Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Hi Charlie,

Yay for a 'peak' :happydance: don't feed it anymore sticks, CBFM is automatically programmed to give you an extra peak and another high by default so I always fed mine old sticks on any days it asked for them after the first peak, saves you at least 2 sticks per cycle :winkwink:

I got a bit obsessed with wanting to get a BFP before I was 40...bit daft really as we only started TTC November 2010 and I was 40 in January :wacko: (wasn't being very realistic!). My next goal was to at least give birth while I was still 40....that's gone out the window now too :haha:
I suppose my biggest fear is people thinking this baby isn't mine and my oldest daughters instead....I have dreams about people calling me 'Granny' :wacko:
One thing I have noticed whilst on this TTC journey is the amount of older mums out there!!! I have never noticed it before until now.

I would urge any of you who are feeling down and frustrated to go to the Dr's and get all that you possibly can...even if you have to fib about how long TTC. It's never to early to get into the 'system'..even if it's for CD3/21 blood tests or a SA for OH.

I hope you all get your BFP's soon :hugs::hugs:

Are you testing a bit early with the time difference between the UK and Turkey? :shrug:

My CBFM gave me 2 days of peaks and asked for sticks on both. I've since had one day of high and on my second day of lows and it's asked for sticks on all those days.

To me it seems strange it's giving you a peak without a stick but this is my first month using CBFM.

Hope you get an answer :hugs:

Hi Charlie,

Yay for a 'peak' :happydance: don't feed it anymore sticks, CBFM is automatically programmed to give you an extra peak and another high by default so I always fed mine old sticks on any days it asked for them after the first peak, saves you at least 2 sticks per cycle :winkwink:

I got a bit obsessed with wanting to get a BFP before I was 40...bit daft really as we only started TTC November 2010 and I was 40 in January :wacko: (wasn't being very realistic!). My next goal was to at least give birth while I was still 40....that's gone out the window now too :haha:
I suppose my biggest fear is people thinking this baby isn't mine and my oldest daughters instead....I have dreams about people calling me 'Granny' :wacko:
One thing I have noticed whilst on this TTC journey is the amount of older mums out there!!! I have never noticed it before until now.

I would urge any of you who are feeling down and frustrated to go to the Dr's and get all that you possibly can...even if you have to fib about how long TTC. It's never to early to get into the 'system'..even if it's for CD3/21 blood tests or a SA for OH.

I hope you all get your BFP's soon :hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the info on the CBFM :thumbup: I can stop feeding mine sticks now :)

It's handy to write the Cycles Days on each stick...I used to line mine up..then when 1st peak...just used to feed it an old stick and any other times it asked for a stick that cycle. Really helps with the cost 'cos they are not cheap!! :thumbup:

Thanks Glowstar:flower:

Macwooly - I have left my mobile on British time so i get up the same time as in the UK. Take my temp at 7.20 then do my cbfm between 7.30 am and 8 am:flower:

I hope this is the month!

Thanks Glowstar:flower:

Macwooly - I have left my mobile on British time so i get up the same time as in the UK. Take my temp at 7.20 then do my cbfm between 7.30 am and 8 am:flower:

I hope this is the month!

Well from what Glowstar says it is normal for it to peak regardless the second day :)

Praying this is your month too :dust:

Morning ladies! I have now got internet in Turkey! Yay!:thumbup:

Have'nt been on for a good few days, hope everyone is ok.

I finally had my peak on CBFM yesterday ( cd15 ), i just it on to test this morning and it hasn't asked for a test. It just says peak again. Is this normal?
Do i need to test again this cycle?:wacko:

Hi Charlie! :wave:
Hope you're having a great time in Turkey! FX'd for this month for you!
:dust:

Wish I was in turkey. Actually, I wish I were on holiday anywhere!

Hi ladies, half an hour after I posted the above post I tested...knowing I was out but praying for a miracle....and guess what??? BFP!!!
:dust: lucky newly preggo dust:dust:

Congratulations Melly :happydance:

Praying for a really sticky bean for you and wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy :hugs:

YES MELLYBELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO HOO another 2012 baby coming up! LOVE IT!

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA.

Congrats to Mellybelle and Glowstar. Yay for 2012 babies.

I hope everyone is doing well and that next month we can have more 2012 babies.

CONGRATS...FXed for a H & H 9 months. How are u feeling?

Shit scared and excited all at the same time.
Symptom wise - slightly sore boobies, nips getting sorer. A little bit of nausea every now and then, burpy and constipated. Love all of it!:cloud9:

Maybe we'll change our minds...

When I actually do the math, it gets to me...If I have a kid at 40, I will be 50 and they will be 10...maybe I just need to get in better shape...My DH started graying in his mid-20s...He will look like a grandpa by the time our kid is in elementary school.

Doesn't it get to any of you?

The ONLY thing that ever crosses my mind is that when my child is my age now, I will be 80ish. I would hate to lose my mom at my age now or even in the next 10 years. So, that part bothers me. But, at the same time, I feel like if I am the best mom I can be, for that time I have with my child, then when he/she is my age now, they will be happy to have had that time with me.

I don't worry about anything other than that. I feel completely prepared and able to be a mom for the next 40 or 50 or so years, regardless of the fact that I'm older.

But, I do need it to happen PRONTO.

Hi everyone! Into my second week in Turkey now, bought all my supplies with me and only needed to use 1 cbfm stick! lol Im happy though as i got my peak!
I am currently 5 dpo, and i was just wondering what the difference is between the two dots you get on the chart on fertility friend. One dot is a solid blue dot and the other is a blue circle with white in the middle? Just wondering if they mean anything?

Congrats on the BFP's ladies!:thumbup:

Apparently if it is a blue circle with a white centre it is because data is inaccurate or their is a large time difference in the times the temp was taken compared to normal (according to FF)

I've had a few circles and don't understand why I got them as the temp recorded was the one given and the time was the same as always :shrug:

I'm still studying the course that comes with FF so maybe I'll get a clearer understanding of why I haven't had solid dots.

But maybe one of the ladies who is an FF expert can give more information on circles as opposed to dots :)

Yep, your right. It generally means that your temp was taken at a different time than your default time.

Cheers Melly :thumbup:

FF has given me a circle today instead of a solid dot yet I took my time at exactly the same time as normal and the default time so I'm a little confused by that :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->