Team CD 80+

drakey

Trying for the 1st time
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I know there is a few of us out there with cd 80+ or longer, so i thought i would start a team to share our experiences... ive got blood tests on wednesday and im really scared lol xxxxxxxxx :hug:

yeeeeeeeey!! I'm here!!

Don't be scared hon - it'll give you some answers
xx

yay, you found it lol whens ur appt at docs? xx

i haven't got it yet. I am to go in as soon as :witch: arrives for a cd1 and then cd21
Did you have a cd1?

If :witch: doesn't show in next 2 weeks I have to go back for referral to FS - boo but yeay at same time

So just biding my time til she decideds to make an appearance - infuriating as I want my bloods done now!!

So since yours aren;t on cd21 what are they doing now?

Think the doc just wants to check my hormones level etc now to see where im at. suppose becuase im so long into my cycle he will want to know what happening. but to be honest im not too sure thats why im a bit scared lol xxxx

OOh i likey this...go team! So do i need to do sum official 'join' process or do u just kinda call yourself team 80+?! I didnt no if there was some button or just a thread subscription?

So anyway...drakey- not long now! Wednesdays creepin in, u still nervous? Remember...its guna get you answers...best thing for worryers like me an u!

Chele iv just realised im like 1cd behind u...im cd66 today- oh the joys. Hoping to get bloods taken friday at doc app....its kinda a small practice tho so duno if it'l be a nurse like you guys r gettin? hmm...dont matter too much who takes it i guess- just as long as someone takes sum!! But im feelin same as you...just wish id get a :bfp: or AF now!!!! ahhh!!

Think first stage seems to just be checkin for hormones...then goes onto scans etc?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right girls..wanted to post a qn coz i wana know what u other long-cyclers' experiences are...

i was on bcp for 2 and a half years...finished last pack in June 08 and now coming up 11 months iv been off it. Iv had 3 AF's in that 10/11 months...and currently on cd66 and hope to get bloods done at docs this friday. But im curious as i only had AF once every 2 months before i was on bcp anyway...did any ladies here have irregular before u went on bcp and then after was even more irregular? Anyone irregular now that wasnt before or vice versa? Im curious to know if myabe i am healthy...its just always guna be this way?!

Ur comments would be much appreciated!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YAY - welcome all cd80+ers (or near)

Twiggy - yes, very nerveous but as long as i get some answers im not bothered lol hope u get some answers too. My cycles were regular before i went on bcp and since i have come of it i have only had 2 afs in 6 months! arrrghh

Rabbit - welcome! yay! xx

mine were irregular and were the reason i went on bcp in the first place. But I do have PCOS so can only presume this is the reason why.
good luck with the bloods twiggy

haha chele...wouldnt it be wierd if we both got our :witch: at the same time! Or as you said...even better...our :bfp:'s the same time...!!! Altho iv not been diagnosed with pcos...but its defo a possibility i think...as iv always had irregular cycles...i see ur using AC as well...have u been taking it long? this is my 5th day of taking it coz i did a hpt and it was defo -ive so i thought what the hell...why wait around for AF, hoping the AC might bring it on actually...

logo sounds good! xxx

it would be F A B!!

yeah i only started AC last week, but got my first positive opk so putting it down to that.
I'm using the drops, bleugh but every little helps. So i decided also to start taking it straight away as who knows when AF will make her appearance!! :)

wat cd did u get ur +ive okp on?! I got a +ive opk on cd17-its was defo darker than the control line, even asked my OH lol....but surely if that was right then id have had the leutal phase by now of kinda 16 days-ish and therefore had AF by now too?! AHH! im so confused! :sad1:

Im kinda wondering whether i should be taking the AC or not...just incase? xxxx

hi ladies, feel free to make up a logo!

I bought some AC from holland and barratt the other month but only took about 2 tabs, so cant really say if it worked for me! xxxx

hi everyone i cant join in your group coz im only on cd43 but do i qualify as my last cycle was 300+!!!!(nearly 12 month for 1st :witch: after bcp),just want to wish you all luck with :bfp:

wow! 300+ cycle?! Ur a bloody inspiration gypsy!! Course u can join!! How'd u go from 300+ cd's to now in the 40's?! Wots your story? how long u been off bcp now? xxxxxx

morning ladies,

wow gypsy - your more than welcome to join! did you go to docs?

im soo scared for tomorrow! i hate needles! xxxxxxx

wow gypsy that's mega, fx it will be shorter than that now!!

drakey - it'll all be good don't worry

I have no idea how to do a logo

twiggy - i got my pos opk on cd67, but only started doing them cd45 - see my chart in my signature
I say take the AC now - I have as who knows when she'll show up so I can start taking it

xx

Chele just read your post and out of interest iv just done an opk coz im on cd67 so thot..hmm why not? and right enough- its not a +ive but thers defo a faint line in the test bar? Just wondering if ur experience with AC, do u know if it interferes with opk & hpt results?! Surely it cant as every1 on AC would never know if theyv gotten a true +ive or not?!

Gawd. im so confused. lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->