Team Headstand!!!!

Hello new members!!! Happy birthday for tmo Rozz and im sorry bernie!!! Pissing :witch:!!!

I still got slight cystitis and when i wipe, occasionally there is a smudge of pale pinkness on the tissue, isnt it too early for implantation bleeding? i think it's down to the cystitis, im on my 3rd carton of cranbery juice and its helping loads!!!:happydance:

Ohhhh the days are draggin again :hissy:

just got home from college, had an hour of reflexology treatment and it was bliss nearly fell asleep :sleep: :lol:

xXx

sorry the witch got you berniep fingers crossed for next month!!!

The witch is a nasty evil cow and in future she can stay away from away from all of us how dare she come when she's not welcome, there must be loads of women out there who would gratefully welcome a visit from the witch why can't she just visit them?

tell me about it, one of my friends from work has just split up with her bf and is very scared she is pg - she would welcome the witch with open arms!! she can take my turn if she likes!!!!

Oh it is so frustrating flumby! The ones that don't want it get it and the ones who do get screwed.
Jem-Congrats by the way!!! So happy for you!!!:yipee:
Rozz1e1-Happy Birthday :cake:
Berniep-you summed it all up for us!! Thanks!
Mommy2Kian-I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

hee hee thank you ladies..its officially my bday in 2 minutes...im determined to stay up till then..... bloody :witch: just when you think she might not come...shes comes with avengence....its so irritating.....i dont like it one bit!! xxxxx

well girls Handstands didn't work for me this month. AF is due for me on Wednesday, but I had some spotting after OH and I :sex: last night and I'm feeling period cramps now. :(

Oh well... on to the next month!!

hee hee thank you ladies..its officially my bday in 2 minutes...im determined to stay up till then..... bloody :witch: just when you think she might not come...shes comes with avengence....its so irritating.....i dont like it one bit!! xxxxx

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day. :hugs:

Thank u bobobaby, still test 2 morrow anyway, i would xxxxxx

:cake::drunk::icecream: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROZZ!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! :cake::drunk::icecream:

Yay my cystitis has gone *high fives* :laugh2:
im now 4dpo and cant wait till friday because thats a week past Ovulation and that means one week down one week to go :lol:

Today i gotta go and deliver the avon and collect me moneys, wish i could spend it on baby stuff, i cant wait to buy the pram (i no im going waaayyy to far in advance )Ohhh it's so tiring TTC with all the heartache and waiting but i know it will all be worth it in the end!!! :lol: ohh well ill just treat myself to something nice!!!

Rozz, go and stuff your face fulla cake :cake:yummy!!!

And bobo, dont give up yet hun!!! fingers Crossed!!!

xXx:hugs:

right then lol

would some one like to update me on whats been going on?? i was only away a week and it feels a lot longer....

Happy Birthday Rozz! - hope you have the bestest day!!
Congrats Jem! - hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!! - please save us all seats in 1st tri!

not sure i know anything else lol..... glad to be back girls!

love amy xxx

Glad ur back :hugs: drakey I think 3 people have got :bfp: in teamhandstand dont quote me on it i forget now :lol:!!!

Ohhh i just cleaned and hooverd me car, anything to stop me from pondering and looking up symptoms on the net :laugh2:

What a miserable day weather wise :-=

wow, team headstand/hand stand/ lia must really work!! lol

weather bit miserable here too.... im cd20 now, not ovd yet i dnt think...

xx

Well ladies I'm not sure whats going on with me. I started spotting just a little yesterday and the day before and still nothing. I feel like the :witch: is going to be here any second. I for sure thought she would yesterday but she never came. Now I'm just confused. :wacko: When does implantation bleeding occur? Could it be?

Evening all hope everyon'es well

Jem congrats on your :bfp: hope you havea very happy and healthy 9 months :)

Rozz HAPPY BIRTHDAY hunny!!! Are you doing anything nice?

Well i'm off to London for a few days tomorrow for my birthday Thursday and i'm going to GP tomorrow morning coz my body continues to get weirder....not only have i still got exactly the same cramps/back ache as i had prior to late AF (aside from several -ve tests and AF last week) i'm now peeing every 90 mins unless i'm asleep and the weird sensations in my stomach haven't subsided so i'm going to get things checked out. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->