+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

i thought there were always alot of nov. babies because of valentines day and around there. i havnt met very many people with sept and oct b-days but its crazy how many of us are due sept 29th (well mine got moved up a day). most likly i will have to be induced unless they keep everyting in line. im pretty much dibetic but will have the 3 hr glucos test done next week to check on that so i MIGHT have bubs early

Hi everyone - how are you all feeling?

I lost most of symptoms at 8 weeks (worrying!) but am still tired all the time. I swear i could actually fall asleep at 2pm on the dot every day!

Is anyone else still having quite a lot of cm?

I lost most of symptoms at 8 weeks (worrying!) but am still tired all the time. I swear i could actually fall asleep at 2pm on the dot every day!

i have been these past 2 weeks or so.

I thought it was kind of cool that according to a few websites conception calculations I concieved december 14-28. I know for for certain that it happeded either christmas eve or day. I got a very special christmas present this year!

Last year in Ireland September had the highest birth rate for the last 30 years. Maybe its just Ireland that people get jiggy at Christmas time/New Years, thanks to all the booze and parties.

I thought it was kind of cool that according to a few websites conception calculations I concieved december 14-28. I know for for certain that it happeded either christmas eve or day. I got a very special christmas present this year!

the best you could get!!

Last year in Ireland September had the highest birth rate for the last 30 years. Maybe its just Ireland that people get jiggy at Christmas time/New Years, thanks to all the booze and parties.

wow thats crazy, 30 years? im sure alot of other people are having some fun on those days to but i think nov. bitrhdays are more common here...i will look that up

Yeah heaps of cm! Wish I could loose this sickness it's driving me mad lol and yeah tired in the afternoon too :)

So I had my booking appointment and first scan today, thank goodness all seems well. It finally seems real now!

Shiv yes I seem to be having slightly more cm. Midwife today said to contact gp if (yuck) it's a green colour or smells bad as this could be an infection. Luckily it's not!

So I had my booking appointment and first scan today, thank goodness all seems well. It finally seems real now!

Did u get a pic sweetie?? Glad to hear its all feeling real for you now :) Did you get an updated due date? :hugs:

Thanks Kissingtoast! So relieved to see bubs and the wee heartbeat flickering away. Same due date at the moment. Got a pic but it's not great, a consultant scanned me and she seemed rushed!

hey i havnt been on this thread for awhile. i had the screening ultrasound for any problems with baby and i think it went pretty good excpect baby wouldnt move for the tech it was funny, then it was sticking out its tongue most of the time. i will put pix up in a while. it also measured 1 more day ahead so thets 2 days ahead of my orig due date now and that means the due dat would b on my brothers b day and i dont want that

sma that's great your scan went well :happydance:
Don't worry too much about your due date, bubs is unlikely to come on that day, DS was 6 days late! In France they give you a due week not a due day.

Hey girlies,

How's everyone doing?? Almost 2nd Tri - beginning to feel better?? :hugs:

im doind great, havnt been sick at all and so far no change. i think baby has moved from the left side to the right but other than that i cant feel much but bubble like feelings...p.s my pic to the side is my latest ultrasound at 11+6....done on march 14th

Oh should be getting lots of 12 weeks scan pics from everyone soon! Mine is on Tuesday - bit nervous but fingers crossed all will be ok.

Feeling much better, sickness has gone, still having trouble sleeping though so am constantly tired (all good practice I suppose!)

i had one at 9 weeks and 1 at 12 weeks. my 9 week was the dating one and the 12 week was the screening i get my next at 20 weeks to find out what it is buuuuut im going to get others through my friends mom

see my 12 week scan in my journal

Scan was fab, baby was wiggling around and moving its arms and legs. Picture was so clear on the screen but when she went to do pics the baby moved and so the pics we got arent very good. But the head is on the right hand side and you can slightly see the body with an arm above and a leg at the left side.

They couldnt get the NT measurements as the baby had moved so i have to go back next week to be re scanned

Also they put me forward 3 days so no im due on the 28th september and so im 12 + 1 today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->