Team Headstand!!!!

AWww anna, i hope you get some answers soon!!!

What leaked? milk? is that normal so early?

:hugs:

didnt examine it lol was too shocked,

I dont know if its a sign, I dont think people who havnt had children get it but with Morgan only being 4 months old I really dont know

Im just fed up

I think Im gonna have a break of ttc when this is sorted Im just putting myself through heart ache each month, when I should just be happy I have one beautiful baby boy

Hi girls

Mommy2kian, test again maybe with fmu, just cos 2 frer didn't pick anything up doesn't mean it is def neg. I think the whole 6 days before your period is bull sh*t!! How many dpo are you now? there was a thread on here about when girls got their bfp and I'm sure 14dpo was the most requent. FX. :hug:

Anna, I think you are very brave ttc with a 4 month old!!! :hug: Don't let ttc spoil the time you have with the baby boy you do have.

I know how u feel, this is only my 3rd cycle but it's so heart wrenching when the :witch: shows up...i think ill be more upset this time round as ive felt so different this month ive kinda got it in my head that this might be it!!! But who knows..goodluck to u :) :dust: x x x:hugs:

Hiya Mrs G :hugs:

Im 9dpo, i didn read the statistics on the FRER i just presumed it would tell me as im only 3 days away from period...i feel alot happier knowing that they might be total bull sh*t :lol: xXx

Hiya Mrs G :hugs:

Im 9dpo, i didn read the statistics on the FRER i just presumed it would tell me as im only 3 days away from period...i feel alot happier knowing that they might be total bull sh*t :lol: xXx

Well, that's just my opinion!!! If you look in ttc products there is a review on different tests and everyone has a different opinion on all the tests. Hold out for a few days if you can then test again with fmu. FX :hug:

thankyou! gonna try hold out till wednesday *twiddles thumbs*

Right im off to bed, i know its early but been up since crack of dawn :lol:

Nighty night ladies sweet dreams!!! xXx:hugs:

Morning ladies, good luck mommy2kian don't give up yet try to wait till wednesday if you can and def use fmu, i've noticed people on here seem to think superdrug's own brand of test are good have you got a superdrug nearby? I will keep my fingers crossed for you i really do hope you get your bfp. Are you feeling better now? did you go to doc about possible water infection? i had one a few weeks ago it was agony just what we need when we are ttc and BDing lots, hope you feel better soon x
Anna good luck at docs hope you get some answers, and enjoy your baby boy they grow up too quick my eldest is 8 on friday it doesn't seem like 2 mins since i he was a baby its depressing really he's growing up so quickly x

Morning ladies, good luck mommy2kian don't give up yet try to wait till wednesday if you can and def use fmu, i've noticed people on here seem to think superdrug's own brand of test are good have you got a superdrug nearby? I will keep my fingers crossed for you i really do hope you get your bfp. Are you feeling better now? did you go to doc about possible water infection? i had one a few weeks ago it was agony just what we need when we are ttc and BDing lots, hope you feel better soon x
Anna good luck at docs hope you get some answers, and enjoy your baby boy they grow up too quick my eldest is 8 on friday it doesn't seem like 2 mins since i he was a baby its depressing really he's growing up so quickly x

Hi bernie Thankyou :) :hugs: There isnt superdrug nearby, but i could go to one if i REALLY needed to but im trying to hold out, i did test ths morning again why cant i just stop??? :rofl: :bfn: again... funnily enough my cystitis seems to have subsided, but i still keep needing the loo often and my back is still aching...got a dull hedache too and having little like twinges in lower left side s think the old bag is going to make an appearance soon...i felt low today so i thought what the hell, ill go to the hairdressers and get me hair cut lol...ive had a fringe and now i feel even lower because i cant get used to it :lol: i look like lilly allen on a bad day!!!... :dohh:

hiya

well i got a faint line on a frer this morning and I was a little excited and posted it, but two other posters said they had false positives twice on frer last week so now I aent so convinced

I may test again tonight after all they were on offer lol

Ohhh exciting good luck hun how many dpo are u? im 10dpo and still no faint line..just AF type cramping ad backache, i think shes around the corner :( xXx

i ov'd around the 28th feb 1st mar so 8/9 dpo

Im gonna do another as soon as I can lol

Well im keeping everything crossed for u hun!!! Best of luck and let us know :) xXx:hugs:

Ohhh exciting good luck hun how many dpo are u? im 10dpo and still no faint line..just AF type cramping ad backache, i think shes around the corner :( xXx

Well I'm hoping for you that your cramping is not AF coming and i'm hoping that you will have your :bfp: !! Is she usually late or pretty much on time?:hug:

Hiya thankyou :) :hugs: Shes usually on time or earlier, i ov'd 2 days later thn normal so im guessing this cycle will be a 26 instead of a 24? which eans shes due wednesday...just been toilet thinking she had arrived but she hasnt it's such a relief when u dont see the :witch: isnt it :lol: dont think shes to far away though, i'd be shocked of i got a :bfp: wednesday!!! :shock:

Hiya thankyou :) :hugs: Shes usually on time or earlier, i ov'd 2 days later thn normal so im guessing this cycle will be a 26 instead of a 24? which eans shes due wednesday...just been toilet thinking she had arrived but she hasnt it's such a relief when u dont see the :witch: isnt it :lol: dont think shes to far away though, i'd be shocked of i got a :bfp: wednesday!!! :shock:

hey hun! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!:hugs:

omg couldnt resist

did the test again just now, after holding wee for an hour and half, so not very long

even timed it with the stop watch on here, and guess what

same faint line showing from 1 min 30 secs

omg am I pregnant, I feel like crying

OOOOOHHHH Good luck anna!! Hey ladies!! me thinks I have got my cycle wrong, on cd12 and have had o'v pains all day...this weekend me and oh :sex: all weekend and this morning so all hoping!!! hmm........i dno know...if i get o pains this weekend when im due to ov then i guess i was wrong and my body is just odd...........lol!!! hows everyone? xxxxx

well im cd 26, had temp drop this morning and opks getting slightly darker although still very faint lmao.... hopefully ill be oving soon! sorry not been on in a while, ive been slightly distracted lmao xxxxxxx

Good luck Mommy2kian i hope they are not AF pains and good luck Anna it sounds promising.
If you have ovulated already Rozz hopefully you have caught the egg with all the BDing you've done fingers crossed for you.
And finally i hope you get a positive on your opks soon Drakey.
Hope your all ok, i've not done much today had my hair done like you mommy2kian and then been to work and had a busy shift which is going to be followed by 2 more busy shifts 2moro and Wed but then i break up till next tues as we are going to skegness for a long weekend for my eldest's birthday i can't wait x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->