Team Headstand!!!!

Happy Birthday Rozzle have you had a good day?
Happy birthday for thursday Nineena, good luck at docs and have a lovely time when your away.
My fingers are crossed for you both bobo and bella good luck x

Hi girls, hope everyone's ok.

Just wanted to say that I'm glad I'm part of this team - DH got sa results back and there's so few little fellas made the right way and doing the right thing, we need all the bloody help we can get.....! :hissy:

So sorry to hear about his results you know you can always chat to us, its good to talk don't keep things bottled up, is there anything docs can do to help his little swimmers? hope everything works out ok x

Hi girls, hope everyone's ok.

Just wanted to say that I'm glad I'm part of this team - DH got sa results back and there's so few little fellas made the right way and doing the right thing, we need all the bloody help we can get.....! :hissy:

:hugs: Hope the Dr. can help solve it. :hugs:

Hope u had a good day Rozz, happy birthday for thursday ninena!!! :hugs:

Im sorry Mrs G how disheartening, i really hope it works out for u and u get that :bfp: soon hun :hugs:xXx

hope you had a good birthday rozzle - even though your hubby was MIA! hehe!!

Happy Birthday!!

Does anyone else use Fertilty friend?! when did it turn to a pay site? it was free!
I use it on my ipod but ive just logged back into my online account and its not showing anything until i pay.

Thanks ladies was with friends this weekend and today been at uni....but on friday i go too see OH so looking forward to tht ;) im feeling good bout this month tho... hope i get my :bfp: this time round....one can only hope, hapy birthday nineena xxxxxx

How is everyone today? anyone doing anything interesting? xxxxxx

afraid not, im just at work at the moment, going out for lunch at 1 and need to pop to bank to get rent money out .. how exciting!!
got my hair done last night, it desperatly needed doing!
im now on cd21 and no sign on ov yet. hope its not annovulatory xx

hmm..i dont kno sweety..mite be in next few days, do u use opk's? xxxx

yeh i use opks, but getting nothing but faint lines lol. dont really trust them myself... gunna buy some angus castus for the next cycle! xx

Nothing exciting for me today, my lil boy got the poops so looking after him...i keep going toilet every 40 minutes i woke in the night desperate for a wee, id be hopeful if it wasnt for this cystitis, i thought it had gone but obvuously not...been to the chemist and she gave me some drinking sachets that should get rid of it hopefully, it isnt sever just a little burn just after i wee...my left lower side has been aching too...

Just sittin here eating a jacket potato with salad n cheese...then gotta revise for an exam tomorrow...and im cooking me stew for tea tonight...ohhh i can barely contain the excitement :rofl: !!!

:hugs:

Ooh mommy2kian..stay hopeful...u never know! Drakey...I dont trust opk's i go on what my body tells me, like ewcm etc...xxxxxxx

Hi girls. Sorry for the slight rant yesterday. Have got dh on a whole load of vits now and also maca. His count is ok but morphology is very low (6%). So it's not impossible but chances are pretty slim. Someone else mentioned chinese medicine but dh thinks vits are a bit radical, let alone chinese lotions and potions!

No sign of :witch: yet this month though, so keeping FX.

When are u due MrsG? i hope she stays away for you!!!! :hug::hugs::hug:

Ive temped for the second time today, i dunno how to post my link, my chart is sparse, i havent done it properly till yesterday and today so ignore the previous info on it, i'll see if this link works!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

ok,, it doesnt, ignore me. How do i post my chart?!

Hi everyone hope your all ok? don't apologise for rant Mrs G thats what we are all here for, when is the witch due? i really hope she stays away good luck x

Thanks girls. Well witch could be due any day this week tbh... normal cycle is 28 days which means she would have been due monday. But normal lp is either 11 days (I'm on 12 today) or 13 days (so due friday)..???!!!!! Temp did a major drop this morning so thought she would have shown by now. Put my back out yesterday though so don't know if that has affected temp. FF says test day tomorrow but taking sa results into consideration now, not sure I'll bother.

loulou- I'm sure there is an easier way to do it but I emailed my chart to myself (the link is on the left hand side in ff) and then copied the link from the email onto my sig

hey my lovelies, I am back... How are we all I cant leave u i need to keep in with knowing whats happening!!! Happy birthday Roz and Nin x Hope u both have/had great times. Mrs G sorry to hear ur news it means u will have to have more :sex:!! how are the rest of u doing i have really missed being on here!!

got my phone yesterday and the insurance company pying out on my car so off shopping for a new one saturday but of course it now needs to be a 5 door\!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->