(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

2016..... Wishing you loads of luck for your 12 week scan tomorrow! Can't believe you're 12 weeks already! Where's that gone?! Looking forward to hearing about the scan and seeing the pics. Yay!!!! :)

Bump pics time!

Here I am today, at 21w2d. My belly is looking pretty large now. No stretch marks yet, fortunately!

Attachments

• belly 21w2d.jpg
    belly 21w2d.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
  • belly 21w2d-b.jpg
    belly 21w2d-b.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
  • belly 21w2d-c.jpg
    belly 21w2d-c.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
Okay I am 100% caught up! and

Joli... Please don't leave us for too long! I know were not talking about anything anymore (even though I never got to talk about it lol) but I know you have NEVER offended me! :D Oh and your bump... is adorable!

omgggggggg Hibiscus!!!!!! Your tummy is so cute!!!!!!!!!!

LadyBird having a boy!!!!!!!!!! I'm kinda jealous!!!!!!! YAY!

and Tink.... 3rd tri... well thats just SCARY!!!!!!! I feel so safe in 2nd tri!!! Like I don't have to worry about pushing this little girl out anytime soon! Are you going to be the first baby mama on the thread???

In my news.... I got baby first pair of shoes! HOW CUTE! Little pink tennis shoes! For all her newborn running around lmao! I have gone cloth diaper CRAZY! But OH is doing okay with it... hes at a point where hes like "buy whatever you want... just pleaseeeeeee quit talking about diapers" lmao :dance: Just WORE HIS BUTT DOWN!!!!!!!! Next month we're doing out major baby shopping! We have 600 dollars for the baby needs fund! OHHHH and I spent a full 24 hours babysitting my nephew who just SCRFEAMED most of the time because hes getting really clingy with my sister Jenna... who I am obviously NOT! And I have decided I'm not ready to be a mom :rofl: OH said too late! But Any single moms out there... I seriously applaud you because I couldn't do it... and MommyMichele.... I don't know how you live with all the ones you have! You must be a saint and deserve a nobel prize!

OYE Hib!!! There shall be no talking of the dreadful STRETCHIES !!! I am going to pray NO1 gets them..
**fold hands in prayer and says " Please god please.. save us!! " **
Lovely bump by the way

YAY 2016 !! 12 weeks!! awesome! when is the scan?

aurora - I never understood then people say measured too large for dates.. what does it mean? what measurement? the baby's weight ?

claire - my DH is the same.. "buy whatever you want"

claire - my DH is the same.. "buy whatever you want"

We are SO LUCKY THEN! Thanks for the stretchie prayer... but I already look like a road map on my tummy :rofl:

I have been using 100% pure vitamin e oil & almond oil mixed into it.. the stretchies I have on my butt (alot of them) from puberty are fading too .. so I guess the oil is working on keeping the new ones away..
I thought I would get a WHOLE lot during pregnancy becasue of the amount I have from puberty..

try the oil.. it is a home make mixture.. I bought vitamin e oil (if you cant find it buy the capsules from the health dept) and just mix it with almond oil / even olive oil.. and apply once a day after bath..

hello everyone!!! Just had another appt, apparently family doctors don't do prenatal care after a certain point so I'm looking into getting a midwife. The doctor easily found the baby's heartbeat today!!! and I've been feeling the baby, a few times yesterday and today. :) Also decided to stop looking for a job and just enjoy staying home with ds so it's been a great couple of days! Thanks to 2016 and tink for the fb birthday messages!

hibiscus: Love your bump, as always! Great that you haven't got any stretch marks as well! Have you moved into your new place yet? I can't remember.

2016: Congrats on having under 200 days left!! Hope you're feeling less sick. I almost missed that your scan is tomorrow! So excited to see your little one!

ladybird: I don't think I've posted since you found out the gender! Huge congrats on your little man. Have you decided on any names yet?

gg: love the birthwatch thing on fb, I'm enoying the updates and really want to use it too!

hope everyone is having a good week!

Joli: How could I forget your bump pic? I'll blame the pregnant memory, which apparently is a myth but I think it's real. Your bump is so cute!!! You still look so fit, you must have had abs of steel! Do you get to have another scan at some point? wasn't sure how it worked in Hong Kong.

edit: also forgot you weren't posting for awhile! :dohh: Seriously something's wrong with my memory today!

I think LittleAurora should be the first on this thread to give birth to her lil bundle! Any more news on measuring larger than average for baby's weight etc? I had to have a growth scan with my first because I was measuring small for dates but all was well with baby at scan..... They are just cautious.

As for stretchmarks...... I got them during puberty and then when I was pregnant with my first I got them on my bum and legs and then on my boobs after birth once my milk came in. Bio oil faded them to silvery lines quickly though. Then with my second I got them on my tummy and love handles! Lol But again Bio Oil saved my life and faded them. I'm now using the stuff as a precautionary measure this time!!! Lol

No Claire, not a saint but thank you! lol It's different when it's your own. You aren't his mommy and that's all he wanted hun.

Just checking in girls, my allergies are giving me hell again. Too tired to do anything and I've had a headache all day. My nights aren't fun either! I hate bedtime! Every time I go to bed..... what I think are braxton hicks get me really bad. I may had had a contraction or two last night, they weren't comfy and I felt them start in my back.

Don't worry though, I'm taking it easy. It stopped after awhile and geez did it tick Charlie off! He went nuts in there, kicking me really hard all over, which was kinda fun but not what caused it. At least I know he's ok yet, DH feels him kicking nearly all the time.

MM - Pandu went a lil nuts in my belly too 2 nights ago.. haha.. baby was moving SO much.. it was unbelievable.. this is when I was lying in bed, i woke Dh up and told him to turn on the lights and we watched the spectacle for a whole 15 mins.. ahh.. it was awesome.. but some of the "dance" moves Hurt!! he/she was all over the place!

how is everyone else doing?

2016 .. gluck for the scan today!!

Well Squiggle has outdone herself! She did a fabulous job kicking and squirming for the camera. And now measures an astounding 12w6d! So I am 13 weeks tomorrow......can that be right?
Seems a bit crazy because I am 100% certain of my ov date and, if that is her true age I ovulated while I still had a positive pregnancy test from the previous ectopic :shrug:
Oh well I don't care! Feel like I have just been fast forwarded a bit! :yipee:

EDD now 24th December 2010 :happydance:

:flow: Her nuchal measurement was excellent at just 1.5mm (they start to worry from 2.8mm upwards).
:flow: Her heartrate was a healthy 162 BPM - GIRL! GIRL! GIRL!
:flow: She has arms and legs and a nose and everything!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:
:flow: Oh and my placenta is anterior so who knows how I have heard her on the Doppler yet, let alone at 9 weeks. That does probably mean that I will have to wait until 20-21 weeks to feel and movements though :( but it will make things more comfortable (I have heard) later on. :thumbup:

We weren't alowed to take pics/video with our own camera but we did get this one single pic which I shall treasure forever... :hugs:
DH just stared and stared at it all the way home and got very protective if I even wanted to hold the thing! :rofl:
I can't honestly see a "nub" was meaning to look during the scan but just stared in awe and my mind just became a blank of love and happiness. :)

Does that mean I am in 2nd tri tomorrow? Feel like a fraud zooming ahead :blush:

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_F9Szj08yWMk/TBotsGyPHtI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/9YNJ3apFiHE/s400/P1080795.JPG

What a BEAUTIFUL baby 2016!!!!!!!!! You know they say when God closes a door he somehow opens a window!!!!!! So 2nd tri?????????? WOOOOOOOOW I think 2nd tri is 13+3 or something But I went at 13 lmaoooooo maybe 12+6!!!!! Now I'm terrified of 3rd tri! I'm so excited that your baby is healthy!!!! And MUST be happy if she (fingers crossed) has such good parents!!!!

YAY FOR YOU!

2016 yup, your entering the second trimester now hun!!! Congrats and baby looks great!

Last night was a little calmer here, no BH's or contrax. Charlie on the other hand decided since my uterus wasn't acting up, that it was HIS turn. LOL it was party central over here and I loved every minute of it even though I was trying to go to sleep.

My morning wasn't the greatest. Money we have been expecting hasn't shown up and the baby shower is in 10 days. Nothing has been ordered or bought and it's stressing me. I can't do anything till that check shows up! It better be there tonight or I'm really going to be pissed off. Stupid HR and my OCD!

You think my house would be clean right now since I have nothing to do since the money isn't here. NOPE! But all the laundry is done, most of it put away. The house is getting better a little each day but I'm going to have to crisis clean a lot next week!

I know things here will settle down eventually but I'm just irritated right now.

Hope you girls are having a great day and it's not too hot where ever you may be. It's 92 here.

YAY 2016!! What a cutie!! glad everything went well.. So happy for you!!!

I just got my order from Carters in the mail!! I had ordered some baby clothes from the sale last week.. they are sooo damn cute!!! such a bargain too!!

Each set of clothes, (1 onesie, 1 snap front shirt, & a pant/footed pj) = $5

I got 4 sets for $25 incl tax & shipping.. IT is soooo cute.. cant wait for Pandu to wear them..

measuring big means my fundal hight is higher than my dates. It could mean there is a big baby in there, more amniotic fluid or baby had a growth spurt and will even up by my next appointment. Nothing to be worried about!

new pics!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/S6301397-1.jpg <-- 24 wkish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->