+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

i shouldnt of said that because now im feeling it. i had to get gummy prenatels because i couldnt take the pills anymore. my taste buds r waaay off, i love ranch dressing but now it taste like cake frosting to me so it didnt go so well with chicken strips and i cant eat salad much now either

I have not been physically sick but 6 weeks is when i started feeling it and its getting worse each day. First thing in the morning and late afternoon/early evening is the worst times. Had apple pie and custard for my evening meal last night as it was all i could stomach!

sma - sounds like you are having a girl to me! When I was pregnant with Sophia I had no morning sickness (I lost my appetite for a week or so but that's all) and I wanted to eat a lot of sweet stuff!

This time round all i want is salt and vinegar crisps and marmite on toast!

Who hoooooooooo! just had ultrasound saw my baby heartbeat so Happy! I thought today I will be 7 weeks but My Dr. said I am 6+5 weeks not 7 weeks. 8.5mm=6+5 weeks. Hope everyone doing great.

@Shiv after reading you, I am carving Salt and vinegar crips yum!:) have a great one all. Big Hugs to you all!

Who hoooooooooo! just had ultrasound saw my baby heartbeat so Happy! I thought today I will be 7 weeks but My Dr. said I am 6+5 weeks not 7 weeks. 8.5mm=6+5 weeks. Hope everyone doing great.

@Shiv after reading you, I am carving Salt and vinegar crips yum!:) have a great one all. Big Hugs to you all!

Glad your scan went well, 6+5 weeks is only a couple days short of 7 weeks, so you may have just ov'd a day or so later than you thought!

hi girlies...congrats on scan s4t....im feeling real sick as we speak...thought it would go once i had dinner but O no...its still here..p.s...im lovin it..xx

shiv- i thought from the day i found out that its going to be a girl. i wanted a boy first but i have the strongest feeling its a girl.its not a good thing all i want and can eat are sweets i already have high chelostrol and am insulin resistant but hey what can i do...? hopefully it goes away soon

s4t- how cool ure so lucky u got it that early did u get pics? i would love o c them if you did...

Hey girlies,

s4t - sooooo cool u got to c the heartbeat! :thumbup:

I'm just feeling really ill and not preg at all - can't wait for scan (probably in 5-6 weeks) to actually see :baby: which will hopefully make this more real and give me a reason for feeling ill cos at the mo I'm hating every second :cry:

Sooo glad to be on here where you are all so positive - it helps :hugs:

Hey girlies,

s4t - sooooo cool u got to c the heartbeat! :thumbup:

I'm just feeling really ill and not preg at all - can't wait for scan (probably in 5-6 weeks) to actually see :baby: which will hopefully make this more real and give me a reason for feeling ill cos at the mo I'm hating every second :cry:

Sooo glad to be on here where you are all so positive - it helps :hugs:

I agree with you. It is very nice to have the positive outlooks right now, as I have lost my job for taking too much time out because of morning sickness. My doctor diagnosed me as hypermesis gravidarum. I had a scan tuesday, and it definately helped me "feel" more pregnant. I physically feel very pregnant but mentally not so much yet. It is all I think about, but I am still too afraid to get attached to this pregnancy. Does anyone else feel like that? I have another scan at 12weeks and I will probably ease up them. I however, do not want to regret not appreciating this pregnancy more in the first few months? Do I make sense, sorry I am a bit over tired and rambling.

I agree with you. It is very nice to have the positive outlooks right now, as I have lost my job for taking too much time out because of morning sickness. My doctor diagnosed me as hypermesis gravidarum. I had a scan tuesday, and it definately helped me "feel" more pregnant. I physically feel very pregnant but mentally not so much yet. It is all I think about, but I am still too afraid to get attached to this pregnancy. Does anyone else feel like that? I have another scan at 12weeks and I will probably ease up them. I however, do not want to regret not appreciating this pregnancy more in the first few months? Do I make sense, sorry I am a bit over tired and rambling.

I can't believe you lost your job for taking time off due to ms, would that not be unfair dismissal? If your employer knew you were pregnant then you should be protected from the usual sick leave policies and allowed time off for ante-natal appointments. In our workplace if you are off sick whilst pregnant it does not count towards your recorded periods of sick leave and you are therefore protected from being disciplined. I hope you feel better soon. It's only natural how you're feeling about the pregnancy at this stage, we all worry especially in the early days. In my last pregnancy I was so worried because of a previous mc and was surprised as each week went by with no problems. Try and relax a bit and enjoy being pregnant!

I agree, I don't think you can be dismissed from your job for taking time off for morning sickness, especially if you have been diagnosed with hyperemisis by your GP.

Thank you so much everyone!!

I wasn't even expecting to be able to hear it this early, Not only I can hear my baby hearbeat but I can also see on the screen my baby heart beating, It was such an incredible moment. I was in tears. It was the most amazing feeling in the world, It really made it real for me!!

@kissingtoast Now my due date is Oct 1st.

@Sam Yes it was so awesome seeing the baby hearbeat and Yes I got the pic!

@AngellXeyesO oh sorry to hear that! but I am sure you lost your job for a reason and soon you will see it! Also you are more needed by your little angel, pleas try not to bother about the job and look after yourself!!

Have a great weekend everyone. much love to you all and Big hugs!!

On the paperwork they send me they put leave of absence for personal leave, but I told them I was pregnant. And they said I only qualified for a total of 2 weeks because I didn't meet policy requirements. They hired me for 19.5 hours, which is half an hour short of part times, which is when you get benefits and leave and that kinda of stuff.

I need the money, but I will figure out something else. I agree that I did lose this job for a reason, and I am going to take advantage of the free time and try to feel better and excel in my classes.

Thanks! I hope everyone is feeling, well, pregnant! :)

Sorry to hear about the job Angel, but u seem to have the right attitude - defo take advantage of the time! I've been off for 2 weeks now, just hoping they keep me on if I have more time off. But hey not gonna think about that at the mo :)

Thankfully I'm feeling much better now. If I eat a small meal at regular intervals (about 3 hourly) then my tummy is fairly happy - oh and maximum dose of Gaviscon (prescibed by doc so I'm assuming its safe).

Hope everyone is not feeling too bad :hugs:

On the paperwork they send me they put leave of absence for personal leave, but I told them I was pregnant. And they said I only qualified for a total of 2 weeks because I didn't meet policy requirements. They hired me for 19.5 hours, which is half an hour short of part times, which is when you get benefits and leave and that kinda of stuff.

Are you in the UK? If so have a look at this https://www.maternityaction.org.uk/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/pregnancydiscrimination.pdf

It says they can't sack you for being off sick if they know you are preggers.

:hugs:

Are you in the UK? If so have a look at this https://www.maternityaction.org.uk/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/pregnancydiscrimination.pdf

It says they can't sack you for being off sick if they know you are preggers.

:hugs:

Thanky you for the information, however I am in th US.

hello ladies, can i join you?

I think im due 29th september but obviously that may change at scan.

Got my first midwife appointment on 22nd feb :D

hello ladies, can i join you?

I think im due 29th september but obviously that may change at scan.

Got my first midwife appointment on 22nd feb :D

The more the merrier! I'm due 29th sept 2 n my midwife appointment is 23rd Feb :hugs:

hello again ladies, im due sept 27th, cant wait to get to 12 weeks and have my scan and see everything is ok in there. How are you all? i still have very little symptoms i dont think im getting any lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->