Team Headstand!!!!

Click this https://www.amazingpregnancy.com/pregnancy-articles/547.html

:hugs:

well, what I had was only when i wiped (TMI sorry!) and it was a pinky/orangey colour - that was last night so I expected the witch in full force today but absolutely nothing my CM is white (TMI again), do you think that could be it?

I do hope so but I dont think this month is my month - no symptoms yet!!

I hope it's a good sign for you! fingers crossed, when is the :witch: due? hope she misses us this month!!! Stay away you're not wanted!!! :lol:

due wednesday next week I hope she doesnt turn up - i am officially uninviting her!! she is no longer welcome!!

when are you testing?

Im not sure when im due i think it is between 9th march and the 11th march...i might try monday then ill be 10dpo...please please please let this be it!!! :baby:

i have got my fingers crossed for you!! dont forget to let us all know!!!

i hope this is your month!! sending losts of baby dust your way!! xx

Aww thankyou, you too hun!!! :)

Morning ladies, im up early again "thanks kian" :lol:

Hope veryone is ok, i got slight cramping i hope that damn :witch: isnt on her way!!!

My cold lasted one whole day, horrible it was, stuffy hot nose, bad head eyes all watery and aching, didnt kno if i was comming or goin, not sure how i got on with my exam, wont find out untill 2weeks :hissy::blush:

ohhh the days are going to slow now...were off to wales tomorrow for a day out so that will take my mind of it :)

Im thinking of booking a late deal holiday somewhere, ut id be scared flying if i were pregnant :baby:

i just wanna get away from this place :lol: xXx

Any reccomendations

I flew at 16 weeks pregnant we went to rhodes for a week i was a bit nervous about flying why pregnant but it was nice to have a holiday before Harry came along.
How is everyone today? x

Hiya!!! Just had me a yummy chinese!!! :munch:

Thats good to hear bernie i wouldnt mind getting away for a week!!!

Been quiet in this thread today :lol:

xXx

Just got out the bath now, had some AF type pains for the last couple of hours, so went to relax. Im 2dpo now, im sittin in wait! The 2ww has commenced.

hey ladies how is it going, sounds like some mied symtoms!!! Hope your all well i am hoping to get laptop this week so i can get on here more often! God first antenatal appointment 16 april so its starting to feel real, fingers crossed for some buddies with :bfp: soon

Ohhh i hate the 2WW too Lou!!!

Jem im so happy for u hun, with all the heartache you been through with the burglary you deserved this :) keep us updated and hope someof us join you soon!!!

Im having a little bit of cramping and my backs aching, feels like :witch: :cry:
if i ovulated 2 days late will my period b later??? if so than period due 11th i think...

Anyway, its not the end of the world just dust myself and try again...look at me talking like im out already i need some PMA :lol:

Im off to wales today just for the day, beats this place so wont be on here much after 9:00am...

Enjoy your day ladies!!! :hugs: x x x

I ov'd late this month and yes :witch: was later. Sorry!
Don't count your self out yet hun, it's never over til she arrives.
Keep up the pma!

:hug:

Good luck Lou hope the 2ww doesn't drag too much,
I hope your pains aren't the witch Mommy2kian, hope you had a good day in wales and book a hol if you can everyone needs a break.
Hope everyone else is ok its been very quiet on here the past few days x

G'morning girls!!!

Man was i in agony around wales...but i no why...i think ive got a kidney infection from the cystitis, all my lower back was throbbing and when i wiped i had very pale pink on the tissue, it's not the :witch: and i dont think it is implantation...apparently you can have blood in the wee when u have cystitis...ive woke this morning and im fine :lol: so wierd...think ill go docs for some antibiotics because the sachets that the chemist gave me hasnt worked...

Ive ran out of preg tests :hissy: and i heard that FRER are buy one get one free from boots so might nip in tomorrow then test tuesday with FMU unless i get ready and go out today and test tomorrow :laugh2: ill be 10dpo tomorrow is that to early you think?

:hugs:

hiya

i still cant get team handstand to work in my siggy

oh and im 4 days late lol. but only 7/8 dpo as ov'd late so frer didnt show anything meaningfull this morning.

i have an achy back so im geussing :witch: is coming

im frustrated

I tested when i got home an got a :bfn: i must be out this month if FRER can detect upto 6 days before period and my period is due in 3 days :cry: x x x :hugs:

Don't give up yet mommy2kian is frer the name of a pregnancy test or does it stand for first response something something? if its first response they didn't work with my second pregnancy even when AF was 2 weeks late so don't give up yet, good luck x
and good luck Anna x
Hope everyone is ok today i've just got back from my eldest's birthday party he had it at build a bear workshop then for something to eat after and for him and 8 friends it cost me £150 in total, i could have spent that on alsorts i've told him now he and his brother have both had a party there thats it no more there they can go bowling or something next time or i'll be turning them into spoilt brats lol x

Yeh bernie, first response early result...i just have a feeling this month, ya know when u just have a feeling, i just feel different??? When do you think i should try again? plus it wasnt wih first morning urine...

Wow build a bear what a cool party :lol:!!! We took my 3 year old bowling for his birthday and thomas land in drayton manor he loved it, an i loved tomasland too cus i got to go on the rides with him :rofl: he didnt want to go on cranky so i went on by myself :lol:

Hows things with everyone??? :hugs:

to be honest Im miserable

you may have seen the post by me about leaky boobs, well my t shirt had patches and my brother in law pointed it out, gee there wasnt even a rock to climb under

Im also getting some fantastic pains low down

I wish :witch: would just make her damn mind up Ive had enough

Im gonna have to go to the docs tomorrow, about being late (my cycles always been 22 days even before Morgan) leaking which never happened before and about my darn throat

plus poor morgans got a lovely bark to boot so he needs a doc too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->