Team Headstand!!!!

Well...i stopped cerazette in dec, but my body was weird...seeemed to get into a 40day ish cycle..then my last cycle was 30 days...so im presuming this one is as well, i know ive ovulated..but my periods have been all over the place!!! headstands are fun..but they can hurt...so for a special treat to the OH i occasionally do a headstand!! hahahaha!! :rofl: Good luck ladies!! xxxx

so..how is everyone getting on symptom spotting? xxxxxxxx

Hiya gals!!!

I did another opk at 2:00pm an its lighter than this monings at 8:00am??? :confused: grrr stuff the opks test just gonna :sex: tomo night, have to give OH a rest u see :rofl:

I got LOADS of EWCM but...i dont know if it's mine, or OH's from last night or the pre-see :rofl: (sorry for the tmi) :blush: x x x

Wish i could symtpom spot but i dunno if or when i ovulated :lol:

Ahh, hun. Was just catching up on threads and was sure you'd say it was darker this afternoon. :hug: I don't trust opks much, I've only ever had 1 pos in 6 months of ttc.

What cd are you on?

Know what you mean about checking cm after :sex:, I'm never quite sure either!! I think I read somewhere that only ewcm really stretches, not preseed or left overs!

I think we should just :sex: every other day and when ov coming up everyday...hmm...if only if it was that simple eh?

thats what me and OH are doing at the moment, were bd'in every other night and over our romantic weekend in edinburgh every day LOL and just praying that something happens! ... not looking forward to my 6 o clock train on saturday though xxxx

Hello ladies hope your all ok i don't feel as angry/ranting as yesterday but i think AF is going to arrive at the weekend cause i'm a right cow to live with at the moment, and i've no symptoms really but no symptoms for AF either but maybe its a bit early for AF symptoms? My boobs are a bit sore and i've had stomach aches for about 2 weeks but thats cause i've had a water infection and then my ibs played up and i've got backache but i've just changed departments at work and its alot more physical than i'm used to, i got a couple of spots but i always get the odd one when i'm due on, so there you go i've symptom spotted but i've found a logical answer for them all, oh and a reason why i'm probably not pregnant is i don't have much cm and what i do have is quite watery to be honest i don't think i have a lot of cm all cycle long maybe thats just me? anyway i know its not over till AF arrives and if it does arrive then i'm taking vits etc doing opks, taking temps, BDing every other day and everyday on fertile days, eating more healthily, exercising and i think thats it although if any of you think of any other tips let me know x

Hi ya :) im on cycle day 12..13 tomorrow...this ewcm stretches for ages before it breaks, i was jumping around earlier doin some sportacus moves (from lazy town) with my little boy :laugh2:, and i thought the :witch: had come, so i ran up stairs and it was clear mucus...still no pos opk so im going with the ewcm instead, does ewcm mean you are due to ovulate soon? like within hours, or days? or already ovulated? :confused:

:D :hugs: xXx

Evening girls, glad you're feeling better today and glad you are all doing your headstands hehe!!!!

No idea about the EWCM, it's something i've only ever had 1 or 2 times.

I'm even more sure :witch: is on her way or here as ive had (tmi) pale bit of blood when wiping so put a towel on but 6hrs later theres still only sommat there when wiping hey ho another month of trying :)

Hi ya :) im on cycle day 12..13 tomorrow...this ewcm stretches for ages before it breaks, i was jumping around earlier doin some sportacus moves (from lazy town) with my little boy :laugh2:, and i thought the :witch: had come, so i ran up stairs and it was clear mucus...still no pos opk so im going with the ewcm instead, does ewcm mean you are due to ovulate soon? like within hours, or days? or already ovulated? :confused:

:D :hugs: xXx

Honestly I don't count on ewcm to determine O. It just seems to inconsistent for me to go off that. But since there is a lot of it, and if it is around when you would normally O I would get busy have lots of :sex:.

You never know nineena it could be implantation bleeding especially if its only a bit fingers crossed for you good luck x

I'm waiting to see if those fake headstands (did the elevated legs and/or pillow under bum) did the job :) I'm trying not to symptom spot but it does feel a little different in my lower abdomen and I am tired...but thats from the gym :) Good luck ladies!

good luck bklove and good luck to everyone x

Good luck bklove!!!!!!

Bernie i'd love to think it was implantation but i'm 6 days late and i' sure implantation is supposed to happen 6-7 days after you ovulated so it'd be well out, plus we didnt bd that weekend, we bd'd on CD5, 8,9,10,16,17,28,29 and 30

At least if AF comes nineena you can start planning next months baby making last month after i sulked for a hour or two when AF arrived i got my pma head on and started to think about this cycle and to be honest i'm already planning the next cycle so i have something to occupy my mind during the last few days of waiting x

Yes that's what i'm thinking plus it's another month of losing weight which is always good :) AND i'll be able to go on the rides at Blackpool and i'll be able to have a drink at my friends birthday on sat :)

Thats the way to think nineena pma all the way x

hehe lets hope my mind belives what my fingers were typing lol

cd14 still no pos opk.... its only my 2nd cycle off the pill and i think im having ovulation problems... or unless they just dont work for me, anything i can take herbally to help ov along? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->