Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

FS appt today girls. Nothing useful really. All my bloods came back as normal. No clotting disorders, nothing wrong with me whatsoever. No reason for my losses. I didnt have a meltdown, but I was pretty upset. Had an ultrasound today too, but too early to see beanie. It was really to make sure all my insides were normal. And it all is. Lining was nice and thick and consistent with my dates, and I ovulated from BOTH sides. The sonographer said there might be a very interesting scan coming up in 3 weeks. Am doubting twins though. Lines on my test would have been darker earlier.
Had bloods done today too.....
Oestradiol - 960
Progesterone - 57.7
HCG - 380

This all seems pretty normal for a single pregnancy.
Have got to have more bloods done in a week to ensure levels are rising the way they should be.

Glad to hear all is well. Wishing you the best.

Melly - glad all is progressing well so far with this pregnancy :thumbup: Praying all keeps going from strength to strength :)

Indigo and Lyvid - thanks for your kind words :hugs:

Well my temp went back to cover line yesterday and then back up again this morning :D

I'm still trying to ignore everything and I really haven't symptom spotted much the cramps I've had over the last 48 hours just couldn't be ignored and had to go to bed early last night as I was so exhausted.

If AF comes I am going to look at the positives from this cycle and I'll have to exhaust poor hubby again next month :laugh2:

Lyvid & Indigo how are you both? Hoping this is a good cycle for you both and you both see you BFPs :dust: :hugs: :dust:

Not so much anyone LL :nope:

I was trying to ignore my migraine last night as DH kindly pointed out that I had a migraine within 48 hours of AF last cycle but I can't ignore the spotting which has started in the last hour :nope:

Think the old witch will be with me tomorrow :nope:

Oh well saves me money on hpts :)

Hey ladies,

Can any of you tell me if the Wondfo brand is good? I am wanting to buy some OPKs and they seem to be inexpensive on amazon.

Hey ladies,

Can any of you tell me if the Wondfo brand is good? I am wanting to buy some OPKs and they seem to be inexpensive on amazon.

I've never used that brand but I do have a bunch of IC that are free to a good home. I'll even cover postage if anyone wants them..PM me and I will send out tomorrow or saturday. I use my CBFM now so I don't have a need for the OPK's anymore.

D~

Wooly...the spotting with temp rise is a bit perplexing...usually charts show a temp nose-dive when spotting begins...but if you're certain....FXed for next cycle...

LL...looks like the shagfest already began for u...FXed and :dust:

I am trying to get in the mood to begin our BDing... Maca was Rxed and working on a harem to think about in another thread.

I don't know what to think any more Indigo :shrug: As I wasn't expecting any spotting today due to the temp rise again but I definitely had unmistakable spotting today :( So I assume I will have a temp nose dive tomorrow and AF :nope: But only time will tell now so guess I have to just wait :)

LLBean - you go girl :sex: :thumbup:

Not so much anyone LL :nope:

I was trying to ignore my migraine last night as DH kindly pointed out that I had a migraine within 48 hours of AF last cycle but I can't ignore the spotting which has started in the last hour :nope:

Think the old witch will be with me tomorrow :nope:

Oh well saves me money on hpts :)

Hmm, that doesn't sound promising but your chart looked so good! :shrug: Will keep FX'd for you still, but if not this month then hopefully next :hugs:

My temp is finally starting to creep up today. Had positive OPK 2 days ago and cervix felt right that day and the next (I think, still getting used to that, I think I've got the height thing figured out though). We were doing SMEP but I freaked out a bit the day before the positive because it was SO close so we BD instead of skipping the day. After tonight we'll have 5 days in a row, 2 before and 2 after the positive OPK! If you want to check out my charts (hopefully the link works, not entirely sure as I haven't shared before): https://www.tcoyf.com/members/Lyvid/charts/4.aspx DH has been a real trooper, he's had tummy troubles the last few days but still insisted we stick with the plan!:happydance:

Ready4onemore I use their HPT's and I really like them! I've not had a single evap and I used them the last 2 months from 6dpo on (POAS-aholic!). If we don't catch one this month I'll be getting some of their OPK's too.

Melly glad all the tests came back normal! Praying for a sticky bean for you! [-o<

LLBean Have fun! :sex:

Lyvid I think I am as confused as you :) I really thought it was AF getting me but when I start spotting with AF it continues and gets heavier but this time it was one occasion and nothing since :shrug:

Feel a bit silly like I panicked now :blush: and maybe it's nothing as Wendyk07 says she had spotting when she was pregnant with her son :) Oh well time will tell what's going on :)

Your chart is looking good to me (but I am a definite novice) so loads and loads of :dust: for you :dust:

Lyvid I think I am as confused as you :) I really thought it was AF getting me but when I start spotting with AF it continues and gets heavier but this time it was one occasion and nothing since :shrug:

Feel a bit silly like I panicked now :blush: and maybe it's nothing as Wendyk07 says she had spotting when she was pregnant with her son :) Oh well time will tell what's going on :)

Your chart is looking good to me (but I am a definite novice) so loads and loads of :dust: for you :dust:

I've read that lots of gals spot early in pregnancy and it's fine. FX'd!!!!

Thanks! Am just waiting for it to give me the egg and tell me when it thinks I ovulated. It's like a 2 day wait that's almost as unbearable as the TWW LOL!

:wave: Hi Ladies!

BDing went well last night...except for the pink floyd song that popped up in 'shuffle' mode...dig pink floyd, but that particular track was just strange...gave us a laugh, at least....We keep saying we need to create a BD Playlist, but never get around to it....We did not need the PreSeed at all, which surprises me because it is a bit early for us...the plan was to skip tonight..but it feels strange not to with my OPK line darker than yesterday...I have a feeling the lh surge will come tomorrow...so I guess we should skip tonight...

Wooley...looking forward to hearing your test results...have a good feeling...
Lyv...with your perfectly timed BDing, I hope we see a BFP....FXed....
LL...r u going for it again tonight? If so, FXed and :dust:
Melly...I hope u r able to relax this weekend...Please do try to remind yourself that worry never helps...I know..easier said than done...
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wave: Hi Ladies!

BDing went well last night...except for the pink floyd song that popped up in 'shuffle' mode...dig pink floyd, but that particular track was just strange...gave us a laugh, at least....We keep saying we need to create a BD Playlist, but never get around to it....We did not need the PreSeed at all, which surprises me because it is a bit early for us...the plan was to skip tonight..but it feels strange not to with my OPK line darker than yesterday...I have a feeling the lh surge will come tomorrow...so I guess we should skip tonight...

Wooley...looking forward to hearing your test results...have a good feeling...
Lyv...with your perfectly timed BDing, I hope we see a BFP....FXed....
LL...r u going for it again tonight? If so, FXed and :dust:
Melly...I hope u r able to relax this weekend...Please do try to remind yourself that worry never helps...I know..easier said than done...
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pink Floyd + :sex: :haha: Definitely an odd combo! :dust:

I had that same feeling, my line was so much better than the day before that we BD'd anyway and the next day it was positive. Following SMEP we should have skipped that day. Ah well, I think we did ok!

:hugs: and :dust: to all!

Hi everyone! Well i got back from Turkey yesterday. I have been trying to catch up but my laptop is playing up so congrats to any BFPs, good luck to those in the 2ww and :hugs: to anyone who af got x

I was going to wait until later this week to test, but tested yesterday at cd13 with early detection IC and BFN! :nope: If i am pg this month i thought it would show by now!

I did'nt take my temp yesterday as i was travelling through the night and did'nt get more than 2 hours sleep during the day. FF says it's ok to miss a day if it's after ov and you can't get an accurate reading due to travel etc.
My temp has shot up this morning though!

How is everyone? Have there been any BFP's in the last 2 weeks? x

Hi everyone! Well i got back from Turkey yesterday. I have been trying to catch up but my laptop is playing up so congrats to any BFPs, good luck to those in the 2ww and :hugs: to anyone who af got x

I was going to wait until later this week to test, but tested yesterday at cd13 with early detection IC and BFN! :nope: If i am pg this month i thought it would show by now!

I did'nt take my temp yesterday as i was travelling through the night and did'nt get more than 2 hours sleep during the day. FF says it's ok to miss a day if it's after ov and you can't get an accurate reading due to travel etc.
My temp has shot up this morning though!

How is everyone? Have there been any BFP's in the last 2 weeks? x

Welcome back!

Hmmm so it went back up? well maybe it will be a different result if you tst tomorrow. Keep us posted. FXd for you!!!

Welcome back Charlie! Hope you had a lovely trip!

As long as your temps stay up and AF doesn't show her face you're still in the game, FX'd!
:dust:

Nice temp rise there Charlie! Hope you had a fab holiday.

Just spreading around some baby dust...:dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"