Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

ok...so I am NOT symptom spotting at all as I really do not think I am preggers this month BUT my lower back has been killing me, and it feels just different...almost like in my tailbone area... really bizzarre. I have been trying to stretch out that area but seems like you just can't... so I looked online and saw this:

"Even more pregnant women have posterior pelvic pain, which is felt lower on your body than lumbar pain. You may feel it deep inside the buttocks, on one or both sides or the back of your thighs. It may be triggered by activities such as walking, climbing stairs, getting in and out of a tub or a low chair, rolling over in bed, or twisting and lifting.

Positions in which you're bent at the waist – such as sitting in a chair and leaning forward while working at a desk – may make posterior pelvic pain worse. Women with posterior pelvic pain are also more likely to have pain over their pubic bone."

Again, I do not think I'm pregnant but wanted to share. I've been feeling that for 3 days now... and for no apparent reason (I did not pull anything) So bizarro!

ok...so I am NOT symptom spotting at all as I really do not think I am preggers this month BUT my lower back has been killing me, and it feels just different...almost like in my tailbone area... really bizzarre. I have been trying to stretch out that area but seems like you just can't...

Again, I do not think I'm pregnant but wanted to share. I've been feeling that for 3 days now... and for no apparent reason (I did not pull anything) So bizarro!

When I was preggo early this year that was the pain I had for about 2 weeks. One week before I found out and one week after. It may have been longer I don't remember but it is a good sign. :thumbup:

They know because I had Implanon removed 23.09.2010....AF didn't arrive back until 10.11.2010. so I can't even tell a 'white lie' as they will have the IUD removal on my medical records :wacko:

oh....well BOOOOO :growlmad:

what if he just goes to an Urologist? how expensive is it to pay out of pocket for it? Is that even an option?

Sometime your insurance will cover it at a Urologist but with a copay. I think we paid like $100 can't remember but check with you insurance and call the Urologist.

ok...so I am NOT symptom spotting at all as I really do not think I am preggers this month BUT my lower back has been killing me, and it feels just different...almost like in my tailbone area... really bizzarre. I have been trying to stretch out that area but seems like you just can't...

When I was preggo early this year that was the pain I had for about 2 weeks. One week before I found out and one week after. It may have been longer I don't remember but it is a good sign. :thumbup:

well I seriously doubt it but I guess stranger things have happened LOL

It is quite annoying the pain though...I shall be in LA when my AF is due...fun times HAHAHA

He's into science so he thinks the testing will be a fun experiment LOL!

First one is called SpermCheck Fertility.

We like to experiment too!
We did the cd3 fsh test to check my reserves and sperm check to check his numbers and decide whether or not to DTD every other day or every day.

For those of you that have been pregnant....have you ever had no symptoms at all?

For those of you that have been pregnant....have you ever had no symptoms at all?

I was pregnant once before ...when I was 20! LOL and had no idea but all I was at the time (prior to HPT) was VERY tired, I would fall asleep just about anywhere...the MS came after I found out. So I had no other symptoms that I could think of.

Oh ok...good...cause everyone else seems to have symptoms and I don't at all...at least nothing different than pms...I have been tired...but always am with pms...my oh keeps asking if I feel any different...ummm....no...sorry...

Oh ok...good...cause everyone else seems to have symptoms and I don't at all...at least nothing different than pms...I have been tired...but always am with pms...my oh keeps asking if I feel any different...ummm....no...sorry...

oh no no no, this tired was WAY more than normal, at least it was for me at the time. I was tired like that this past weekend but I know it was not related as I only ovulated on Saturday so it made no sense to be related to that...if implantation takes 7 to 10 days past Ovulation then think I would not feel those crazy symptoms before that time... I am only 5DPO now LOL

He's into science so he thinks the testing will be a fun experiment LOL!

First one is called SpermCheck Fertility.

We like to experiment too!
We did the cd3 fsh test to check my reserves and sperm check to check his numbers and decide whether or not to DTD every other day or every day.

Yup I did the fsh test too. FX'd that we don't need to do the sperm check LOL!

And as for the symptoms, I was pg once 5 yrs ago (chemical) and I felt the same as I do when PMSing - backache, sore bbs, blue - I just had one new symptom, heartburn but since then I get heartburn almost every time I PMS! Grrr....

I had not symptoms with both kids. Granted I was 18 and 21 when I had them. But I never has MS. I was never :sick:. The oldest I gained about 5 pounds in one week and the other one I only tested because AF was like 4 days late.

I didn't have any symptoms with my two either....the ONLY thing was I fainted with number one DD, the only time in my life I have ever fainted :blush: I didn't know I was pregnant, although was trying :winkwink:

When I got pregnant with Emily I had NO symptoms at all..
I had conceived her via IUI and it is standard here for the clinic to do a pregnancy test on CD28 ( I have a 30 day cycle)
I even told the tech that I felt AF was going to start any day.. cause I felt no different !!

Oh good....so maybe I am not out...

To add to what the other ladies said, although it has been 12 years since my last pregnancy, the symptoms didn't start until after I missed AF. Also, as LLbean said, I never thought to buy an HPT either so I was probably 6 to 8 weeks along before going to the Dr to be tested. I'm trying to remember how symptoms came and here is what I come up with:

BBs - later on after finding out I was pregnant came the changes (dark areolas and growth)
Heartburn - a couple of months in. Mostly noticed after eating cereal with milk. Apparently I have a problem with lactose when pregnant.
Nausea - definitely came just after I found out with all three. I even bought the wrist bands because it was so bad
Dizzy - That was the first symptom I noticed with DD and it was a one time occurance because after I was eating more regularly.

I think that's about it, other than noticing I was very moody if I didn't get to eat regularly. But then again, I get cranky if I don't get to eat regularly anyway!

Macwooly I love your Naughty 40s banner...is that another group? I think I like it better than the "over the hill" one as I really do not think I am even near a hill LOL

Nope not a group ... yet :)

Just something DH said the other day to encourage me :D

Feel free to pinch - https://i.imgur.com/IKElw.gif :D

THANKS I will use that one INSTEAD of the other one... I like the idea better LOL I am ALL about being positive so YEY!

Well DH is now convinced a BFP will come along next month as he's spent money on tickets for the ballet and I would be due on the day of it ... I do like his slightly odd way of being positive :laugh2:

I did point out that if we don't get a BFP this month and get one next month then the theatre isn't far from a hospital so I could waddle off to it if my waters break during the performance :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->