(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

thanks everyone im so excited, LB its more bolton than manchester but either way we are still close

Your not a bad person LB its only natural and I am in no doubt you will love ur boy no less, u built yourself up for it it and what comes up must come down x

Your right GG, I know il still love him. DH has knows how I feel n tbh has admitted he does feel slightly the same so there is a chance we may try again but I'll have to try and find some work from home to be able to manage.
Ps Bolton is even nearer to me, approx 15 mins. It's a nice area x

oooo :) yeh we have a house on a big new build estate full of families and proffesionals about 10 mins outside of the town centre

and yeh you never know what the future holds x

Ladybird - I totally agree with GG, you shouldn't feel bad at all! It will just take some time to sink in. DH and I were chatting about the possibilities of having a girl in the future - I believe in some parts of the world, you can do IVF and they can pick out the girl sperms - I know a lot of people might think it's unethical bla bla, but when it comes to a situation like yours, where you are so desperate for a girl, it might be something to consider in the future?

Morning ladies!! Just been super busy here lately.. cleaning, cooking, shopping. Not much left to do!! YAY!

Ladies, there is nothing wrong with throwing your own shower, just ask some one to host it for you.

Good to see you're all doing so well!

Ladybird - I totally agree with GG, you shouldn't feel bad at all! It will just take some time to sink in. DH and I were chatting about the possibilities of having a girl in the future - I believe in some parts of the world, you can do IVF and they can pick out the girl sperms - I know a lot of people might think it's unethical bla bla, but when it comes to a situation like yours, where you are so desperate for a girl, it might be something to consider in the future?

Thanks joli, I've already been looking at microsort in the usa, it's certainly something we will think about. In the meanwhile I'm just gonna try n concentrate on looking after this little one. I was a bit concerned that I haven't felt many movements, just every now and again but at the scan they said my placenta is anterior so this could be the reason.

hi ladies back from the scan she is still a girl, we tried not to let on we new but i kept slipping up and saying she throughout the scan! all measurements are still measuring my due date will updte with pic later xx

Ladybird...I was told at my last scan my placenta is anterior too and nit to expect any movements until 20-21 weeks and even then she said they might be muffled throughout pregnancy. Although I know this may make kicks more bearable later on, I still feel a bit cheated for now. :rofl:
Someone once said a very apt thing about wanting one gender and finding out you're having the other....you aren't sad about the little boy you have, you are sad about the little girl you had to say goodbye too. :hugs: Up until the scan there are two babies in your mind and you have to 'lose' one of them to make way for all the love for the other.

Thanks 2016, that's a really nice saying, I've never heard it before, and there certainly is a lot of truth in it too.
I understand how you may feel a bit "robbed" of kicks etc but while I've been typing this bubs has been kicking and moving away merrily, as if to make a point, so there's hope for you yet! X

LB - congrats on the lil boy .. dont be too sad.. like I told everyone else.. u will have wonderful daughters when your boys get married and bring home their wives.. so wait for it.. cute scan pics!! makes me want to have a 3d ultrasound and take a sneak peak at my lil wiggle butt..

gg- YAY still a girl.. glad the scan went well..

claire - awesome pics!!! can def see the growth looking from 13 weeks till now.. impressive

joli - I had the quad blood test taken at around 16 weeks.. they did the NT scan at 12 weeks and along with a blood test at 16 weeks they assess the various possiblities for different birth disorders.. google it for more info..
I cant be bothered getting up out of bed in the middle of the night to make baby go to sleep.. lol.. I will be having enough of that in another 3 months or so.. haha.. this kiddo must sleep on its own for now.. haha.. last night he/she behaved and let mama sleep all she wanted.. Pandu deserves a GOLD STAR.. ;)

Oh my results for the diabeties test came bk.. I passed!! YAY.. however I am slightly anemic..the score was 34.5, it is supposed to be above 36.. so i start the iron tablets soon..

hey all..

I was just wondering have you guys ever had a feeling of sex just looking at a scan pic?

Out scan pictures are on the wall and I just glanced up at the 20 week one and thought...thats a boy! I'm so sure of it!

looking at mine I think she looks like a girl but then I know the sex so maybe i would think it looked like a boy if it was... if you get me lol x

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/Scan20w-1.jpg scan piccy :D

mw said my plancenta has moved out the way already as it should apparantly its a good thing :/ and baby is lying with feet on my bladder and head towards my belly button x

this is so cute!!

To all my mama friends.. this is for you. Happy baby making!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yohpXtf6CaM

Congrats on getting through yr diabetes test ok Devi. Least u found out bout the anaemia before it gets any worse. I've got my diabetes test on 28th aug.

Gg - great scan pics hun, she's a cutie x

Hey Devi..... They can treat anemia in pregnancy easily so I'm sure they will sort you out with some iron tablets.

Gossipgirly.... Glad all went well with your 20 week scan....... Lovely pic of your lil girl too x

Where is everyone today?! Must be one of those Sundays!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

hello all!

here is a wee vid for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW0rrogdXSE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back