(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Oh wow you ladies are prepared!!!!!!!!! Next week I think OH and I are going to go NUTS with shopping! We have a smidgen saved... so were gonna go blow it lol.

Justin's mom has been going nuts too! She just bought us a carseat! which is CRAZY! I don't know what we are even going to have to buy lol we have alot of stuff given to us already!

You ladies have lovely stuff though!

I think I have everything now. I'm just buying silly little things. And my nesting is getting aggressive. I bought a new suite and carpet today!!

Lol nothing wrong with nesting!!!!!!! I'm on a buying break! I bought a LOT in a short time of just little things like nappys and clothes and now I'm trying to say no lol

Its crazy how many things a little baby needs.. OMG.. I am so not prepared!! I am going to HOPEFULLY finish all the purchases 1st week of August.. Baby shower is end of July so I will buy everthing else on the registry that hasnt been bought after that.. & THEN I will be ready!!

ClaireNicole....happy belated V day hunny :bunny:!!!!

thanks!!!!!! I remember being in 1st tri thinking it sounded sooooooo far away! but now its here!!!!

Little Aurora....loving the pram and gym! What make is the pram because it looks similar to the one I was considering.

I was going to skip the whole moses basket/bassinet thing and put Squiggle straight into her cot because that is the way we normally do it in SA. I won't be having loose sheets and will just swaddle instead. Was also going to get a cot divider like this:
https://www.olivers-baby-care.co.uk...Google-Base&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Gbase
which reduces the size of the cot and can be adjusted to make the bed just the right size as baby grows.

Does this make sense? What do you all think?

here is the link :) https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-4-1-TRAV..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item5634403c4e

We got a c-section date!!!!

September 22 is Charlie's BIRTHDAY!!! YAY!!!

omg thats so soon!!!!!! Well Happy birthday Charlie on Sept 22nd!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!! I wish I was done that soon lol but my baby won't be done baking yet!!! I hope Charles stays in there every day of it!!! Are you trying your best to enjoy your last 77 days of your last pregnancy?

Thanks!!!!!! I wish I was done that soon lol but my baby won't be done baking yet!!! I hope Charles stays in there every day of it!!! Are you trying your best to enjoy your last 77 days of your last pregnancy?

pphhtt I'm bored already. Got my date, got excited, came home, went to bed, and it's like.... now what do I do?

Can't start shopping for another week, waiting on the $. again.

mm- 22 sept !! that is soo soon!! (look whose talking I am due 18th & TOTALLY freaking out)

claire - happy belated viable day to u!! how u feeling??

Last night I woke up at 3am (from a dream that Pandu is a boy!! ) ; went to the loo & then started to totaaly get a panic attack.. how on earth am I going to take care of a BABY!!!! gosh, i was so scared I was sweating.. I was awake for a hour and a half stressing myself out, went to sleep & DH woke me up at 5:30 -- so no sleep!!

anyone else scared!?

Some lovely baby items you have bought/are planning to buy ladies! ;) It makes it all seem so much more real when you start to buy stuff.

Mommymichele..... Wow a date for Charlie's birthday already! How exciting!! :)

Devi...... As for being scared...... I think it doesn't matter whether you are a first time mummy or already have a brood, it's still such a life changing event that, at times, it's bound to get to us all. I'm not so anxious this time but I still do have my moments. However I remember my first time and how scared and excited I was and constantly worried about how I would cope. But it does all come naturally in the end. True some of it provides us with challenges, but ultimately you will cope and what's more you WILL be the best Mummy for your little one because you are programmer to do just that. I find yoga really helps to chill me out if I am starting to feel anxious and there are some excellent self-hypnosis CDs out there too which will help you to feel empowered to give birth and to care for your baby. eBay is an excellent resource for such things and second hand books. I was recommended to read 2 books, one is Ina May Gaskins Guide to Childbirth and the other is Pam England's book called Birthing From Within. Both books focus on making labour and early baby days as natural and enjoyable as possible and are both written by leading midwives in America whom are renowned for their active birth approaches. My yoga teacher who is also a trained Doula recommended the books to me and I am just starting the Birthing From Within book now. Anyone else interested?! Anyone else considered writing a birth plan?

P.S...... Can't believe I'm 30 weeks already today!!!!! Only 10 to go, gulp! lol

I had a dream that I was breastfeeding my baby and it was a BOY!! hope not iv set myself up for a girl x

I'm scared too!!!!!!! But more about giving birth then having the baby! I'm pretty sure we are ready to have a baby!!! And I have doubts sometimes... but I know that my OH is going to be an amazing daddy... so if I fall apart then he'll pick up my slack! But I don't think I will... and I don't think ya'll will either!!! I think we are all going to be GREAT mommys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->