(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

aurora!! that is a awesome video!! Love it when that happens to me!! sometimes feels like baby is trying to escape!!

Aurora - that is an awesome video!! What a keepsake :)

I'm flying off to Canada tomorrow for 2.5 weeks on holiday - soooo excited to have a break!! I'll come online whenever I can! Hugs to all you lovely ladies! :hugs:

Hope you have a superb time Joli! :)

Littleaurora....... Lovely bump footage! Such a strange sensation when little baby is squirming around inside isn't it? ;)

We had a great family holiday at Center Parcs and didn't want it to end! I'm cmpletelt knackered now though and need some time to recover!!!! We crammed so much into our long weekend.

Hope everyone is well

just got bk from holiday from hell :) my lovely husband picked me up early and in the nick of time as apparantly all the family have fell out haha x

Hey All!
Long time no see. I pop in on occasion. Not a lot of updates, it seems!

Nothing too new here. I had an ultrasound last week after I had the bleeding "episode" and everything looks just fine. (I can't remember if I already shared that update with y'all. If I'm repeating, sorry!)

Anyway, latest belly pics are attached. My skin and abs feel really tight and stretched. Eek! I hope my belly holds out, sans stretch marks, until the end.

TTYS!

Attachments

• belly 23w2d.jpg
    belly 23w2d.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2
  • belly 23w2d-b.jpg
    belly 23w2d-b.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2
  • belly 23w2d-c.jpg
    belly 23w2d-c.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
Hello! I got a private gender scan today because I couldn't wait until Tuesday :blush: we're on team :blue: :yipee: She said definitely a boy within seconds of starting the ultrasound, not shy at all! :)

hibiscus: Love the bump pic! You have such a great figure!!!

littleaurora: great video, I can't wait for that stage!

I hope you all are well, I'm not doing the greatest. My allergies have graduated to a summer cold! EW!!! Not a happy person when I'm sick.

hib - glad everytihng is well .. how was yr trip??

nicole!! YAY for a lil baba boy!! so cute! post pics pls!!

seems like everyone is going on holidays except ME!!

Hibiscus..... Lovely bump pics! Your bump is really coming on nicely now and I'm so pleased there was nothing to worry about with the bleed you had.

Mommymichele...... Hope your allergies improve soon. How's your bump coming on now?

Nicole..... Congrats on your newest lil Prince! Bet your son will love to have a baby brother to boss around! Lol

We had a great time at Center Parcs and the kids loved it but all the walking played havoc with my ankles and pelvis! Still recovering now! Had a great mum to be spa treatment whilst I was there though! Bliss!!! :)

Had to go to the hospital yesterday to have an anti D injection to combat the Rhesus effect as I have rhesus negative blood. It's a very painful injection in the thigh which stings like mad for hours!

Hibiscus...love the bump - it looks so
smooth! What do you rub on it?

Nicole...yay for another Aphrodite blue! Glad the scan was conclusive and that all
is well!

Ooooh 16 days feels like an eternity to wait for mine! :hissy:

MM...sorry you're pawlee :hugs:

Must dash because I am supposed to be working! :blush:

Oh yeah Tink...meant to say I am neg too. I asked the MW if they would test DH because, in South Africa, they do that and if the father is also negative then there isnt an issue because the baby would def be negative. The MW said the NHS don't do that in case he's not the father! :dohh: I said unless sperm live 10 years then it cannot possibly be someone elses!
She said it didn't matter because some people will lie to cover up their guilt. Maybe so but would I be SUGGESTING the test if I had something to hide? :grr:

Not looking forward to the jab either :cry:

ahhhhhh so thats why they dont do it!! i wondered why when u mentioned about the test in SA!

Charlie and I are doing fine. He seems to think that it's now time to get me used to sleepless nights again. Except the little stinker doesn't know that I worked 70+ hours a week over nights. I can do anything on 2 hours of sleep, his siblings already made sure of that!

14 hours of constant kicking, me with a cold and insomnia, means no sleep. Managed to get a few hours in but since I do pretty much nothing at home, it's not a big deal.

Here is my 15 week bump (or lack of bump) pic....although I could swear I have a tiny round bluge creeping up :shrug:
https://lh6.ggpht.com/_F9Szj08yWMk/TC18Mch7DUI/AAAAAAAAAhc/dYvQeSM9OZY/s400/7wks_v_15wks.jpg
All I know is, after not putting anything on for the last 3 weeks I have suddenly gained 1.5 pounds in the last week! Didn't think I had been eating much more but I guess I am just not throwing most of it up anymore! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->