Team Chilled Out is taking members - are you with us??

I know tell me about it... :rofl: He doesnt have to go through all the waiting and wondering as much as I do... None of them do really. He did go out and buy some Wellman vitamins though because he saw them advertised on the back of a bus. Bless him.

pretty much give my oh a tub of pills each morning and tell him to take it,

it contains multi vitamins, zinc tablets, sea kelp for metabolism- he wants to lose weight, and cod liver oil. and i take my one santogen pro natal hahahha

we havent doinked since sunday!! and its likely to be tomroo night b4 we get a chance to again!!!

:rofl: missymojo!! You make him take those pills!!!! hehe.
Me and OH are starting again sunday with the doinking, hopefully :witch: should have gone away by then, going to use the every other night method and then every night around OV. FXd!!!
Is anyone else taking any vitamins etc, or making OH takes vitamins? If so what?
Im taking Hematinic Formula which contains iron, liver oil, b12, folic acid and vitC!! OH taking Wellman vits :)
Hope everyone is ok.xxx

I'm just going for folic acid and B vitamins. Just going into cycle 3 off the pill and ttc, sure the number of vitamins etc I take will increase the more the witch keeps coming - lol.

Not making OH take any yet (other than vitamin c at the min cos he's got the cold that I had last week!) But again, this might change soon.

Am going to try and eat healthy as well (keep saying that I will but slip back into junk quite quickly) hopefully that should mean I don't need lots of tablets.

X

OK we currently have 30 members all chilled out!! Testing is ok girls and so is symptom spotting we'd be lying if we said we weren't!

For all you chilled out ladies who are going natural and just BDing to death we are the team for you!!

I can Help you with OPK's not even sure what they do really, and don't know what the charts mean - here is a place were you can chill and relax and just give it a go!!

Can I join, my team/thread seems to have vanished into thin air. :hissy:

I am very relieved to find people who are not technically minded. :happydance:

I am 43, TTC our first, its Cycle 6 for us. No temping or charting, and only started using opks this month and they just confuse the hell out of me. :blush: So we are just :sex: as much as poss. CD11 at the moment.

Hi heavenly!!
I joined this team because I dont really have the time to chart and temp and have decided to just make the most of getting lots of BD... lol.
I have done OPK's this month though (am on CD16 now) and dont seem to have gotten a pos yet, even though I have a 28 day cycle. They showed a faint line on yesterday and sat (but no pos) and have gone totally blank today.
Im just ignoring them tbh and pretending that I have O'd at some point over the weekend.
Im on cycle 2 btw and am only a baby myself at 21 :D
Just :sex: away and hope you get your :bfp: this cycle.
Good luck to all of team chilled out... WE NEED THOSE :bfp:'S!!!!!!!
:hug:

well i'm back ladies. I always find myself avoiding bnb before i ovulated. of course i do a lot of stalking but no actual posting. but as soon as i ovulate, bam, here i am and bnb couldn't get rid of me with a restraining order! not sure what that's all about. it's so hard to have to wait 3 weeks or more just to ovulate. at least during the 2ww i know i've done all i can do and just have to wait. waiting to ovulate is insanity! finally got my + opk yesterday, and again today. so hoping i will ovulate today. soooo ready to get this 2ww started!!!

welcome heavenly!

I have done OPK's this month though (am on CD16 now) and dont seem to have gotten a pos yet, even though I have a 28 day cycle. They showed a faint line on yesterday and sat (but no pos) and have gone totally blank today.
Im just ignoring them tbh and pretending that I have O'd at some point over the weekend.

Well CD12 today, showed a faint line, but that means a negative I think...so we are just going to keep going. I am on a 25 day cycle so ovulation is supposed to be today...according to mymonthlycycle but obviously I do not know what my luteal phase is, so we just :sex: early in the cycle and keep going a few days after supposed OV!

Hope you all have a :bfp: soon! xxxx

Hi, is there room for another member? I browsed the other "Teams" and this was the most fitting. :D I'm Diana, I'm 26 and have 2 boys, Gabriel is 2.5 and Christian is 1. We're not trying, not preventing our 3rd but do kind of hope it happens soon. I really want them all close together. No charting, temping, OPKs, unnecessary preg. tests, etc. I just finished nursing my 1 year old and I got my first "real" AF the other night. My past 3 cycles were long, one was 42 days, the next 68 days and this one 67 days. So here's hoping I get back on track and catch that egg with little to no stress!

I will go back in the pages to catch up on what's going on and who's who if I'm welcomed to this team. :) I can't wait to get to meet you all! :D

welcome to chill out diana, im jo, 22 and i spose im most likely classed as not trying not preventing, we doink every 2-3 days and i syptom spot like crazy, this will be first bubs :D i came off the patch on 8th feb had a withdrawl bleed like normal the 13-18th feb then nothing, so im now on day 47 and bored lol

ok ok ok. finally in my 2ww!!!!!!! please god give me my :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Welcome Diana and Heavenly. I'm on cycle 2 myself. Still true chilled out styleeee!!!! No OPK, no temping, just lots of BD'ing between days 7 - 19!!

Hi to Mammag too. Good luck I hope this is your month!!!

BFP all round ladies!!

xxxxx

Baby dust to all!!!

sending chill out baby dust to you all, much luck, hugs and kisses mojo

:wave: Hi everyone, I said that I would be a chilled out member of this team when I first came over to ttc in Feb and v quickly became obssesed:blush: and didnt feel that I was chillled out at all. Well I have learnt that lesson as the :witch: has not yet reared her head and with :bfn:'s but lots of symptoms I need to take it easy a bit as ended up stressing myself out we are just going to :sex: when we can and :coffee: wait for :witch: to turn up.

Hi!
Please can I join?!
My husband and I are officially TTC s of tommorow. I took my last pill last night. I'm not expecting miracles; I know it could take ages, but I'm looking forward to plenty of trying!
xxx

Welcome ILoveShoes! I hope you get yourself a nice BFP soon. I know you say you have only just come off your BC but it can happen quickly, just ask Missymojo! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted! xx

Hey ladies. :witch: was due on Tuesday, I took an ebay hpt but it was a :bfn: - going to wait another couple of days and see what happens. Sometimes my cycle can be a couple of days longer, so not going to get my hopes up.

Good luck to you all this month!! xxx

Oooh hope she stays away for you heavenly! fx'd! Totally understand the occasionally longer cycles though. You never know when the old bag is going to add a couple of days for the hell of it! Hope she doesn't and you get your :bfp:!

And Mrs Doddy, I started off all chilled out and now I'm a symptom spotting maniac! But I don't have a POAS addiction (yet) and I don't temp or use OPK. Now I wish I had so I could have some idea what's going on!!! Things starting to drive me a little bit crazy this time round!:hug:

Good luck all. Think it's about time we had another Chilled Out graduate!!

Hey Heavenly - AF was also due on Tuesday for me (well, that would have been 28 days since she last turned up, still not sure of my cycle since BCP).

I tested last Friday and it was negative (but it was pretty early and the test wasn't a ultra sensitive one) - might test again tomorrow/Saturday if she doesn't show up by then...

Hopefully one of us can be the next (of many) Team Chilled out graduates :) x

heya ladies thought id stop by and see how your all doing, has anyone else mananged to graduate yet??

big loves to you all, that :bfp: will come

sending each and everyone of you :dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.