Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

And then I filled the house with 3 cats and 4 big dogs which hog the sofa so if they do call by there is no where for them to sit and they hate getting dog & cat hair on their clothes :laugh2:
:haha: Now if you can train your dogs to sh*t on their shoes on command.....you might be looking at even fewer visits....:haha:

Oh indigo u always make me laugh,:hugs::hugs:

I used to be a severe clean freak but slightly less so now but find the cats leave more heair around than the dogs :)

Indigo I must admit you have the same way with words that I have :laugh2:

Ready, I do miss my old friendships sometimes but having Emily is worth the sacrafic..

I am lucky , I have one SIL that's great..but I also have one that can strick a nerve..
My DH family is very religious and he has one sister ( 33yrs old) that thinks she should get everything thing she wants because she is single and invovled with "God".
Right now she is on a world "mission" funded fully by friends and family..
She just up and decided to go on this "world adventure" to spread the "word".. and expects that everyone would give her money and her parents ( who are in their 70's) would pay all her bills ( car payments, new computer ect) while she was gone..She even quit her job 2 months before she left to get ready..she took one bag !
She is on FB almost everyday telling everyone how wonderful things are and the shopping trips she is taking in these different countries, the beautiful hotels and pools.. never once has she mentioned the work she is supposibly doing towards this so called mission.
The SIL will be gone for a total of 11 months..we expect that she will lie around for months after her return to "rest" from her "mission".
The sad part is she takes advantage of her parents and she is very mean to them when she talks to them.. I hate going to their home when the SIL is there..
:growlmad:

What a life! I need a holiday...oops, I mean "mission". I know lots of words to spread!

wow it sounds like my kind of "mission" too LOL...do they want to sponsor anyone else?:winkwink:

Haha, we didn't sponser her.. we sorta , kinda purposly forgot too:blush:

I haven't taken a real vaction, I mean "mission" since 1995..

Ready, I do miss my old friendships sometimes but having Emily is worth the sacrafic..

I am lucky , I have one SIL that's great..but I also have one that can strick a nerve..
My DH family is very religious and he has one sister ( 33yrs old) that thinks she should get everything thing she wants because she is single and invovled with "God".
Right now she is on a world "mission" funded fully by friends and family..
She just up and decided to go on this "world adventure" to spread the "word".. and expects that everyone would give her money and her parents ( who are in their 70's) would pay all her bills ( car payments, new computer ect) while she was gone..She even quit her job 2 months before she left to get ready..she took one bag !
She is on FB almost everyday telling everyone how wonderful things are and the shopping trips she is taking in these different countries, the beautiful hotels and pools.. never once has she mentioned the work she is supposibly doing towards this so called mission.
The SIL will be gone for a total of 11 months..we expect that she will lie around for months after her return to "rest" from her "mission".
The sad part is she takes advantage of her parents and she is very mean to them when she talks to them.. I hate going to their home when the SIL is there..
:growlmad:

This is not what christianity really is.:nope:

Hi guys :hugs:,I miss u all,where have u been,am feeling a bit lost today:hugs: ,as u are on the topic of sister in laws,mine just told me last week to throw in the towel as I was over the hill,and 43 was way too old to have babies ,I def wanted to slap her so please someone do it for me :happydance:Xxxxx

A friend of mine told me today that her mother had her brother at 44. Bring her over here I would love to slap and kick her!

I have 2 SILs both single and the youngest (25) is lovely and a little like a kitten as she is so easily distracted with shiny things :laugh2: The older of the 2 (32) just can't see the positive side of anything :growlmad:

DH's family (though not him) are strict Baptists so really frown on sex before marriage and the 2 SILs move in the same circles that they always have. They both are in primary teaching and the only male teachers are all married or attached so no prospect for hubbies there. They go to a church with the average age of 50+ and the only single men are under 14 and in the youth section they both help to teach at Sunday school. They have one male friend who is married to their closest friend. So no chance of them meeting a man through those arenas.

They don't like pubs or nightclubs and refuse to try anything new :nope: I suggested an evening class but nooooo, I suggested speed dating but noooooo and I suggested dating websites but the 32 year old's answer was "only sad people meet via the internet" to which I replied "oh right so you forgot I met your brother via the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :growlmad: The eldest believes the God will provide a husband and fair enough but he needs a helping hand surely? :shrug:

Well I have had the worst AF cramps today so the point where I was feeling ill with the pain so I am hoping AF isn't too much longer in arriving as I am fed up of the cramps :(

Wow! they want to be single. First off join another church with younger single like-minded men. They have "Christian" internet sites.

I hope your cramps ease up or just go away.

Wow...5 minutes away?....I would move....

:rofl:

I have 2 SILs. One I love the other I could do without. LOL The oldest knows about the TR and was very supportive when I had the MC. But the youngest we only plan to tell her when I am having baby.:haha:

Thanks ready4onemore that really did make me chuckle:haha::haha:Xxxxxx

Well morning all :hi: How are we all feeling this morning; or afternoon; or evening - dependant where you are in the world and when you log on to read the board :D

Well my day in some respects is the same as the last fortnight with workmen making noise whilst sorting a staircase to our loft and fitting a floor in the loft so by the end of the day I expect another headache :nope:

Then in other respects it is the same as the last 4 days with AF type cramps but still no AF :growlmad: I can cope with the cramps when there is a purpose and I'm actually having an AF but this is just my body being cruel to me at the moment :nope:

But on the plus side I used the cramps as the best excuse last night to consume a tub of Ben & Jerry's :D And DH wants me to do nothing more than chill on the sofa watching DVDs and doing my patchwork today :D Mind he didn't tell me that till 10 minutes ago after I have done the washing up and sorted all the laundry :laugh2:

Sending loads of PMA and baby :dust: to all for their BFPs :dust:

And best wishes for happy and healthy pregnancies for those with the BFPs :thumbup:

Hi macwooly,u make the most of it then Hun and have a lie down,got the results of my blood test today and was def not pregnant last month,:nope:,feel a bit fed up but I know were I stand now ,:hugs::hugs:

Hi macwooly,u make the most of it then Hun and have a lie down,got the results of my blood test today and was def not pregnant last month,:nope:,feel a bit fed up but I know were I stand now ,:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: for your blood results :hugs:

Macwooly...how many DPO are you? when will you test again?

Grace....at first glance, you may have ovulated on CD9. Are you not using an OPK?

Ready4onemore and Indigo I'm not using OPK's. I guess I was hoping that I could just go buy temps and my CM. Our temps outside and in the house are fluctuating a great deal right now. For example, the days my temps were low we had the heat off because the night time temp was 55 to 63 degrees. My waking temps went up the mornings we turned the heat back up due to temps being in the 30's overnight.

I don't think I've o'd yet, but time will only tell...

I suggested dating websites but the 32 year old's answer was "only sad people meet via the internet" to which I replied "oh right so you forgot I met your brother via the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (
Oh no she didn't!!!
Slap!
Kick!
Karate chop!

That's how I met OH as well! A night of sipping on cokes and fabulous conversation and it was on! Nothing like I had ever experienced before. It was like we were old friends meeting after a long separation. :flower:

That's how I met OH as well! A night of sipping on cokes and fabulous conversation and it was on! Nothing like I had ever experienced before. It was like we were old friends meeting after a long separation. :flower:

Awww...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->