Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Hi everyone - :wave: - hope everyone is doing well.

Seriously hoping to hear of some :bfp:s amongst all soon - we need some early 2012 :baby: 's

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to all :hug:

Hello Team 2012!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hubby asked when I can test. Ticker says 8 days...AF due in 9. When I look at the FF charts, most women test way earlier.

When is everyone testing? When AF is due? A certain # of dpo?

Hello Team 2012!

Hubby asked when I can test. Ticker says 8 days...AF due in 9. When I look at the FF charts, most women test way earlier.

Unless you are willing to drive yourself INSANE I would wait until AF is due... otherwise it can be too early and you will see BFN and get all bummed out

Hello Team 2012!

Unless you are willing to drive yourself INSANE I would wait until AF is due... otherwise it can be too early and you will see BFN and get all bummed out

I agree. I would not test until AF is due. If you get a BFN you will be bummed and want to continue to POAS until she comes so I would just wait.

I try to wait till AF is late , but I must confess that if I don't start spotting a day or two before AF ( as I sometimes do) I will test:blush:

I so wanted to POAS this morning - absolutely ridiculous I know as only 6dpo and only have hpt which can be used once a period is missed so would definitely have only seen a BFN but I can see how easy it is to become a POAS addict :D

Sending :dust: and PMA to all x

Hi Ladies...I'll join you too :thumbup: CD7 here so nothing much happening...Low on CBFM. I was so hoping to be pregnant and give birth while I am still 40 but doesn't look that way :shrug: I will be 41 in January..we have been TTC for 7 cycles...so onwards and upwards :hugs:

Hi Ladies...I'll join you too :thumbup: CD7 here so nothing much happening...Low on CBFM. I was so hoping to be pregnant and give birth while I am still 40 but doesn't look that way :shrug: I will be 41 in January..we have been TTC for 7 cycles...so onwards and upwards :hugs:

Hi, sending loads of PMA and :dust: for you to get your BFP soon.

I'll be 41 when I give birth if I get a BFP before March 2012 :)

Love your 40+ banner :thumbup:

I so wanted to POAS this morning - absolutely ridiculous I know as only 6dpo and only have hpt which can be used once a period is missed so would definitely have only seen a BFN but I can see how easy it is to become a POAS addict :D

Sending :dust: and PMA to all x

Well, I'm approx 8dpo and have as yet resisted the urge to poas, but I just don't know for how much longer??!!! AF due on Easter Sunday - I hope she stays away so I can have my Easter BFP!!
:hugs::hugs:

Well, I'm approx 8dpo and have as yet resisted the urge to poas, but I just don't know for how much longer??!!! AF due on Easter Sunday - I hope she stays away so I can have my Easter BFP!!
:hugs::hugs:

I will be keeping all crossed for you to get the best type of Easter gift :dust:

My AF is due on 29 April so maybe I'll get a Royal Wedding BFP :D

Welcome:flower:

Welcome. I will be 39 this Sept. Hoping and praying to be preggers before than.

Well, I'm definitely a 2012 hopeful now. BFNs yesterday before the surgery. I wasted a digi test not realizing they would take a test too simply because I'm female. AF is due Thursday.

My monitor went back to low yesterday - never got a peak. So, on to a new cycle, with better luck next time!

Welcome. I will be 39 this Sept. Hoping and praying to be preggers before than.

I am also hoping to have a :bfp: by September as I will be 36. :)

Shelley - is this your first or second month using your cbfm? Mine is on its 4th day of high and I know I have O'd as my temps gone and stayed high so I'm thinking mine is still getting used to my readings and next month (if I dont get my bfp before then) will be a proper month of using it from cd1. Sorry about the bfn but if your not due till thurs it could still happen for you hun x

Salimar - I'm 36 in July so I'm hoping to get my bfp before then FX.

Before I got pg with my 2nd dd I always said I wanted another baby before I was 30 and she was born in the Jan and I turned 30 in the July so I'm hoping I can get pg before July x

:dust::dust::dust:

Shelley - is this your first or second month using your cbfm? Mine is on its 4th day of high and I know I have O'd as my temps gone and stayed high so I'm thinking mine is still getting used to my readings and next month (if I dont get my bfp before then) will be a proper month of using it from cd1. Sorry about the bfn but if your not due till thurs it could still happen for you hun x

This was my first month, so I'm not too worried about the monitor readings just yet, but my temp never went up this month. So, that's a bummer.

This was my first month, so I'm not too worried about the monitor readings just yet, but my temp never went up this month. So, that's a bummer.

If you were having surgery and was thinking about that sometimes that can effect your temps. I started temping before I had a tubal reversal and the month of the surgery my temps was wacky and AF came early. Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->