Team Blue, Due in September Thread!

Hi im due 7th September and having a boy, what date are you due?

im due sept 27th and was told yesterday its a boy :D

hi
which hospital are you at?? would you reccommed it? ive just moved to wolvo and was considering changing hospitals lol
:)

yes me! Due September 5th with a blue bundle :happydance: we have a 2yr old daughter already, so really excited to have one of each now. We will be naming him Everett Samuel, we have his nursery picked out and ready to paint this weekend! Somehow I almost feel he may turn into an August bump though

hi
which hospital are you at?? would you reccommed it? ive just moved to wolvo and was considering changing hospitals lol
:)

Hi im at New cross hospital, i've found it to be ok so far, im high risk so have alot more appointments, my consultant is really nice and they said if i have any problems to just call triage and they will see me :)

Yup September 22nd also and a boy!

When are you all buying stuff? I haven't gotten anything yet!

I've made a registry on Amazon, mostly as a quick go to list of things we would like to buy before he gets here, I've bought some clothes thus far, and a blanket that goes with his nursery should be coming in the mail soon, bought that so I have the color scheme on hand so we can pick a color to paint the walls that will match the set. We already have a crib, mattress and dresser left over from DD, so once we get her moved into her toddler bed and new dresser put together, (hopefully by the end of the month) he can have her furniture, and from then on we can just move it all into his room and then order his nursery stuff.

I'm trying to make a habit of buying things here and there every week or every other week. He's my 2nd, so not expecting anyone to buy us anything, or have a shower at all, but we can take care of it all ourselves really

Hi I'm due on 8th with a boy :) I've bought some sleepsuits and put a deposit on a buggy but that's about it! We will use the same cot as we have with our other 3!

im very organised lol i havent stopped buying, ive got everything for baby now (i think) i just need to get things for me/my hospital bag and a cot/crib but everything else i've got!

I haven't bought anything yet, but as soon as I pass 24 weeks I will probably be getting a lot of stuff.

Sept 9 with my little :blue: and so excited, can't wait for him to arrive.

We have had to start all over again with the baby stuff as I gave pretty much everything away years ago (didn't think it was ever going to happen!).
Just bought a cot and change table a few days ago and now it feels even more real and super exciting.
We are renovating and it feels like its taking forever, there is so much to do before his room will be available to decorate, which is what I am looking forward to the most (apart from his actual arrival) at least I have time to decide on a theme and colours etc.

boy due sept 1st!!

iv bought clothes and cloth nappies - we have everything from travel system to sterilizer from DS so dont need much x

I'd love to see pictures of boy stuff if anyone is willing! I haven't gotten barely anything yet!

I have a bassinet and a crib and baby clothes with cloths and a mattress. Some nappy's and wipes too that people have brought for me. I'm going with a jungle theme, so lots of lions and monkeys and things like that if it helps

this isn't a picture I took myself, but one I saved from a website when deciding on his nursery. There will be many more pictures I will be taking soon enough as we will finally be painting his room this weekend, and ordering his nursery and putting that together hopefully by next month :)

Attachments

• coc7835-862-big.jpg
    coc7835-862-big.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
this isn't a picture I took myself, but one I saved from a website when deciding on his nursery. There will be many more pictures I will be taking soon enough as we will finally be painting his room this weekend, and ordering his nursery and putting that together hopefully by next month :)

I'm due September 22 with my little man, Elliott Patrick! Seems like a popular date! We're doing our nursery with this turtle theme as well. But I have to wait until we move in August to start putting it together. Kind of last minute, but luckily I know several people who love to paint. Was still going to use it even if we turned out to have a girl, it's just too cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->