+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

6lilpigs - so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

6lilpigs I'm so sorry for your loss, you must be so devastated Big :hugs:

Kristen glad to hear your scan went well!

Nikki I'm in a similar situation to you, and Benita as well in that my first is just 6.5 months old, will be going back to work pregnant in April and off again in 5 months! Kinda apprehensive about peoples' reactions!

Nikki I'm in a similar situation to you, and Benita as well in that my first is just 6.5 months old, will be going back to work pregnant in April and off again in 5 months! Kinda apprehensive about peoples' reactions!

I'm not too worried about peoples reactions really. I always joked that I was gonna pop em out once we figured out what the problem was, so I'm just sticking to my word really. I'd say they won't be too happy that I'll only be working 4.5 months this year (and that assuming the doc doesn't pull me out a month early like last time) but sure I dont' really see the difference in spacing them out. Maternity leave is maternity leave whether taken close together or not. I also figure that its a great time right now, as due to recession and company take over, there's no chance for advancement. I bet we'll get loads of 'were you trying?? was it and accident??' Which will be a little annoying, cause who wants to refer to their baby as an accident??

Yes Benita you're right, maternity leave is maternity leave no matter when you take it. And yeah I'm anticipating those questions too, it's not their business though!

Hi all, hope you are all well.

So sorry to hear your news 6lilpigs. :(

I have had a bleed this am and have been booked in for another scan this wed. Hoping and praying for good news. We saw little bean with a beating heart at 6wks and i thought all would be ok now :(

Had my 12 week scan app through today too.... 16 March! I will be 11wk + 3 days. Hope i will be attending this app!!!! I am staying Positive!!!

im getting very excited my fist app is in 3 days i cant wait to see little bean and hear that heart beat then were going to tell people after im so excited to tell my mom and OH'S sis because i know there going to be excited!!!!!

Good luck and enjoy your scans ladies!! They are amazing :D

i think my little bean has been growing alot this week because ive been having odd pinches/cramps like all week but i dont have a bad feeling about it. i cant wait to go on thursday since the little arms and legs have started to grow. when i was only 7+5 u couldnt see much

hi sma--il be 7+1 when I have scan----I hope that it is even big for its age if that is possible.lol

i hope u get to c the heartbeat...i didnt get to see the heart beat and i think thats what made it not so real. make sure u have a full blader to!!!!

my bladder was SO full that the sonographer could barely press on my belly cos she was scared I was gonna wee on the bed! hahaahahaha, it did give her a nice view of bubba though!

Have any of you ladies got pet names for your bumps/babies yet? when I was pregnant with Sophia I called it Philbert!

our surname is Watts so we refer to it as a little wotsit :rofl: but im so nervous it just doesn't seem real cant wait for Monday to have my scan ill be 9 weeks so hopefully will get a good one! x

i just call mine bean untill we come up with something else or find out what the gender is. i still think its a girl though but dont wanna call it a girl name just yet

Mine's called "the bug" - it was lovebug but seeing as me n OH are not together I've dropped the love bit lol. I picture it like a ladybird/ladybug but i didn't wanna call it that as dunno if it's female or not lol.

Our bump is called Bmac, same as last time, short for Baby Mac (our surname starts in Mc).

Pixie P - I hope your scan goes/went well today :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"