Team CD 80+

hey all,

just a quick update from me, no bfp yet, no af either and also no appt as yet, may ring them and try to chase up when im due to go!

hope you come back from hol nnn with a bfp!! ... we have been waiting too long now! but good news about ur scan! xxx

Girlies I'm bbbbaaaccckkk!!!

How are you all? just been updating myself on everyone! Congrats to everyone who got a BFP whilst I was away

I feel brave enough to come back on here now everything has worked out:happydance::happydance:

Quick update.... Had my little girl on 26th feb, Lexie Amelia, she weighed 7lb 5 1/2 oz and had loads of hair!

So where do I stand now? Not sure what to do? Definately want to try again but not sure when???? On a positive note, the :witch: paid me a visit when Lexie was 9 weeks so thats a positive sign at least (hopefully)

Dont think i'm gonna try temping yet....... decisions decisions......

Love to everyone x x

Hi'ya girls
Thought i would join and say hi :)
I'm Rachel. Been trying to conceive #2 since Oct 09. Haven't had a period since 29th 09. Thats a 6 month cycle and still going strong with no signs of one coming anytime soon :( That must be 180 days+
I have pcos and they have done nothing for me as yet. I have an appointment next Monday so gee things up a bit as not even having a period is more frustrating than trying and getting bfn imo.
Have just read somewhere that agnus castus started someone's periods back again... is this true? Could anyone give me some more info that may help and get me started please?
thanks xx

Hi Rach & Bumpy, Welcome:hi:

I've been absent from here for a good few months, I've just had my first and didn't come on here much during my pregnancy because it scared me too much!!!!

Yes, agnus castus is meant to help with cycles, you just need to be careful when you take it, cant remember the ins and out now but i think you stop taking it once you've ovulated??? Have you tried temping as an insight into whats happening with you?

Hey Rabbit, Congratulations on the baby!

Rach and Bump welcome to cd 80+!

Ive just got back from hols so catching up on everyones news!

Hope your all well, unfortunately no bfp for me! so waiting for my next few appointments

Hi'ya girls :)

Been to the docs today and they are now referring me to a gynae. I wish someone would just do something!! Does it ever feels as if you are being passed round and round?
He said something about clomiphene this time but said to wait to speak to the gynae. And get this... its going to be 3 months!!! If i dont come on by then i wont have had a period for 10 months!! How ridiculas is that! :(

Might get some angus castus tomorrow and see if that might start me off on the right foot. Anyone got any good advice for me pleaaase? xx

Sorry to hear about your long wait hun. I think I had roughly the same wait too. I phoned the gynae dept though and asked for any cancellations. And about 2 weeks after that I was contacted to see if I could come in the following week. So that may be an idea for you.

xx

So how is everyone doing?

I have my IVF Referral appointment Tuesday, but apart from that, no news my end!

Would be good to catch up with you all, and find out what is going on with everyone else at the mo.

Speak to you all soon xxx

The referral is great news nnn. Good luck with your appointment, let us know how it goes

I'm just waiting to see what my cycles do at the minute........:loopy:

Hi everyone,how you all doing?
nnn how did your ivf referal got today?

Hi girls!

I'm happy I found this thread, I can't imagine better people to talk about about the frustrations of long cycles and also a better group to find comfort in.

A little about me- As of today I am on day 80 of my cycle. I had a brief and miniscule amount of spotting about a month ago and that was it. I don't think it was a real "period." Either way, my cycles have been erratic my entire life. The only time I ever consistently got my period (and it did come like "clockwork") was while I was on the BCP, which I stopped taking the end of December '09. DH and I are not "trying" but I just wanted a more natural form of birth control, I just don't like the idea of ingesting synthesized hormones and who knows what other chemicals that are used in the pill.

I haven't had a physical in 2.5 years. I'm a pretty shy and introverted person and I just find the poking and prodding of a stranger intolerable. Sigh. I know I need to go. One day I'll work up the courage to schedule an appointment.

I live in New York, have my B.A. in psychology, and am working on my Master's of Social work degree. I guess that's about it!

Hey JC and welcome. You are in the right place here, have you been stalking the group til you got to 80 days or is it just coincidence?

Have hope though, some lovely miracles have happened in this group. Me included. My longest cycle was 113 days and the following cycle I got my BFP

And I am back here though as we're now NTNPing
Still awaiting my first period. In one weeks time I won't have had a period for 365 days. Crazy

Hey everyone!

Long time no speak, How are you all doing? I hope your all keeping well and more importantly positive!! :thumbup: I haven't been on here in a while, as I have taken pretty much a break from B&B to just chill out and not obsess over every little detail! :wacko: But I thought I would update you all on my situation.

Been for my ivf appointment 2 weeks ago, which has given us our first IVF Cycle scheduled for January 2011! Which is great news, as it's no where near as long as I thought the wait would be. We will have 2 free attempts of this on the NHS, so that was good news too! :thumbup:

Just got back today then from our appointment for IUI, which is scheduled for First Cycle Attempt in August 2010! Can't believe how fast it has happened really. Not really 100% sure of what to expect, but here is what I know so far...

...I am to take Norethisterone on 30th July to 8th August so that it will start my period to match the timetable at the hospital. Day 1 of my cycle will be 12th August 2010.

12th August 2010 - Ultrasound scan to check all is good
13th August 2010 - Start Suprecur Injections
14th August 2010 - Start Gonal F Injections
20th August 2010 - Ultrasound scan cd9
23rd August 2010 - Ultrasound scan cd12
25th August 2010 - If all is well 1st IUI Treatment today!

In a state of shock I think at the minute, as only had my referral appointment today, and feel that this has all happend very quickly. I am very excited, but really not sure what to expect. Never thought that this would happen this way. Always expected things to be a lot easier. I guess some things just don't turn out the way you want them to sometimes. :shrug:

Anyhow, just thought I would pop by and keep you updated.

Hope all is well your end, let me know how you are all doing, and speak to you all soon.

xxxx :hugs: xxxx

hiya every one,

not been on in few months, heres a little update from me. not had no bfp yet or a follow up appt... BUT i have been asked if i wanna take part in a study for people with pcos and people who have fatty liver or both. I will be taking a drug called exenatide which i will inject twice daily. This is hopefully will help with weight loss and get my symptoms and hormones in line. Some one on the study has got pregnant so the doc said today!
I have my liver and ovarian scan on the 27th july... bit wearyous as not sure what so expect with some one luckin up my chuff, if any one could enlighten me, that would be great...
then depending on my liver scan results which will determine wether or not i need a liver biopsy.. hopefully not... any way, at the end of the study, they will most likely put me on metformin.

we shall see....

hope ur all ok, nice to see new team members!!

xxxxxxxxx

Hey Drakey,

How you doing? That's amazing news! Good luck with the scans, and I hope they don't need to do the biopsy thing though!

Best of luck and keep us updated!

xxxxxxxx

hi nnn

not doing too bad, just wished this big long rollercoaster would end lol... we will get there in the end wont we! xxxxxxxx

Hi girls, just thought I'd post in here. I'm on CD 100+ (gave up on trying to keep up with it). DH & I just decided to move up our TTC date from October to now, but we're waiting on a new cycle to start fresh. I also have a doctor appointment on September 1 in hopes of getting Provera to start my period if AF doesn't come on her own between now and then. I've already tried parsley tea and Vitamin C which didn't work so I'm just really aggravated and frustrated with my body!!

Hey everyone! How you all doing?

Hi wantin2010 welcome to the group! We all know how frustrating the wait can be on here!

Just an update, I have started my Northisterone which I have to take until Sunday. So looking forward to a very different cycle this time with all these injections and meds for y IUI!!!!!

I have started a journal, something I wanted to do for a while, but never thought I would get round to it, but feel free to pop in and find all the updates on my journey to a :bfp: from long cycles, to IUI! If you have any questions ask away, as this will probs help me out in padding the thread out a bit! lol :haha:

Let me know how you are all getting on!

Lots of :dust:

So how is everyone doing?

Gosh I almost couldn't find this thread, it's been that long since we posted in it last!

My IUI is not going to plan at the minute, I won't bore you with all the details, you can find it all in my journal.

Just thought I would pop in and see how everyone else was doing though!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->