Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Hey everyone! I'm TTC.. First time on this site.. I'm not too sure if anyone can help me.. I have 1week until I'm due on.. And I'm feel (if not being sick every morning) my breasts are killing me.. And belly seems really hard.. I shouldn't have any symptoms.. But I feel as if I'm pregnant.. But I'm not sure.. Its too early to feel this.. Is this my mind playing a mean trick on me? As I don't normaly have any of these.. Someone please help!! Xx

Hey everyone! I'm TTC.. First time on this site.. I'm not too sure if anyone can help me.. I have 1week until I'm due on.. And I'm feel (if not being sick every morning) my breasts are killing me.. And belly seems really hard.. I shouldn't have any symptoms.. But I feel as if I'm pregnant.. But I'm not sure.. Its too early to feel this.. Is this my mind playing a mean trick on me? As I don't normaly have any of these.. Someone please help!! Xx

I did that last month and this one seems to be a repeat... I got a BFN last month and a heavy heavy period... not sure what on earth is going on but Fingers Crossed for you!!!!

Implantation bleeding...implantation spotting....hmmm....
I just realized you're only 8 DPO, so I know it's way too early to test...
But FYI....once implantation takes place, your hcg may show up on your hpt in 5 days... 5 days...

LOL well if you must know... I caved and did an IC 10mcg sensitivity one this morning and unless I am not looking at it right it was a big fat NO... so there... LOL

If the witch has not showed her ugly face by Wednesday morning I will check again...before I leave for LA... I will let you know. But my B@@bs are killing me and the bloat is crazy... same as last month though... :haha:

If the witch has not showed her ugly face by Wednesday morning I will check again...before I leave for LA... I will let you know. But my B@@bs are killing me and the bloat is crazy... same as last month though... :haha:

lol....ok...Wednesday morning.....don't forget...:haha:

I promise I won't forget... unless the witch harasses me sooner LOL

I promise I won't forget... unless the witch harasses me sooner LOL

We'll just have to do something to get rid of her! *evil laugh*

Unite all ladies ttc! Let's grab the evil witch and lock her away so BFP's are possible for all! MWHAHAHAHA!!! LOL!

Sorry, so tired and not willing to give in to sleep just yet! Must be all the yummy food STILL sitting in my belly!

CD13 and another High on the CBFM......and another temp drop...I know all my other signs are pointing to Ov any day now wish the bloody thing would give me a peak :shrug: Oh well...the shag-a-thon is still in full swing here :thumbup:

can I join too?:flower: I would love to have a baby in 2012.:baby:
I think. I'm in the two week wait. I started using the cbfm (second month using it) but had the flu..so missed a few days of testing and now it's just giving me high fertility readings but af is due in a week or so, not sure what's going on?
Dh and I used the instead softcups too...they are very interesting...and add serious comedy to the bd.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you!!!

The CBFM is doing the same thing to me! This is my first month. I didn't miss any days testing, though. I've been testing for 15 days now and yesterday I finally got my first high reading. I'm on CD21 and AF is scheduled a week from now. NO CLUE.

It's frustrating...isn't it? I used it last month (first time) and all I got were "high fertility" days until af showed...then I read it needs to get to know your cycles...so I figured I would have more luck this month...but it showed "low fertility" and then went to "high fertility" where it is staying I'm already on the second box of test sticks...it is getting very expensive. I hope by next month..it will show me "peak fertility" my af is due in about a week too!

I had my first month of my CBFM, it seemed to go pretty well for the first cycle - got highs on CD11, 12 & 13, Peak on 14 & 15 and high on 16 - then it didn't want any more sticks as it went back to low.

When do I start counting my DPO from? The day after the first peak or the day after the 2nd peak? Helllppppp....

Hi Storm1jet2- That's great news that your cbfm worked for you the first month. I'm not sure when to count DPO, I don't have much experience with the monitor yet. I would love to know the answer to your question. GL and lot's of baby dust to you.:flower:

Thanks - although the CBFM seemed to work fine and we DTD enough to cover all our bases, I really don't feel positive at all! Maybe its because AF is due on Easter Sunday and it would be way too good to get a :bfp: then - I'm gearing up for a :bfn: and a chomp through a lot of Easter eggs!

I was lurking and saw that you got your bfp!!! :flower: Congratulations!!!!!! :happydance:

Hi sweetie, Welcome..
TTC can play alot on your body and mind:hugs: Try and wait a few more days and test. It can be a stessful time when TTC so try to relax and the best of luck :hugs:

can I join too?:flower: I would love to have a baby in 2012.:baby:
I think. I'm in the two week wait. I started using the cbfm (second month using it) but had the flu..so missed a few days of testing and now it's just giving me high fertility readings but af is due in a week or so, not sure what's going on?
Dh and I used the instead softcups too...they are very interesting...and add serious comedy to the bd.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you!!!

The CBFM is doing the same thing to me! This is my first month. I didn't miss any days testing, though. I've been testing for 15 days now and yesterday I finally got my first high reading. I'm on CD21 and AF is scheduled a week from now. NO CLUE.

It's frustrating...isn't it? I used it last month (first time) and all I got were "high fertility" days until af showed...then I read it needs to get to know your cycles...so I figured I would have more luck this month...but it showed "low fertility" and then went to "high fertility" where it is staying I'm already on the second box of test sticks...it is getting very expensive. I hope by next month..it will show me "peak fertility" my af is due in about a week too!

I had my first month of my CBFM, it seemed to go pretty well for the first cycle - got highs on CD11, 12 & 13, Peak on 14 & 15 and high on 16 - then it didn't want any more sticks as it went back to low.

When do I start counting my DPO from? The day after the first peak or the day after the 2nd peak? Helllppppp....

Hi Storm1jet2- That's great news that your cbfm worked for you the first month. I'm not sure when to count DPO, I don't have much experience with the monitor yet. I would love to know the answer to your question. GL and lot's of baby dust to you.:flower:

Thanks - although the CBFM seemed to work fine and we DTD enough to cover all our bases, I really don't feel positive at all! Maybe its because AF is due on Easter Sunday and it would be way too good to get a :bfp: then - I'm gearing up for a :bfn: and a chomp through a lot of Easter eggs!

I was lurking and saw that you got your bfp!!! :flower: Congratulations!!!!!! :happydance:

Wow:dance:Our first :bfp::wohoo::wohoo: Congratulations Storm1jet2 & claireyb1:yipee::yipee:

Congrats stormjet.

AF just got me again, so back to pressing m on the monitor in the morning :-( Lets try try again!!

Hiya all :hi:

Well I haven't posted on here for a few days as we've been away for the Easter weekend in our caravan.

Big congratulations to claireyb1 and storm1jet2 :happydance:

indigo77 and morgans19 so sorry that you're both out this month FX that next month is a good month for you both :hugs:

Well I'm 8 dpo today and feel completely knackered!! Its probably because of the fun filled hectic weekend with our dd's and friends but when we got home today I fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours!!

I'm trying not to symptom spot this month but I can't help noticing little niggles thinking is this it?? I've had heartburn for 2 days, a bit of bellyache today and backache for 2 days don't know if its all in my head though as I'm more aware of things happening.

Even though my ticker says 2 days until testing I'm not gonna test till fri as it's only my first proper natural cycle after bcp so I think my cycles not completely accurate yet. Last month my LP was only 11 days so I think that's the reason it's saying I can test in 2.

FX for more bfp's this month xxx

:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Ok ladies, sorry the witch showed up for you...ugh that witch!

I'm still here, no AF yet but then again it is not due till Friday or Saturday so we shall see...again, I don't think I am but will test Wednesday just for you :)

I'm still here, no AF yet but then again it is not due till Friday or Saturday so we shall see...again, I don't think I am but will test Wednesday just for you :)

Hey LLbean :hi: it's nice to know we're roughly around the same cycle again hun FX for us both and everyone else on here xxx

Can this week go a bit quicker please!!! :coffee: The only week when I'm not in work and I'm wishing it to go faster :wacko:

Hey LLbean :hi: it's nice to know we're roughly around the same cycle again hun FX for us both and everyone else on here xxx

Can this week go a bit quicker please!!! :coffee: The only week when I'm not in work and I'm wishing it to go faster :wacko:

Yup, again here LOL... looking forward to Wednesday as I leave for LA...YEY ME! Man I need to go badly... miss my friends TOO MUCH!

Ok ladies, we got 2 BFPs this month already...lets see how many more we can add before the month is over :winkwink:

Hello ladies,

Mega Congrats to claireyb1 and storm1jet2!!
I am 10DPO and I was bloated yesterday and today I had cramps. :shrug: Not sure what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->