Team Headstand!!!!

I am new to your forum... Can I join too.

Of course mrso! Welcome! Start practicing your headstands!!

Hello to thenew members and welcome to team handstand/headstand/LIA :lol:

Enjoy your stay (i'd be great working for a hotel) :rofl:

xXx

What am i upto today let me see....ohhh take kian to nursery...come home and wait for the sh*t load of avon to be deliverd....sort it all out in bags and deliver tem 2morrow...revise my reflexology routene, then go to college this evening, come home have cheese on toast then go bed :lol: wooohoo hope it goes by fast..im only 3dpo :lol:

xXx

Hello to thenew members and welcome to team handstand/headstand/LIA :lol:

Enjoy your stay (i'd be great working for a hotel) :rofl:

xXx

What am i upto today let me see....ohhh take kian to nursery...come home and wait for the sh*t load of avon to be deliverd....sort it all out in bags and deliver tem 2morrow...revise my reflexology routene, then go to college this evening, come home have cheese on toast then go bed :lol: wooohoo hope it goes by fast..im only 3dpo :lol:

xXx

wow, busy busy day eh...I'm also a avon rep, i love it..but sorting everything out, and bagging it is the worst part..hehe

In used to be a avon rep i loved the sorting it out and putting it into bags, i liked to see what everyone had got and it was nice to see some of the products in real life rather than in the book.
Well today i'm taking my friend to hairdressing wholesalers to get colour for my hair, then we are nipping into town to pay some bills yipee, calling at her mums for a late lunch and cuppa, taking my friend home and then going to work till half 8 tonight and if i can be bothered after work i might go to toys r us to get the rest of my son's birthday presents.
I tested again this morning and still a bfn although while i'm typing this i think i'm getting period type pains so i bet the witch is just waiting for me to go out before she makes a apperance.
Hope you all have a good day x

Ohhh hello fellow avon reps :wave: :lol: this is the first lot of avon deleiverd i only started last month, ive only earned £61.20 for myself :rofl: well it's better than a kick in the pants eint it!!! :laugh2:

Just sorted it all out, just hope people will pay up!!!

xXx

heloooooooooo

can i come back please, i know its only been a week but i had a really good weekend away with OH and now feel positive and no longer depressed and sad.... onwards and upwards eh? xxx

Hey ladies!!! I've been out for awhile and I have much catching up to do, so pardon my ignorance on who has gotten their :bfp: I'm going to spend the next day reading back through the posts. I can't believe how many posts have been made since I've been out! WHOA!!!!

My current status: :witch: UGH! So I'm out of the 3/3 testing. :hissy:

Hello lovelies, liots of new peolpe and M2kian a manic day for u!!. I did a CB today snd it was as cloear as anything DH is in shock! He said i told me it would take months and he was prepared for 2010!! he he i pointed out we had to have some good news!!! Going to docts of friday afternoon and then we worked out its only 2 months until we tell parents and friends!!!

Hope everyone is good xxx

Welcome back Drakey...and to our new members...Hellooooo!! Headstands all the way!! Well....today was bit poo really!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

can i just say that edinburgh is amazing! lol. and congrats Jem! xx

Welcome...evening...Its my birthday tomorrow....Whoo!!! Hope Everyone is ok.......xxxx

wooohoo!! happy birthday!! hope you have a good day xx

ill try!! heehee not seeing oh till fri cos of work :( xxxxxxxxxxx

i know how you feel!! its my birthday soon and hubby will be on his best mates stag do!!! he goes 2 days before and comes back 2 days after so he will miss any celebrations!!! rubbish!!

Welcome back drakey and Bellazucca.
Happy birthday for tommorrow Rozzle have a good day.
Welcome new ladies heres to head/handstands and lots more bfp's.
Well the nasty evil witch got me today and i'm gutted so heres to another month of ttc except this month i'm on a mission i'm going to take temp, use opk's, eat healthy, exercise more and get some vitamins in, the witch can stay away next month she's not welcome anymore x

i know...it sucks...But I got my friends so hopefully things will be good xxxxx

The B:witch: can fuck off!! Excuse my french....lol!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back