+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

had my scan today and dont know what to think---instead of measuring 7 weeks, baby is measuring around 5...we could see sac, foetal pole and yolk sac...a perfect 5 week scan except im 7 weeks ---have to go back in 2weeks......

anyone experience this

Good news! All is well with baby! Appears a small pocket of blood may be causing the spotting, no cause for concern. Baby is measuring exactly as it should at 8 weeks 3 days (previous scan put me back a week but we've caught up). Also got to hear the heartbeat... so emotional. Next scan 3 weeks today.
IMG_0340.jpg

im sooooooooooooooooooooo excited my ultrasound is 2morrow and we will be telling our moms 2morrow .....it will be out to the world after we tell them

im 19, soon to be 20, and have been dating the potential daddy for two years whom i plan to marry as soon as i am done with school. so yes i am young, but in a stable relationship where a child would be welcomed, just not expected this soon! i would be just hitting 9 weeks if i was one of the rare cases of the late false negative results... i would love to hear your stories of when you found out you were or similar symptoms to what i am having. feel free to be brutally honest!

i have been taking birth control pills faithfully for several months for contraception, as my periods have always been like clockwork. there was no change in regularity after starting my birth control. anyways, i was on antibiotics for a couple weeks and the only backup method used was withdrawal (if you even consider that a backup! lol) i am sure that we had sex during my most fertile days because we had sex every day the whole month with the exception of a day here and there. i started bleeding a few days after my period would have came, but it was heavier and only 3 days long when mine normally is 5-7 days long with only one day of heavy bleeding on the second day (its pretty similar each month)

i temporarily thought i was pregnant because it was a couple days late but disregarded it because i didnt miss a period. i carried on my merry way when a week after my "period" ended, i started getting terrible stomach aches along with diarrhea. sorry, im going to get detailed so that you know everything! i thought i had food poisoning i was so miserable for about two weeks. this has continued until now, about a total of three weeks. around this time (would be 6-7 weeks) i noticed i had lost a few pounds, likely from dehydration and the stomach trouble, yet my stomach was very bloated. along the way i have become increasingly tired, noticed lower abdominal pressure which isnt painful just slightly uncomfortable, extremely turned off by all food unless i see a picture of it (which sucks because i am not hungry until i watch the food network or see an ad on tv!!) smells do not disgust me but i have noticed a huge increase in smelling things from long distances away. i tracked down the smell of bleach from rooms away from the bathroom that had been cleaned the day before. its not bothersome just very different from my typical non-existant sense of smell! last week, i started becoming extremely dizzy every time i stood up or was standing for long periods of time, and it is much worse when it is even remotely warm in the room. i have tried changing my diet to relieve this but nothing has helped. my nipples have become noticeably lighter and puffy, which i thought was odd. just a few days ago (now going on would be 9 weeks) i noticed that the veins in my hips, lower back, and lower legs have become very dark and in small sections look very close to the surface. dizziness also seemed to subside slightly. i also started bleeding at my would-be second period but the bleeding was very strange. it was again three days long but this time it was brown with a couple hours of bleeding then it would stop, and a few hours later it would repeat. it was not enough to fill a pad or tampon but enough that i needed to wear one. again, sorry for details.

after my mom noticed i had been urinating almost every hour, she made me go to the doctor to be tested for a uti. i was told that there was no blood present in my urine, but there was one strain of bacteria that she could not detect the reason for, but all in all she came to the conclusion that it was not a uti that i was suffering from, but gave me antibiotics anyway to clear up the strange bacteria. she also suggested i take a pregnancy test. by the way, the medicine is now finished and hasnt helped my frequent urination or abdominal pressure at all!

which i had done several times! starting at would-be 6 weeks, i have taken a total of 8 HPTs and 2 in clinic urine tests. after my last clinical test, the nurse said it was negative but suggested that i go to get a blood sample since i had so many symptoms. she also told me that my urine "smelled pregnant" and was surprised when it read negative. first of all, i thought that was really weird, and i had NEVER heard anyone say hcg can make your urine smell. but anyway, this freaked me out enough that i went to take a qual blood test, which came up negative, when i would be 9 weeks.

so i dont know what is going on with my body. i have had no nausea and my breasts are only slightlyy tender. everything seems to be pointing to one thing, but then again there are so many suggesting that there is absolutely no way. i know that everyone thinks they can be that "one rare case" but i guess i just want some opinions. have any of you tested negative on blood and urine tests and later found out you were pregnant?? i know that i am not making up my symptoms because i already thought that i wasnt pregnant cause of the bleeding. only a few weeks ago did i really think that i could be. i would not be upset if i was or wasnt....i just want to know!! it is so hard not knowing, especially when everyone tells you youre crazy!

thanks to those who actually took the time to read this book!

im sooooooooooooooooooooo excited my ultrasound is 2morrow and we will be telling our moms 2morrow .....it will be out to the world after we tell them

Good luck and enjoy your special moment! :flower:

im 19, soon to be 20, and have been dating the potential daddy for two years whom i plan to marry as soon as i am done with school. so yes i am young, but in a stable relationship where a child would be welcomed, just not expected this soon! i would be just hitting 9 weeks if i was one of the rare cases of the late false negative results... i would love to hear your stories of when you found out you were or similar symptoms to what i am having. feel free to be brutally honest!

i have been taking birth control pills faithfully for several months for contraception, as my periods have always been like clockwork. there was no change in regularity after starting my birth control. anyways, i was on antibiotics for a couple weeks and the only backup method used was withdrawal (if you even consider that a backup! lol) i am sure that we had sex during my most fertile days because we had sex every day the whole month with the exception of a day here and there. i started bleeding a few days after my period would have came, but it was heavier and only 3 days long when mine normally is 5-7 days long with only one day of heavy bleeding on the second day (its pretty similar each month)

i temporarily thought i was pregnant because it was a couple days late but disregarded it because i didnt miss a period. i carried on my merry way when a week after my "period" ended, i started getting terrible stomach aches along with diarrhea. sorry, im going to get detailed so that you know everything! i thought i had food poisoning i was so miserable for about two weeks. this has continued until now, about a total of three weeks. around this time (would be 6-7 weeks) i noticed i had lost a few pounds, likely from dehydration and the stomach trouble, yet my stomach was very bloated. along the way i have become increasingly tired, noticed lower abdominal pressure which isnt painful just slightly uncomfortable, extremely turned off by all food unless i see a picture of it (which sucks because i am not hungry until i watch the food network or see an ad on tv!!) smells do not disgust me but i have noticed a huge increase in smelling things from long distances away. i tracked down the smell of bleach from rooms away from the bathroom that had been cleaned the day before. its not bothersome just very different from my typical non-existant sense of smell! last week, i started becoming extremely dizzy every time i stood up or was standing for long periods of time, and it is much worse when it is even remotely warm in the room. i have tried changing my diet to relieve this but nothing has helped. my nipples have become noticeably lighter and puffy, which i thought was odd. just a few days ago (now going on would be 9 weeks) i noticed that the veins in my hips, lower back, and lower legs have become very dark and in small sections look very close to the surface. dizziness also seemed to subside slightly. i also started bleeding at my would-be second period but the bleeding was very strange. it was again three days long but this time it was brown with a couple hours of bleeding then it would stop, and a few hours later it would repeat. it was not enough to fill a pad or tampon but enough that i needed to wear one. again, sorry for details.

after my mom noticed i had been urinating almost every hour, she made me go to the doctor to be tested for a uti. i was told that there was no blood present in my urine, but there was one strain of bacteria that she could not detect the reason for, but all in all she came to the conclusion that it was not a uti that i was suffering from, but gave me antibiotics anyway to clear up the strange bacteria. she also suggested i take a pregnancy test. by the way, the medicine is now finished and hasnt helped my frequent urination or abdominal pressure at all!

which i had done several times! starting at would-be 6 weeks, i have taken a total of 8 HPTs and 2 in clinic urine tests. after my last clinical test, the nurse said it was negative but suggested that i go to get a blood sample since i had so many symptoms. she also told me that my urine "smelled pregnant" and was surprised when it read negative. first of all, i thought that was really weird, and i had NEVER heard anyone say hcg can make your urine smell. but anyway, this freaked me out enough that i went to take a qual blood test, which came up negative, when i would be 9 weeks.

so i dont know what is going on with my body. i have had no nausea and my breasts are only slightlyy tender. everything seems to be pointing to one thing, but then again there are so many suggesting that there is absolutely no way. i know that everyone thinks they can be that "one rare case" but i guess i just want some opinions. have any of you tested negative on blood and urine tests and later found out you were pregnant?? i know that i am not making up my symptoms because i already thought that i wasnt pregnant cause of the bleeding. only a few weeks ago did i really think that i could be. i would not be upset if i was or wasnt....i just want to know!! it is so hard not knowing, especially when everyone tells you youre crazy!

thanks to those who actually took the time to read this book!

I am not really sure what to say. Your symptoms sound spot on, but I think blood tests are pretty accurate. I also beleve at 9 weeks hcg would be detectable. Could you to to a clinic and get a scan?

i seen the baby today and i heard the heart beat.....it was about 160 and our LO is a wiggle worm its going to be just like its daddy tapping on everything ....it wouldnt stop moving its little arms and legs

i seen the baby today and i heard the heart beat.....it was about 160 and our LO is a wiggle worm its going to be just like its daddy tapping on everything ....it wouldnt stop moving its little arms and legs

:happydance: thats fab news hun xx

Great pic Pixie!!
sma did u get a pic?

Sorry Ive been awol guys, went to stay with my mum for a few days - needed a break!

Booking appointment was awful - boring, no advice, midwife on mobile phone n so on. Looking forward to getting scan appointment - all you girlies having early scans r soooo lucky! :hugs:

i did but the only proble is getting a good pic of it with my cam. the stupid battery is going dead so it takes crapy pix and i dont have the thing to put it on the comp......everything got lost :( i havnt even done any pix of me yet i guess that will wait till 12 weeks....as soon as i find everything i will put the pic up!!!! believe me i wanna show off my little baby as much as i can!!!

congrats Sma! I have my first scan tommorow at 12:15 am sooooo scared there will be nothing there! completeley irrational i know as ive had no untowards side effetcs spotting or bleeding etc but just cant rest lol x

thanks hun, i know i was sooooo scared yet soooo happy before they did the ultrasound. the whole time i was waiting i had soooo many thoughts running threw my head. all u can do is hope for the best!!!!!when u see the little bean u will forget about everything for a few mins i loved it. my LO was already moving its arms and legs and my doc said it was a very healthy looking LO and he got the best veiw of mine then he has some others

asfm- i know little bean is getting bigger and so is my tummy. im not saying i have a bump yet but the fat that i had before getting prego is sticking out more like a forming bump. i think i will be showing at 12/13 weeks good thing we already told family !!!!

finally i got my pix up here is little wiggle worm at 9+1 the 2nd one was where bubs was moving its little arms and legs. it wouldnt stop once it was getting its 2nd pix done lol

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
Well I ended up having an early scan today - measured 9+4, my days make me 9+5 so pretty spot on!

https://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp203/perfectlypurple81/Pregnancy/Scan_1.jpg

Hello :wave:

Please can I join you? I think we are due 29th September, although scan tomorrow will hopefully confirm this :D

hey..... wow so many due sept 29th i cant believe it. i didnt know we were all on the same cycle lol sept and early oct are going to be full of babies being born!!!!! i think im going to end up having mine early though because of med. issues. im going to do the glucose(sp)test 2morrow as well as the other bloods and i know its going to come out high since they already told me i was insuline resistant and im thinking i will end up with GD.

Well I ended up having an early scan today - measured 9+4, my days make me 9+5 so pretty spot on!

https://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp203/perfectlypurple81/Pregnancy/Scan_1.jpg

was this done internally or on ure tummy?

hey..... wow so many due sept 29th i cant believe it. i didnt know we were all on the same cycle lol sept and early oct are going to be full of babies being born!!!!! i think im going to end up having mine early though because of med. issues. im going to do the glucose(sp)test 2morrow as well as the other bloods and i know its going to come out high since they already told me i was insuline resistant and im thinking i will end up with GD.

September and October are always busy months due to all the Christmas and new year loving!! Last year was even more so due to all the bad weather and people being snowed in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->