Team Headstand!!!!

A weird thing just happened i logged off while i went to look on facebook and when i came back i forgot i had logged off so instead of logging in i just went straight to posts and checked our thread to see if any of you had been on since last time i was on sad i know anyway you had been on and posted posts a hour in the future it was telling me that you had posted your posts today at 22.25 approx but then when i logged on its back to normal time very strange does that every happen to you guys or is it just me thats weird? maybe its because i said i wish i could fast forward a few days? the site started to do it for me lol x

ooooo welcome to the twiglet zone bernie do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do

but no that's never happened to me before lol

Hi girls,

Hope your ok, i am bot going to be on here for a while, got burgled last night with everything stolen, including both our cars, i think i had implantation bleeding this morning and am now worried the sress ay cuse problems so i am steering clear of testing and waiting to see what happens maybe something good will happen. they think we will not only loose all they have stolen but they will burn out cars to.

We are safe which is main thing and started today the mamoth 30k claimning frenzy. Now to start building up again.

I hoope we get some bfp: dont know if we do I want u all to know i am not abandoning but this is friends laptop and likely to be only chance on until we get a replacement.

Love to you all

xxx

so sad to here ure news hun...hope u get sorted out v soon.....good luck everyone..not long to wait now!! anyone heard from bellazucca? xxxxxxxxxxx

oh Jem thats awful i really feel for you i hope you get it all sorted and i hope they catch them. I hope it was a implantation bleed good luck i'll be thinking of you, get back in touch when your back online i hope everything works out for you and you get your bfp very soon, take care and try not to stress too much x

OMG Jem that's horrible, what happened????? Just try and keep your cool and do nice things this weekend!!!!!

No Rozzle not heard from bellazucca hope she's ok x

me too...anyone have her email? its odd isnt it? lalalalalalala xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well i'm logging off ladies i'm off to watch desperate housewives night night x

Sorry Rozzle you always post a post just as i'm typing mine, no i don't have her email address i've just looked to see when she was last on and it was 17th or 18th of feb, hope she's ok maybe she's on holiday or something?

yeh i should imagine so, im watching des h/w too!! xxxxxxx night night xxxxxxx

Morning hunny buns!!! :)

Im so sorry to hear that jem how awfull, why do they have to do it!!! :(

I took an opk test last night at 9pm...i forgot about it an fell alseep so i look this morning and it was dark but only part of it was dark (same as control line) the rest was a bit lighter but i read on peeonastick.com that it still means a positive even if only part is dark??? Soooo gonna get one more :sex: in tonight (if OH can manage, hes so tired from work lately i feel bad keep pestering him :( )

Gotta take lil man to nusery then get ready for college, got to massage someone again and it makes me jelous cus i just wanna lie on the bed an get massaged :hissy: :laugh2:

Hope ur ok ladies this morning :) xXx

I took an opk test last night at 9pm...i forgot about it an fell alseep so i look this morning and it was dark but only part of it was dark (same as control line) the rest was a bit lighter but i read on peeonastick.com that it still means a positive even if only part is dark??? Soooo gonna get one more :sex: in tonight (if OH can manage, hes so tired from work lately i feel bad keep pestering him :( )

Gotta take lil man to nusery then get ready for college, got to massage someone again and it makes me jelous cus i just wanna lie on the bed an get massaged :hissy: :laugh2:

LOL, I've done that before, was so excited to POAS, but then got carried away with cleaning that i totally forgot and didn't see it till the next morning, hehe!!! I think i'm giving my DH a break, only untill O time! I'm like you always pestering him!! haha...I feel bad too though, so thats why i haven't really been mentioning to him anything about how many days and when we're going to :sex:

The :witch: got me im gutted but pma...always next time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL, I've done that before, was so excited to POAS, but then got carried away with cleaning that i totally forgot and didn't see it till the next morning, hehe!!! I think i'm giving my DH a break, only untill O time! I'm like you always pestering him!! haha...I feel bad too though, so thats why i haven't really been mentioning to him anything about how many days and when we're going to :sex:

Hiya!!! are u doing the handstands :lol:?
I can only manage to put my legs against the wall while lying on my bed :laugh2: x x x

Thanks mommy2kian....But I guess I should start practising my handstands!! heehee! Thinking of getting some preseed....would you ladies recomend it? xxxxx

Thanks mommy2kian....But I guess I should start practising my handstands!! heehee! Thinking of getting some preseed....would you ladies recomend it? xxxxx

Hiya, well i cant say it will deffinatly get you a :bfp: because im not sure if it has worked for me yet :lol: but, it makes :sex: more enjoyable if you suffer with vaginal dryness...all you do is fill the applicator that comes with it, insert it as far as u can and squeeze the pre-seed inside...i got mine from ebay from a seller names babydays_2007 it cost me £8.30 with £1.95 post n packaging. Worth a try it definatly wont hurt you if anything will give u a better chance of getting that :bfp: this time round!!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->