Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Hey ladies! Just wanted to check in - I haven't felt like being online much with the arm and pain meds. My OB is sending me to an RE! I can't believe it! I'm actually excited - weird huh? I did a full update on the main page, but wanted to check in here!

Well DH is now convinced a BFP will come along next month as he's spent money on tickets for the ballet and I would be due on the day of it ... I do like his slightly odd way of being positive :laugh2:

I did point out that if we don't get a BFP this month and get one next month then the theatre isn't far from a hospital so I could waddle off to it if my waters break during the performance :laugh2:

That is funny. But I am sure you will be moaning or screaming or something. LOL

Well DH is now convinced a BFP will come along next month as he's spent money on tickets for the ballet and I would be due on the day of it ... I do like his slightly odd way of being positive :laugh2:

I did point out that if we don't get a BFP this month and get one next month then the theatre isn't far from a hospital so I could waddle off to it if my waters break during the performance :laugh2:

Told DH if I get a BFP then I'm squeezing his hand for all I'm worth and blaming him for getting me into that situation when I'm in labour :laugh2:

Told DH if I get a BFP then I'm squeezing his hand for all I'm worth and blaming him for getting me into that situation when I'm in labour :laugh2:

I can almost PROMISE you will do that indeed LOL... I know I did with mine HAHAHA

Hey ladies! Just wanted to check in - I haven't felt like being online much with the arm and pain meds. My OB is sending me to an RE! I can't believe it! I'm actually excited - weird huh? I did a full update on the main page, but wanted to check in here!

Thats good! Hope you get an appointment quickly!

:hugs:

How's everyone doing??? any ladies due to test soon...hope to see some BFP's soon...gives us all PMA to keep going :thumbup:

How's everyone doing??? any ladies due to test soon...hope to see some BFP's soon...gives us all PMA to keep going :thumbup:

I will test on Wednesday just because but I am not expecting to see anything LOL... I really doubt that I am pregnant this month (considering the results from the SA and all)

Also had a big temp drop this am... but AF is not due till Saturday? is that normal? LOL

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I will test on Wednesday just because but I am not expecting to see anything LOL... I really doubt that I am pregnant this month (considering the results from the SA and all)

Also had a big temp drop this am... but AF is not due till Saturday? is that normal? LOL

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I think it's the secondary estrogen surge that happens in the second half of the LP. It can cause a temp drop. Or of course it could be implantation dip?! Xx

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I think it's the secondary estrogen surge that happens in the second half of the LP. It can cause a temp drop. Or of course it could be implantation dip?! Xx

Well I have never seen it in my charts so it is new to me LOL :shrug:

Oooooh, yes! Maybe it's an implantation dip!!! :happydance:

LLbean - I would have said the one at 5dpo looks like a second surge but the one today could be but everything crossed that's an ID...looks like it could be :thumbup: be looking at your chart over the next few days to see what your temps do :thumbup:

well interestingly enough I also have like EWCM with brown now.. like spotting brown buggers LOL I know TMI... Honestly though... I doubt it is pregnancy but then again, stranger things have happened. Maybe my period is going to be early this month??? I'm not due till Saturday supposedly

Ohhhhh!!! Take a test!!! Take a test!!! :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: PLEASE! You're KILLING me... :lol:

Implantation bleeding...implantation spotting....hmmm....
I just realized you're only 8 DPO, so I know it's way too early to test...
But FYI....once implantation takes place, your hcg may show up on your hpt in 5 days... 5 days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->