Team Chilled Out is taking members - are you with us??

Hi missymojo, fx for you for bfp first time trying. Can sometimes take a while for your body to get back into a normal cycle but hopefully you'll get bfp soon. When are you going to test?

Mrschamberlin, you're going for the same approach as me, bd like crazy for at least a week around ov and hope for the best!

Baby dust to all x

The TWW is very frustrating. Especially when you are getting towards the end of it and are so tempted to test slightly early. I am on cd34. The last three cycles have varied between 35 and 32 days so i am going to leave it until cd36 to test (if I can resist that long!)

Hope everyone is doing ok? Good luck to everyone in their TWW. :dust:

Hey ladies, I peed on my little stick on Sat and got absolutely nowt! Wasn't really expecting to although I kinda "felt" like I might be pg.... trying to test every fortnight or so as I haven't really had any periods since coming off pill last Sept so no idea when/if I'm ovulating... plus I quite like the possibility that there may be 2 lines on that stick after 3 mins - am I completely bonkers?!!

Hi Ladies. Well I think I must now be on my TWW - on day 20 of 28 day cycle. Had OV pains and the usual tell tail signs on days 11 and 12 and we :sex: a lot before, during and after that time!! :blush: Sorry....TMI! :dohh:
No symptoms to speak of but I never expected it to happen first time (would be nice if it did though!)
FX and good luck to all of you trying! :hug:

Hi Gals...
:witch: arrived yesterday so no point in even testing... oh well, plodding along to cycle #2!! Just gotta wait for O now, laa dii daa...
Suppose lots of :sex: to look forward to this month :happydance:
Hope everyone is ok, Lots of baby dust going out for lots of :bfp:'s
xxx

aww charlz big hugs, more sexins on there way to you, i got :bfn: this morning but still no af

Bodies, who'd have em? Messing with our heads like this, don't they know we just want to know what it's doing and when? Lol

Sorry to those that af caught up with. Anyone else, there is still a chance that bfp is around the corner. If not, there is always the bd'ing to look forward to :)

X

thanks glitter bug, still no af as yet, not even sure if i have a 28 day cycle.. this beong first month off bcp, , before i went onto bcp i would bleed for 2 weeks and then have 2 weeks off then bleed for 2 weeks, hence going onto bcp at 15, i'd had enough, im now 22 so god know what my body will want to do.

Well I don't know a great deal about all this stuff since I am new to the TTC business!! But I did come off BCP two years ago because they didn't agree with me. I now take Evening Primrose Oil every day and I have been on 28-29 day cycles ever since! Worth a try if you're not using them already?

ooh thanks glitterbug might give it a try, cant hurt can it

Checking in to see how everyone is doing?
I am again driving myself nuts. :D

:rofl:Me too! Promised I wouldn't but i've been symptom spotting and all sorts! Why does this baby making stuff make you so crazy?? I'm usually so laid back!!

dunno glitter bug buut im gettin bored of waiting for things to happen now! lol

on the upside told m.i.l we're trying today just so i can talk about it on my fb !!! been driving me crackers not being able to talk bout with my friends on there , i had to issue an email saying please dnt comment about af's bfp or anythin on my fb hahaha

on the upside told m.i.l we're trying today just so i can talk about it on my fb !!! been driving me crackers not being able to talk bout with my friends on there , i had to issue an email saying please dnt comment about af's bfp or anythin on my fb hahaha

Just read your post and it made me smile. Ive been dying to put things on my fb but we are not telling ANYONE!!! We cant be bothered with people asking "are you pg yet?" I already get that now because me and OH have been and lived together for quite a long time now.

Atm, just waiting for af to finish before lots of :sex: again, then the dreaded tww :( oh well never mind....

Hope all you gals are ok.xxx :hugs:

Just read your post and it made me smile. Ive been dying to put things on my fb but we are not telling ANYONE!!! We cant be bothered with people asking "are you pg yet?" I already get that now because me and OH have been and lived together for quite a long time now.

Atm, just waiting for af to finish before lots of :sex: again, then the dreaded tww :( oh well never mind....

Hope all you gals are ok.xxx :hugs:

Morning girls! We're not telling anyone either!! My OH likes to keep things private and thinks this is something we should keep to ourselves. Thats the beauty of this site, you can tell someone how you are feeling and nobody at home is any the wiser!! Next hurdle will be when we get our :bfp: and have to decide how long to leave it before we tell people!! Arrrrggghhh!!!!

i'll probaby post here 1st then tell our parents and crosss my legs and pray for a sticky bean
then tell my very closest friends

We're not telling anyone at all, don't want the pressure of people asking, want to tell them in our own time when there is something to tell.

Had to lie/avoid the question from a very close friend just at the weekend. We know someone else who has just had a baby so she was asking me when I thought we'd have one. She then proceeded to say how awful it would be if one of us turned into a baby bore if we had one much before the others. I just nodded along.... :)

I don't like keeping things from people but this is between me and OH, and I want to keep it that way for now at least (you lot don't count, in the nicest possible way!)

x

It is good to have this forum just to be able to tell SOMEONE!!
I can talk to OH but he doesnt fully understand, he just does the deed when he needs to and goes about as normal. I just tell him when AF has arrived and he says, oh well, maybe next month then, just tell me when Im needed. Make ya laugh eh? lol
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"