Team Headstand!!!!

:witch: got me too finally but i'm kind of relieved as i can take decent painkillers now and i get to have a drink at weekend for friend's birthday and really enjoy my birthday next week :-D

Sorry she got you too Rozzle, it'll be our month soon!!!!!

Sorry witch got you Rozzle and Nineena i really hope you both get your bfp's soon, do you fancy a December baby? my husband is trying to talk me into having a couple of months of BDing if witch arrives cause he doesn't want a baby too close to xmas but he can think again i think a December baby would be lovely x

IT's funny you should say that Bernie, i've said to DH that if we got PG in March i'd be due christmas week haha so i think i'll take a rest a TTC this month lolol

i'm so impatient i don't want to lose 2 months of trying i keep thinking if AF arrives by beginning of next week then baby would be due 1st half of Dec so even if i went overdue it should def be here by xmas which is good for my other 2 kids but if i wasn't sucessful in March and AF arrives end of March then that would mean if i was sucessful in April baby would be due begining of Jan and there would be a chance it could come a couple of weeks early and interupt xmas, i know i'm thinking way too far ahead but i want my other 2 to enjoy xmas without mummy been in hospital, so my plan is 1) i'm going to get a bfp this month 2) if not i'll have a bfp next month instead 3) if still no bfp i'll have a month off and start ttc again in may and 4) i really should stop obsessing and take each day and month as it comes. Its my day off work today i don't normally obsess this much it must be the hormones lol x

Hey girls, hubby and I have also thought about whether we would want a baby around Christmas time. I thought that it might kind of suck to have your birthday around the holidays, but I have a friend who's b-day is around then and he says he really doesn't mind it. So we decided we'd rather get a :bfp: and have a Christmas baby instead of taking a month off ttc. I'm 8dpo right now, it would be awesome to get a :bfp: to have a November baby... but I don't feel like this is our month. :(

Hi Bobobaby i know what you mean about you feeling its not your month i'm due AF around sunday but i think it will arrive i think i ovulated later than normal so we BD when i though i would be due to ovulate but then were prob on a break from too much BDing at the vital time, so if i did ovulate late AF will be later than expected which will get my hopes up typical, i'm def using opks next month x

me thinks i shall just let nature take it's course, gonna try and go back to bding because we feel the desire rather than necessity and i WILL NOT TEST UNTIL I AM AT LEAST 1 WEEK LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish i had your willpower Nineena with my first i didn't test till i was one week late and i wasn't all that bothered about waiting cause i think deep down i knew i was but this time i'm obsessed, maybe that means i'm not pregnant then?

Thing is i'm on medication that i need to know as soon as i'm pregnant or the baby will miscarry so it bothers me that people get late :bfp:'s esp as my mum informed me she never got a +ve HPT when she was pg with me and my sis and had periods for 1st 3 months but the :bfn: is so disheartening.

I hope you are pg hun, they do say they're all different

So sorry :witch: got you girls. Keep up the pma - and the headstands!!

I'm with you on the xmas baby thing bernie - can't lose a minute of ttc time, let alone a month!!!

On the topic of preseed, this is the first month I've properly used it so again can't comment on success but have heard good things about it getting bfps...
Worth a go i reckon.

i wouldnt mind an xmas baby...its ok me nd oh have thought about this...lol!! at least i can have a drink on my bday...so im not 2 distraught....well...i am but i know that we can keep on trying till we get bun in the oven!!!! xxxxxx

i wouldnt mind an xmas baby...its ok me nd oh have thought about this...lol!! at least i can have a drink on my bday...so im not 2 distraught....well...i am but i know that we can keep on trying till we get bun in the oven!!!! xxxxxx

Oooh I have a December birthday, good thinking! I think I need a November or early Dec baby to do this! lol. After BD'ing last night I had headstand visions but it was too late to get em up!

Mommy2kian - did i imagine it on a earlier post/other thread or did you say you did reflexology??

hmm...babies anytime/any where...i dont mind just want that sticky bean!! xxxxxx

DITTO!!!

When we first started ttc I had it all planned out, when would be the best time in the yr to have one so I got the max maternity leave by tagging it on to a school holiday. Now I don't care!!! I just want a baby!!!!!!!

Hey girls, yes MrsG im at college studying reflexology im not a proffesional as of yet though :lol:it's so interesting, ill be qualified in june which seems aaaages away...:)

Just :sex: and had me LIA for only 10 mins though :laugh2: thats it now im done with schedualed :sex: OH gets a break now :rofl: i got a really dark opk again so im presuming ovulation will occur soon?

:hugs:

I had acupunture for a couple of months but am interested in reflexology too. Is it right that you should only have it before ov and not after?

I'd test again tomorrow but looks like that egg is here!!! (why not get one last bd in tomorrow to make sure???)

My friend did reflexology as part of her beauty therapist training and took me into college to use as a guinea pig a few days later i was admitted to hospital with pnuemonia so my friend panicked thinking she'd caused it and asked her tutor apparently she couldn't cause the pnuemonia but probably brought it to the surface a bit quicker than it would of shown its face so i've never dare try that again x

Im not to sure about the relfexology question you asked and i wouldnt like to guess but when i go to college monday i will ask my tutor for you, she hasnt really gone into detail about that part of reflex, all i no is she told me it can be successfull when ttc :)

And ive told my OH that after tonight he can hav a rest :laugh2: i think we have done enough *touches wood* 20th, 22nd, 24th, 26th...and pre-seed AND LIA :rofl: if not then we will just have to move onto cycle 4 :) x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->