Team Headstand!!!!

Congrats Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Rozz fingers crossed for you :) xXx :hugs:

Drakey, the day will come soon, just keep :sex: to be on the safe side!!! :lol:

Night all im off to lie in bed and have a chat ot my OH :D

xXX

evening everyone!!

well I am getting desperate to test - i dont know why I have no symptoms whatsover and dont even 'feel' pregnant!! please talk me out of it! it is too early anyway and I know it will be BFN!!!

aaarrrggghhh!! I am slowly going insane - I just want a baby why is it so hard!!!

How long till AF due? flumpy, don't test, don't test don't test is that enough talking you out of it or do you need some more? if you've still a few days till AF due even if you are pregnant which i hope you are it may be too early to test and you'd be dissapointed if you got a bfn hang on a bit longer good luck x

hmmmm in a bit of pain tbh at the mo...hope I have ov....and I hope Ive caught the egg..I feel all Bloated..my god...i shouldnt be symptom spotting this soon...this 2WW is going to be hell.... Good Luck Ladies!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well i'm going to bed ladies good night x

OMG ladies i awoke this morning and thought what the hell im gonna test...11dpo and within a minute i looked and nearly fainted... :bfp: !!!i haD A FEELING THIS MOTH BECAUSE IVE HAD SO MANY SYMPTOMS!!! ooops sorry about the capital letters im all in a tizz!!!

Symptoms for me:
My boobs dont hurt at all, and around period they get tender but are fine!
The stuffy nose that lasted a day, i thought that was strange!!!
Weeing all the time, thought it was cystitis (i still think i got a bit of infection) better get it sorted!
The horrible backache sunday thought i was gonna keel over it was throbbing! Thougt it was my kidneys and thought i had kidney infection :lol:
The pale pinkness on the tissue again i put it down to the cystiis!!
And cramping all yesterday thoght te witch was comming any minute, and the twinges on my left side!!!
My wee smlled alot stronger but again thought it was the infection :lol:

I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

I hope its a real :bfp: its all pink and i dont have to squint to see it, obviously notas dark as control line but dark enough for me and OH to cry over it!!! :)

The dcotor said i might go through the menopause as early as 25 (im 26 now) because of the chemoterapy for the cancer i had 5 years back, so this might be my last chance for a baby and i couldnt be happier omg im cryin happy tears ohhh i havnt seen these in awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first time using pre-seed too!!!

:dance:

OMG ladies i awoke this morning and thought what the hell im gonna test...11dpo and within a minute i looked and nearly fainted... :bfp: !!!i haD A FEELING THIS MOTH BECAUSE IVE HAD SO MANY SYMPTOMS!!! ooops sorry about the capital letters im all in a tizz!!!

Symptoms for me:
My boobs dont hurt at all, and around period they get tender but are fine!
The stuffy nose that lasted a day, i thought that was strange!!!
Weeing all the time, thought it was cystitis (i still think i got a bit of infection) better get it sorted!
The horrible backache sunday thought i was gonna keel over it was throbbing! Thougt it was my kidneys and thought i had kidney infection :lol:
The pale pinkness on the tissue again i put it down to the cystiis!!
And cramping all yesterday thoght te witch was comming any minute, and the twinges on my left side!!!
My wee smlled alot stronger but again thought it was the infection :lol:

I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

I hope its a real :bfp: its all pink and i dont have to squint to see it, obviously notas dark as control line but dark enough for me and OH to cry over it!!! :)

The dcotor said i might go through the menopause as early as 25 (im 26 now) because of the chemoterapy for the cancer i had 5 years back, so this might be my last chance for a baby and i couldnt be happier omg im cryin happy tears ohhh i havnt seen these in awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first time using pre-seed too!!!

:dance:

omg!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats!!!! I had my fingers crossed for you hun!!! I told you that it wasn't af cramps or at least i was hoping and look now..Wow thats so awesome!!! I'm so so so happy for you!!!! Keep us updated hun!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs:

Thankyou so much!!! :dance:

Just confirmed it with a digi with my 3rd wee of the morning :lol:

Somebody slap me???? it doesnt feel real!!!

Thankyou so much!!! :dance:

Just confirmed it with a digi with my 3rd wee of the morning :lol:

Somebody slap me???? it doesnt feel real!!!

SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!!!!! its real girl!!! Your going to be a mommy2anotherboy/girl

AHHHHHHH Thanks!!! I hope you get your :bfp: soon i really do i will keep everything crossed just like u did for me!!! :hugs:

Mommy2Kian that is fabulous news!! Congratulations girl!!

OMG!!! Congrats Mommy2Kian!!!! Hope this month is my month too!!! Whooo!!! good luck ladies!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news mommy2kian, big congrats hun!!! :happydance:

If I ovulated yesterday...And im almost certain i did.....thick lots of EWCM...cramping/pinching too early 4 :witch: I think my cycle is still out of sync from coming off pop in jan...I think im in the 2WW now...Wish me luck.... xxxxxx

If I ovulated yesterday...And im almost certain i did.....thick lots of EWCM...cramping/pinching too early 4 :witch: I think my cycle is still out of sync from coming off pop in jan...I think im in the 2WW now...Wish me luck.... xxxxxx

LLLUUUCCCKKK!!!!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->