Team Headstand!!!!

Hello, can I join you all please?

I've been ttc for what seems like forever. I usually shove a pillow under my bum and put legs against the wall.Not sure I could balance on my head and think my arms would collapse under the weight if I tried to do a handstand :rofl:

Is it possible to get the code for the groovy banner please?

Thanks xxx

hey ladies! Welly of course you are welcome!! Ive emailed u the code!! Feeling a little better...I went shopping!! Im really really hoping to conceive a baby in march....an amazing bday pressie.....whoo!! im trying to get into this pma malarkey.....:rofl: xxxxxxxx How is every one today? xxxxxx

I feel ill as anything today, OH was in work early and i got up about 10am and have laid on the couch ever since, think ive got a tummy bug or something, i havent been sick just feel awful in my head and my tum. On my FF i hit my fertile period today so I hope I perk up a bit for it!!

Hi girls, hope you're all having a good wkend.

So glad you've got the PMA thing sorted Rozz!!! I'm feeling more and more doubtful now about this month. Temps have been going down and down.....

Hey Ladies!! Well it seems like my weekend is going to be pretty relaxing, which is good, cause usually we're so busy doing just about everything..hehe...the only thing i'm doing is getting my hair done and thats it and thats all! But i've started my day 1 of clomid today so i'm hoping i'm not going to get sick or anything like that...But i'm excited because it seems that my clomid is working now, now that i'm on a higher dosage! And i just bought yet again another shit load of OPK's!! Can't wait to start using them!!! Anyways i hope all of you are enjoying your weekend!!! xoxo:hug:

hmmm....feeling better again haad yummy takeaway with my mummy...yummy!! xxxx

Hy gals!!! had a nice day??? Ive just done some hot and steamy.........ironing :rofl: took me an hour!!! :lol:

OH is working tomoz, so the inlaws are comming to pick me and kian up and taking us to stourport for the day, not much to do there really but theres a park and a nice pub to have dinner..and some shops :happydance:

im 1dpo maaan so long to wait!!!:dohh:

£35 for a bloody ink cartridge!!! :shock: could ave had me hair done with that :laugh2:

Just watching ANT n DEC take away and relaxing with a nice hot chocolate :) x x x

Dont blame ya mommy2kian...Im now watching jean claude van damme.....hmmmm...me and mum are arguing over who can have him...yummy!!!! xxxxxx

Hi ladies hope you've all had a good day, well wicked witch is due tommorrow onwards if she isn't here by wednesday then thats the latest she's ever been, i might cave in and test tommorrow with fmu but we are godparents at my nephew's christening so if i'm rushing around getting ready i might forget to wee in something so will have to wait till monday. Although i think AF will come she might mess with my mind for a few days but i think she's on her way i have killer back ache and stomach ache but that might be the takeaway i had earlier lol. Hope you all have a good day tommorrow x

:rofl: Rozz!!!

Ohh wow good luck Bernie really hope she stays away!!!

I woke this morning, went for a wee as you do...and it's uncomfortable, kinda burning like cystitis :( sitting here feels like i need a wee aagain but cant get to the docs untill tuesday...i remember before and i drank cranberry juice to help i think i best go shop an buy some!!!
:hissy:

Am looking fowardto my day out today, as long as this doesnt get any worse throughout the day...:hugs: have a good day ladies x x x

hi girls just really quick one so mum cant see, got a:bfp: this morning!!!! very faint but there! just need to keep positive now its 4 days till :witch: due and after trauma so lots of relaxing now!!!! i havent read posts as tryong notto give game awayto mum!!

;love to u all catch up properky soon i will borrow firneds laptop to catchup later xx

Congrats Jem thats wonderful after all you've been thru try to relax now and enjoy that lovely feeling you must have knowing you got your bfp i bet you can't stop smiling? well i'm off to test now as woke up feeling really sick but had to leave wee standing at room temp for a bit (tmi sorry) but i think it will be a bfn its probably last nights takeaway thats made me feel sick, god i really need to find my pma i must have left it somewhere, well i'll be back in ten x

Well i was right it was a bfn i'm just hoping its because i'm only due AF today onwards and it took 2 weeks from first day of missing AF to get a bfp with my youngest so hopefully thats all it is, i'm just off to asda i might buy a dearer test for tommorrow cause i'm only using ebay cheapies at the moment although they are supposed to be the ones you can test early.
Hope you feel better soon mommytokian and congrats again Jem i'm really pleased for you,hope you all have a good day i'm off to my nephew's christening x

Holy moly congrats jem!!!:dance:

And bernie, lets hope and pray that the :witch: forgets to come to your house!!!! :hugs:

Congratulations jem!!! omg well done!!! Handstands/headstands/LIA!! It works!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx pma berniep!!

Congrats Jem!!! So many girls this weekend finding out!! Oooh its exciting! xx

Big congrats Jem!!! Some good news for you for a change hun!!!:happydance:

Congratulations Jem! That's fantastic news!!

Can I join? AF showed up yesterday, she was a week late so really messed with me! I'm just waiting for the baby dancing to start again and headstands sound like fun!!!

xxx

Hi Gemmielou21,
welcome to our group all the ladies here are nice and we've all been supporting each other especially during the dreaded 2ww goodluck with ttc and have fun with the headstands x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->