Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

me too Grace!

We met a year ago the first week in April, LL! I tell you, I never believed in soul mates and always thought you had to work to make a relationship good. Definitely changed my mind since meeting OH! He's a gift sent from above!:hugs:

Grace....at first glance, you may have ovulated on CD9. Are you not using an OPK?

Ready4onemore and Indigo I'm not using OPK's. I guess I was hoping that I could just go buy temps and my CM. Our temps outside and in the house are fluctuating a great deal right now. For example, the days my temps were low we had the heat off because the night time temp was 55 to 63 degrees. My waking temps went up the mornings we turned the heat back up due to temps being in the 30's overnight.

I don't think I've o'd yet, but time will only tell...

In case you 're interested...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1NCVFHRGG5H7RTWX7T6J

We met a year ago the first week in April, LL! I tell you, I never believed in soul mates and always thought you had to work to make a relationship good. Definitely changed my mind since meeting OH! He's a gift sent from above!:hugs:

Awww

My hubby and I met face to face March 18th 2008 but we were already boyfriend and girlfriend since Dec/Jan before that :winkwink: We met online via a mutual friend (my first boyfriend ever, as in when I was 10 LOL) and we maintained a coast to coast relationship (I was in California and he was here in Georgia) We saw each other face to face in March, got engaged June 27th that same year, I moved in with him in March 2009 and now been married since June 5th (almost a year) :flower:

Awww

My hubby and I met face to face March 18th 2008 but we were already boyfriend and girlfriend since Dec/Jan before that :winkwink: We met online via a mutual friend (my first boyfriend ever, as in when I was 10 LOL) and we maintained a coast to coast relationship (I was in California and he was here in Georgia) We saw each other face to face in March, got engaged June 27th that same year, I moved in with him in March 2009 and now been married since June 5th (almost a year) :flower:

Awww, that's a nice story :hugs:

That's how I met OH as well! A night of sipping on cokes and fabulous conversation and it was on! Nothing like I had ever experienced before. It was like we were old friends meeting after a long separation. :flower:

Aww that sounds so sweet.

Hey ladies, How is everyone today. For some reason I am feeling down in the dumps not sure why.

That's how I met OH as well! A night of sipping on cokes and fabulous conversation and it was on! Nothing like I had ever experienced before. It was like we were old friends meeting after a long separation. :flower:

Aww that sounds so sweet.

Hey ladies, How is everyone today. For some reason I am feeling down in the dumps not sure why.

Very nervous, actually! OH just left for an interview 10 minutes ago. I grabbed all his nervous energy and feel like I'm going to toss my cookies! LOL!

Other than that, It's a beautiful day and I want to get outside here in a few. First, though, I have bought some fabulous hair color and want to pamper myself indoors before going out to sit in the sun.

It's a pamper day for sure!

Grace....at first glance, you may have ovulated on CD9. Are you not using an OPK?

Ready4onemore and Indigo I'm not using OPK's. I guess I was hoping that I could just go buy temps and my CM. Our temps outside and in the house are fluctuating a great deal right now. For example, the days my temps were low we had the heat off because the night time temp was 55 to 63 degrees. My waking temps went up the mornings we turned the heat back up due to temps being in the 30's overnight.

I don't think I've o'd yet, but time will only tell...

In case you 're interested...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1NCVFHRGG5H7RTWX7T6J

Thank you! I added them to my cart. I had thought about buying some at the beginning of this cycle, but thought I'd give it one more go before doing so. There is definitely a need with my temps being so rocky!

Ready4onemore, I took a lookie at your chart and see you are almost ready for O! Do you get anxious beforehand? I know I become a bit anxious when my CM turns fertile. :hugs:

Ready4onemore, I took a lookie at your chart and see you are almost ready for O! Do you get anxious beforehand? I know I become a bit anxious when my CM turns fertile. :hugs:

Me too....I get more PMS-y before O than I do b4 AF.

Me too....I get more PMS-y before O than I do b4 AF.

Exactly. I can't say I get PMS-y at all really. Anxious before O definitely. Less patient around AF for sure, but never outright PMS-y. The only time I had issues with PMS was the year and a half I was on BCP's in my early 20's, and I was downright mean!

I usually just get a bit down and tired and usually crave bread and pasta.

I get a little anxious and very horny.:blush:

yes on the horny part. it's mother nature's way to tell us it is BUSINESS TIME ;-)

I get more emotional when close to O time for some reason..
I wish I could say I get "hornier" but that's me all the time... just wish I could get the ol' man on that same page:haha:
I am finding that DH is having less Zip in his doo dah as he gets older:dohh:

I wish I could say I get "hornier" but that's me all the time... just wish I could get the ol' man on that same page:haha:

So is mine, but it seem the older I get the more I want it. :haha:

So is mine, but it seem the older I get the more I want it. :haha:

ME TOO:thumbup:

Evening ladies :hi:

Well I'm on dpo22 still having AF cramps but no AF. I don't now when I'm POAS again :shrug: I'm just not sure if I can cope with seeing another BFN at the moment :nope:

I've not being doing so well with my PMA this afternoon and I just feel ill (cramps, headache, nausea) so I've been a little negative and tearful :nope:

But reading the stories of internet meetings has cheered me up :)

And I too get hornier before O :thumbup:

Evening ladies :hi:

Well I'm on dpo22 still having AF cramps but no AF. I don't now when I'm POAS again :shrug: I'm just not sure if I can cope with seeing another BFN at the moment :nope:

I've not being doing so well with my PMA this afternoon and I just feel ill (cramps, headache, nausea) so I've been a little negative and tearful :nope:

But reading the stories of internet meetings has cheered me up :)

And I too get hornier before O :thumbup:

Poor thing ,maybe u shud leave testing for a few days ,still keeping all fixed for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->