.

Hib - yay !! Happy 20 weeks. You must be so excited now to start counting backwards to due date .. Less than 20 weeks left.

2016 - yay for happy 10 weeks!! Gna be in 2ndtri soon!

Happy 25 weeks to me!!

Heloo everyone!!!!!!! I have my 20 week appt TODAY at 4. I don't think they are going to do the ultrasound... at least I hope not. I'm hoping we can do it Monday so that OH can be there. Hes leaving me soon for the weekend :( Stupid ARMY!!! They always take him away! But I have a bunch of questions for the doc anyway... and I'd maybe be more reserved if OH went with me anyway! SO I'm very ready to find out the gender of this baby!

Does anyone think that Danger is an appropriate middle name? Because its making me giggle a lot thinking about naming him/her middle name Danger! Especially if hes a he and turns out like his daddy... because the thought of OH saying "Danger is my middle name" makes me laugh hysterically!!!!! Hes such a nerd! (But hes MY nerd :rofl:)

I've had a Xena obsession lately (I'm almost done with season 3) and I said If shes a girl it'll be Xena Danger Kundinger :rofl: I think OH would let me do it too!!! Not the Xena part!!! He thinks THATS stupid (and yet he wants to name him Dawson if hes a him after Dawson's Creek)

I'm hungry ALL THE TIME too! But I think since I'm the fat one of the group I've had more practice with that :rofl: The Dr. said it was okay for me to not be gaining weight yet... so I have tried really hard not to. I eat enough! Believe me I'm not starving me or the baby... but when your a size 20 pre pregs... its not hard to maintain that lol. I drink a LOT of water... and when I'm super starving I have a big glass of milk! Because I can't very well make a PB&J Right before dinner!

Nicole- Life gets in the way of internet time huh?!?! That sucks!!! I hope you enjoy your weekend away! I'm sure DS will be fine and have a blast with grandma!

Things just went from bad to worse.

After my last post about my frustrations with DH, he just got diagnosed with possible kidney stones. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then my semi-new issue. I can't walk from a parking lot to the door of a store without my blood pressure and my heart rate sky rocketing! I told my Dr something was wrong but the STUPID COW WON'T LISTEN!!! Just because it was fine at my appointment, doesn't mean it's fine all the time! My pulse was over 130 and I can't remember the BP numbers but it was close to hypertension numbers.

I told you all she was a bubble head, I'd love to go somewhere else but this is the only clinic in over 100 miles that will take me. Getting mad isn't going to help me.

I did some research. Increasing my fluid an protein intake might help. I already drink a gallon of fluid a day, not sure how much more I can drink. The protein part might have been the cause of today's episode. I didn't really eat a damn thing yesterday OR before we went to the store. I'm going to see if fluid intake, protein intake, and small walks help. I hope to God so, I can't be like this the rest of the pregnancy.

Sorry to rant, but lately if it's not one thing it's another.

US is Monday! so OH can go with me! So by 1pm on Monday I should KNOW! YAY! I wish I have a nub pic I could put up so that people could guess the sex!!!!

Hello ladies, im back. Just had a lovely week away in Northumberland n got back this afternoon. Seems I've missed loads!
Happy 10 weeks 2016 - double figures, yay!
GG - whoo hoo team pink, love the name you've chosen.
Hibiscus - a boy, congrats.
Claire - can't wait to hear bout the gender when you have yr scan.

I've got my quad blood test on Monday, not looking forward to it but gotta be done.
And I've also booked my private gender scan, it's this coming saturday at 5.30pm and I can't wait - just feel that I'm having a girl, I'll prob be wrong though x

awww glad had a fab time, my private scan was amazing and well worth money..

oh u just reminded me i had my bloods and results were all low risk x

You are NOT seriously up this early are you Gem?? Because its 1:30 in the AM here lol so that makes it EARLY morning there as opposed to Late at night here lol. I'm going to sleeeep!!!! Its exciting that your bloods are low risk!!! YAY!

haha I had to get up for work :( working on sundays should be banned but unfortunatly childrens wards in hospitals dont close on weekends xxx

Yes I think working on Sunday SHOULD be illeagle! Alos I think having to get up before the sun to go to work is just wrong!

I've been resting since my last post. Both DH and I are feeling better but we still have to be careful. He has to go to the ER if he has another episode and I have to rest a little more, not go full steam like I normally do.

22 weeks today! 15 to go! On Thursday, I'll have roughly 100 days left! OMG!!! EEEK!

YAY!!!! 15 weeks is nothing! WOOT!

if your supposed to be resting then you REST! Don't you have kids for the house cleaning and supper cooking?? :rofl: Thats the whole reason were having kids so we can have little indentured servants for 10 years or so :rofl: j/k

I hope you AND your OH feel much better soon!

YAY!!!! 15 weeks is nothing! WOOT!

if your supposed to be resting then you REST! Don't you have kids for the house cleaning and supper cooking?? :rofl: Thats the whole reason were having kids so we can have little indentured servants for 10 years or so :rofl: j/k

I hope you AND your OH feel much better soon!

lol no, the kids are at their dad's house! (long story I don't want to get into)

House cleaning isn't all that hard right now, DH is going to help more after he gets some rest. Cooking is too easy. I'm not on bedrest hun, just have to take it easy, put my feet up and all that. Thanks though.

Dr hasn't told me to rest, I just know my limits.

Lol Yeah but you seem like one of those women like my MIL... She had a histerectemy (sp?) and was back at work the next week!!!!!!!!! One of those hard working women lol... which is the opposit of me because I get a hangnail and i'm whiney :rofl: How my OH puts up with it IDK! So just be careful! You don't get to be the first one to have their baby!!!!!!! :p

lol when I get sick, I'm a big baby, DH hates it when I get sick!

Charlie comes first now, not me, resting and stopping what I'm in the middle of doing might annoy me but it's all being done for Charlie. lol Better get used to stopping for him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->