Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Did you mark sleep deprived or something in your specifics?

Yeah didn't realise that would cause it :) Thanks for clearing that up for me :thumbup:

Being sleep deprived can make your temp higher than it might have been, as can drinking, because it actually disturbs your sleep. Drinking always made me have a super high temp spike.

Hello everyone:wave:
Sorry, I have been MIA lately..
We tried the SMEP this month and :witch: show right on time this morning :brat:
We have tried temping, soy, OPK, SMEP.. so I am going to throw myself a pity party today and move on the cycle #8 tomorrow.

Inidgo, I have often thought about if I was too old to have anymore children ( even more so for DH since he is 5 yrs older than myself) and I understand your thoughts..
Actually DH and I were talking about it yesterday.. we wonder if we will live long enough to see a grandchild from Emily.. I think that is why we find it so important for Emily to have a sibling..
My bigger worry about being an older parent is those dreaded teenage years.. I worry I won't have the strength to keep up:jo:

Sorry AF got you future_numan:hugs:

FX'd for you for next month!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I too get big temp spikes when I drink. We celebrated my b-day early this weekend (since my b-day is smack dab in the middle of my TWW!) and my temps were all high! Had some wonderful strawberry daiquiris made with real strawberries! :thumbup:

Thanks Macwooly and Mellybelle. There have been some time differences as we are 2 hours ahead of UK in Turkey. And on the days we have been out early i was up 45 minutes before my usual time! :thumbup:

Morning all :hi:

Happy belated birthday to the Gemini ladies :cake:

Future-numan - sorry AF got you :hugs: Loads of :dust: for your new cycle :dust:

Loads of :dust: to all ladies waiting on their BFPs :dust:

Well I am desperately trying to ignore my temps and trying not to wish my day away as all I want is tomorrow's temp in the hope it will make sense of today's temp. I have had a huge temp dip and now wondering "what?" :shrug: I had a dip in dpo6 and thought maybe implantation dip. Now I'm wondering if today's dip is implantation and dpo6 was just a none specific dip. But I'm also wondering if this dip indicates that AF is going to get me this month. I think I would be calmer if this wasn't my first month of temping as I would be able to compare to my previous cycles. Oh well time will tell what's happening with me :)

Thats a huge dip! I'm wondering too. Mine would normally do something like that the day before or the day of AF. But I dont think thats what yours is, as its only 9dpo. Could just be a freak temp. The only think thats important about charts is that they show a biphasic pattern, which yours is, therefore confirms that you do indeed ovulate! Hooray! Try not to stress too much about temping and charting. Thats soooo easy to say. (I stressed about every single temp that i put in!!)

Thanks Melly :thumbup:

I had a 47 day cycle last time so I'm wondering if I'm still out of whack and going to get a short cycle this time although no spotting which I usually get the day before AF and no cramps.

I have had a cry today thinking AF could be coming and I'm out this month but DH has been a rock and I am more relaxed now.

As you say my chart shows I have ovulated this cycle which was my concern and why I started temping so I even if I get a BFN this cycle at least I have that positive news to hold onto :)

And next month I will be using softcups and DH has been told that he will have to do the honours of putting it in as I have short fingers and can't reach my cervix on a good day :)

Your chart looks fab! Not only is it certain that you ovulate, but you are one of the fortunate few to get a dip right before OD. The 2nd dip is promising.....FXed! :dust:

Thanks Indigo :thumbup:

I really didn't know how good it looked and just confuse myself by looking at other charts and thinking "well mine doesn't look like that - that can't be good for me"

I'm just praying I see a rise again tomorrow in my temps :)

Thanks Indigo :thumbup:

I really didn't know how good it looked and just confuse myself by looking at other charts and thinking "well mine doesn't look like that - that can't be good for me"

I'm just praying I see a rise again tomorrow in my temps :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Macwooly!!!

Not to get your hopes up too much but, I was just poking around at charts on TCOYF and one of the pregnant ones has a big dip like yours. It was a full degree dip and well below the coverline. The next day it went right back to where it was the day before. I really hope it does the same for you! :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

FS appt today girls. Nothing useful really. All my bloods came back as normal. No clotting disorders, nothing wrong with me whatsoever. No reason for my losses. I didnt have a meltdown, but I was pretty upset. Had an ultrasound today too, but too early to see beanie. It was really to make sure all my insides were normal. And it all is. Lining was nice and thick and consistent with my dates, and I ovulated from BOTH sides. The sonographer said there might be a very interesting scan coming up in 3 weeks. Am doubting twins though. Lines on my test would have been darker earlier.
Had bloods done today too.....
Oestradiol - 960
Progesterone - 57.7
HCG - 380

This all seems pretty normal for a single pregnancy.
Have got to have more bloods done in a week to ensure levels are rising the way they should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->