Team Headstand!!!!

My friend did reflexology as part of her beauty therapist training and took me into college to use as a guinea pig a few days later i was admitted to hospital with pnuemonia so my friend panicked thinking she'd caused it and asked her tutor apparently she couldn't cause the pnuemonia but probably brought it to the surface a bit quicker than it would of shown its face so i've never dare try that again x

Jeeze thats awfull!!! :hugs:

Yeah it was i spent nearly 2 weeks in hospital and have had it again since although not as bad 2nd time round apparently my lungs have scar tissue on them now so i'm prone to chest infections and have to have flu jab every year i also had pnuemococcal jab but that lasts 10 years, but i'm fine which is something to be grateful for x

Im not to sure about the relfexology question you asked and i wouldnt like to guess but when i go to college monday i will ask my tutor for you, she hasnt really gone into detail about that part of reflex, all i no is she told me it can be successfull when ttc :)

And ive told my OH that after tonight he can hav a rest :laugh2: i think we have done enough *touches wood* 20th, 22nd, 24th, 26th...and pre-seed AND LIA :rofl: if not then we will just have to move onto cycle 4 :) x x x

Thanks hun. :hug:

Does anyone have any thoughts about :sex: near to :witch:? The last couple of cycles we've had a rest after ov but bd'd a couple of days before af has arrived. Do you think this could do any harm or affect implantation in any way???

I don't know for sure but i would have thought as long as its not too rough if you know what i mean i wouldn't have thought there would be a problem x

I dont think it would be a problem at all to be honest....just found out that there is something worse than the mother in law, the grandmother in law!! Patronising old £%$^&%^%&%!!! sil has just had baby...and i am so happy for her as she really wanted a baby and he is absolutely gorgeous but now the grandmother in law keeps telling me that im now behind and that we should have had children b4 she did because im with the eldest sibling and that am i sure nothing is wrong with me, and that i should go and get myself checked out.........bloody old so and so....all this on the day the bloody day the AF pays me a visit...hmmmp. Bloody interfering old hag!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

no one here...im all alone...theres no one here beside me.....lol!!!! lmao!!!!!:rofl::headspin::spermy::baby::dust:

Rozz1e1- That is so rude of her to say that! I hope you told her its none of her friggin business!

I would have done if i could any words out..for oncein my life i was speechless!! im not tlking to her again..not till she at least apologises.....hmmm...2 :witch: on one day...not bloody fair!!

Yeah I probably would have been speechless too. That seems to happen at the worst times, and then on the way home I think of all the things I should have said and get mad that I didn't think of it!!

I know! its so irritating isnt it? hows ure 2ww going? xxxxxxxxx

Its fine, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting a :bfp: this time around. I just don't feel it... no symptoms or anything. So I feel like I'm just waiting around for next month to try again! It sucks seeing the :witch:, but in a small way its nice to be able to start over instead of waiting in the unknown tww.

Hi Rozzle sorry to here about your grandmother in law what a nasty woman just ignore her i don't blame you for not wanting to speak to her again, hope you feel better today x

Hiya ladies!! Sorry about ur G.mother inlaw rozz how rude of her!! :hissy:

Well ive ran out of opk's :rofl: last time i id one was yesteray evening sometime and the line was dark, and im havng twinges and cramping today so i think i might have ovulated today? or maybe last night im not to sure???

Mann i hope my period (dont come at all but) if it does i hope it comes later or my luteal phase will only be like 10 days :dohh: so ive ovulated on cycle day 14 rather than 12...

Oh god i hope he doesn't end up with a bigger fine now for the criminal damage charge too x

More than likely grrr...tired of worrying bout him now :dohh:!!!

Got really uncomfortable cramping in womb, been like it past 3 hours, it felt the same last 2 cycles when i ovulated...we havnt :sex: tonight, do you think we still stand a chance, we last :sex: last night at 8:00pm and i think im pretty sure im ovulating now? i no it says sperm can last a few days, i sure hope so!!! i Couldnt manage :sex:if i wanted to, its to uncomfortable at the minute! :dohh:

:hugs: hope your all ok ladies! xxx

Try not to get too stressed about your brother, i've heard sperm lives a few days too so hopefully they will be waiting for the egg then it appears good luck x

I hope so :)

Morning ladies, what you upto this weekend, my poor OH is working today and tomorrow too so wont see much of him...going town today to get me an ink cartridge excitment!!!! :rofl:

Might pop to the inlaws for a cuppa... get out the house!!!

:hugs:

Hi ladies

How areyou all, u lot talk lots!! Well test today and got a neg tes only 10DPO so maybe too early but i think stress has ruined any chance we may havehad.

Glad to heare we still have those legs in the air ladies and sorry for Roz and Nin about negs to we have next month xxxx Can do with good news so keep posting, wont be here for few days as its when i can borrow a laptop,

The police found one car and its been put in a compound for forensics and no sign of mine yet. we have unsrance team out tomorrow as we are putting in such a big claim and my car is being precessed as they hold little hope of finding it. Not slept past 2 days it crazy but life will slowly get back to normal I am sure.

Tak care girls and keep up the hard work :D xxx

Hi jem, im sorry for the worry that your suffering at the minute i hope things will work out for u!!! :hugs: x x x

Hello Ladies....jem...im things willl get better soon...try and stay strong and keep smiling! Legs in Air and Headstands!! I'll tell you something...Im in bloody agony!! Iv been taking paracetamol/codeine and ibuprofen....and it hasnt touched on the pain!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anyways ladies ....... :baby::dust: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->