Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

I so wanted to POAS this morning - absolutely ridiculous I know as only 6dpo and only have hpt which can be used once a period is missed so would definitely have only seen a BFN but I can see how easy it is to become a POAS addict :D

Sending :dust: and PMA to all x

Well, I'm approx 8dpo and have as yet resisted the urge to poas, but I just don't know for how much longer??!!! AF due on Easter Sunday - I hope she stays away so I can have my Easter BFP!!
:hugs::hugs:

Oh Claireyb1 me too - bring on Easter Sunday! I've had a mixture of constipation, heartburn, ewcm and exhaustion and I'm scared its all in my head! How are you doing? I've avoided POAS cause I can't bear to see another :bfn:!!!!

Shelley - is this your first or second month using your cbfm? Mine is on its 4th day of high and I know I have O'd as my temps gone and stayed high so I'm thinking mine is still getting used to my readings and next month (if I dont get my bfp before then) will be a proper month of using it from cd1. Sorry about the bfn but if your not due till thurs it could still happen for you hun x

This was my first month, so I'm not too worried about the monitor readings just yet, but my temp never went up this month. So, that's a bummer.

It does say that it can take a month to get to know you - so hopefully it will give you clearer results next month! :hug:

Good to get the surgery out of the way first too!

I so wanted to POAS this morning - absolutely ridiculous I know as only 6dpo and only have hpt which can be used once a period is missed so would definitely have only seen a BFN but I can see how easy it is to become a POAS addict :D

Well, I'm approx 8dpo and have as yet resisted the urge to poas, but I just don't know for how much longer??!!! AF due on Easter Sunday - I hope she stays away so I can have my Easter BFP!!

Oh Claireyb1 me too - bring on Easter Sunday! I've had a mixture of constipation, heartburn, ewcm and exhaustion and I'm scared its all in my head! How are you doing? I've avoided POAS cause I can't bear to see another :bfn:!!!!

Storm that was me last month...I swear I had just about every symptom possible! The only thing I wasn't was exhausted like with my daughter but my GOD was I bloated!...after AF showed I thought I needed to go see a shrink! LOL

FX for you!!!!!

Well, I must amend my last post. AF isn't due until Easter Mon not the Sunday.
I still am holding my resolve to not test too soon, how about you?
:hugs:

Hi, newbie here! Would love to join this group.

DH and I have been married for a year, NTNP for the first 6 mos, then trying, and finally charting the last 3 mos. I'm 38, he's 45 and it would be my first. I have DSS 22 and DSD 17. Really hoping to add one more to our family in 2012!

I love the positive energy in this thread! I've read quite a few other threads but most of them just feed into the negativity I'm feeling. Just started my 2WW, 2dpo, and could sure use some positive vibes to get through it!

Baby dust to all! :dust:

I will be 39 this Sept. and hope I can at least get a BFP by then..
I have had so months where I swear that I am having every sign that I was pregnant.. but got a BFN
Funny thing is when I got pregnant with Emily I had no sign at all..
When I went in to get a blood test to check for pregnancy I even told the tech that this was a waste of time.. since I knew I was preggo.. I'll tell you I was shocked when they called and told me I was wrong !!

Hi, newbie here! Would love to join this group.

DH and I have been married for a year, NTNP for the first 6 mos, then trying, and finally charting the last 3 mos. I'm 38, he's 45 and it would be my first. I have DSS 22 and DSD 17. Really hoping to add one more to our family in 2012!

I love the positive energy in this thread! I've read quite a few other threads but most of them just feed into the negativity I'm feeling. Just started my 2WW, 2dpo, and could sure use some positive vibes to get through it!

Baby dust to all! :dust:

hiya Lyvid and welcome!!!

I'm 35 and ttc#3 I have 2 dd's aged 10 on friday and 6 going on 36!!!!

This is a positive only thread :happydance: I'm also 2 dpo so we're at the same stage in our tww.

GL and FX xxx :dust::dust:

future_numan - I'll be 39 in June. FX'd for both of us!

mumof2and1dog - Thanks for the welcome!:happydance:

Lyvid, welcome! I will be 39 in September. I have DS 20 and DS 17. My DH has no biological children. We have been together for almost 13 years. FX for you.

future_numan, What date in September is your birthday? Mines is the 9th.

Thanks for the welcome everyone :hugs:

CD8 here and CBFM says low.....mine worked OK first month, high's CD9-11 and peak's CD12 & 13 although according to my temps I actually Ov'd on CD14 which was the last high. I have seen a lot of charts where people only seem to get high's and never get a peak and still get preg so I suppose just like OPK's the CBFM can miss your high :winkwink:

How boring is it waiting for ovulation :sleep::sleep:

I'm going for Monday too - the time AF came last time was a bit arguable, they say first morning of full flow, I had a little spotting morning and night and then the following afternoon, so if I take the day after that its Monday.

I'm an emotional wreck at the minute - not feeling very positive :growlmad::nope::cry:

:dust: to all - we really do need a :bfp: amongst us!

Welcome to all the 'new' people - welcome aboard - the more the merrier :hug:

I'm going for Monday too - the time AF came last time was a bit arguable, they say first morning of full flow, I had a little spotting morning and night and then the following afternoon, so if I take the day after that its Monday.

I'm an emotional wreck at the minute - not feeling very positive :growlmad::nope::cry:

I'm feeling all over the place today. Not sure what to think? not really having any cramps to speak of today, not like yesterday. I am hoping this is a good sign?!
Feeling generally down, last night I wasn't in a very good mood:growlmad: not angry, just kind of fed up and not really wanting to talk or be very chatty.
Just wish I could get this TWW over with NOW!
Any unusual symptoms today?

xx:hugs::dust::dust:

I'm feeling all over the place today. Not sure what to think? not really having any cramps to speak of today, not like yesterday. I am hoping this is a good sign?!
Feeling generally down, last night I wasn't in a very good mood:growlmad: not angry, just kind of fed up and not really wanting to talk or be very chatty.
Just wish I could get this TWW over with NOW!
Any unusual symptoms today?

xx:hugs::dust::dust:

Nothing good to report - 3rd day of heartburn and feeling weepy - but that could all be the stress of wanting a :bfp: so badly! I've given up the hope of a :bfp: before the time I can even test - madness!

:hugs::dust::hugs::dust::hugs::dust::hugs::dust::hugs::dust:

I wish you all had your ticker telling us where you are at in your cycle LOL. I'm officially in the TWW but not holding my breath LOL

I wish you all had your ticker telling us where you are at in your cycle LOL. I'm officially in the TWW but not holding my breath LOL

Ditto...
If anyone is interested...
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/
:dust: :dust: :dust:
:coffee:

Well my AF is due around 29 April and my ticker is telling me I can test on 28 April but DH has asked me to wait till 2/3 May and if AF hasn't arrived then we test :shrug:

As it's my first month off BC he's worried my cycle won't have settled and he is worried how I will be if I get a BFN - I think he's hoping if this hasn't been our month then AF will come along and save the cost of a test :)

Personally I wouldn't bet money on me waiting to POAS until 2/3 May :shhh:

There you go LLbean, just for you! LOL.
You're right though it's annoying to keep having to ask etc.
Thanks for the nudge.
:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"