Team Headstand!!!!

Welcome back jem hows it going? are you going to get same sort of car or do you fancy something different? what did you have? x

You must be over the moon jem!!! :dance:

Well im only 5dpo..as you know ive had/got cystitis and keep needing the toilet all the time, but over the past few hours ive got cold like symtoms, my eyes are aching and my nose feels all warm, and when i bend over, the top of my nose near my eyes hurts like blood rushing to it, i wish i could be hopeful buy im only 5dpo (i think) and wouldnt get symtpoms yet so im guesin im comming down with a cold :( :dohh:

Good luck mommy2kian keep up the pma x
I'm off to bed ladies i'm shattered i hate feeling tired and crappy when the witch is visiting i just wish she would bugger off and leave me alone, night night x

Me to hun im nackerd, been up since 6:30 i could have slept all daayyy if little man would have let me :sleep:

G'night ladies xXx:hugs:

Welcome back jem! Hmmmm :witch: gone now for this month, I hope she doesnt bloody come back either! Just got back from gym..Dont what on earth possessed me to do so..but actually really enjoyed it! Although had a slight disagreement with OH cos I had a drink last night...to which I replied the :witch: is here and I know Im not pg and it wasnt alot and I wanted to let my hair down on my bday....to which he replied he was sorry for overreacting....bloody men! xxxxx

looks like the witch left your house and headed straight over to mine!!!

well rozz its time to get jiggy wiv it:sex: ;) :lol:

Im sorry flumpy!!! good luck 4 this time round :hugs:

I feel like shit scuse my french but i do :blush:...ive got a cold and i might aswell be chained to tho loo!!! Im hoping these are all good sign i really am!![-o<

Ive got an exam today at college and we have to get 100% :rofl: what a joke i have no chance!!!

My OH is comming into college today to be my case study for 3 weeks, he gets an hour massage with hot stones jammy git!!! He better return the favour!!! :lol:

Hope u have a good day girls!!! xXx

Ooh...mommy2kian...make sure he does return the favour!! Hmm plenty of :sex: is what the doctor ordered me thinks...I know im probably getting my hopes up...but i feel like this month is my month....all hoping anyway! xxxxx hope everyone is okxxx

yeh im ok thanks rozz... just plodding along lol. xx

good glsd ure ok hun...we all need to stick together through the thick and thin...goods and bads!!! xxx

yeah well said! think im gunna give angus castus a go! try and get me body ticking again, still not sure im gunna ov! but eggy has to make an appearance some time doesnt it lol. how are you? xx

Im so sorry Mrs G :( blasted :witch: !!!

And yes Rozz we gotta all stick together!!! :) xXx :hugs:

Thanks girls. Isn't it wierd how in a strange way the :witch: arriving seems like a relief after the torture of 2ww????!!

Sorry witch got you Mrs G and flumpy, i know what you mean though about it been a relief at end of 2ww at least when she arrives we know one way or the other.
How is everyone today?

i am having a strange day...

the spotting from last night has stopped, surely that cant be it surely?

What cycle day are you, could it be implantation bleeding??? ohhhh i do hope so!!! :hugs:

I think I am 8 DPO. this may sound stupid but I dont know what implantation bleeding is!!! :blush::blush:

It's when the baby attatches itself to the womb (implanting itself) some women experience slight spotting of brown/pinky blood. not heavy but spotting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->