Team Headstand!!!!

Congratulations mommy2kian i'm really pleased for you i really hoped this was your month x
Good luck Rozzle i can't believe how early you have ovulated, last cycle we were due the witch round about the same time i haven't even started BDing yet as i'm only on CD9 and hubby not well so giving him a couple of days to pick up and then we can get going lol.
Hope everyone else is ok, Team headstand has had some good results since it got started hopefully the rest of us will follow very soon x

I know...I cant believe ive ovulated earlier either....its a bit odd...but me and oh :sex: most of the time anyway :blush: :rofl: Just as well really cos otherwise I would have miissed it!! This is the best team!! Go Team Handstand!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies, how are we al today? im so used to the TTC section i cant sem to move out :lol:

Got midwife appointmentat 2:20 today, i guess just to confirm it, i took another test his morning JUST incase nd yes its still positive phheeewww!!! :D

I think it ws the pre-seed and the LIA thathelped me get my bfp this month, i just wannid to say thankyou to all o you for yor kind words nd loving support!!!

Now get yer asses over to first trimester im waiting for you :rofl: !!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies, how are we al today? im so used to the TTC section i cant sem to move out :lol:

Got mide appointmentat 2:20 today, i guess just to confirm it, i took another test his morning JUST incase nd yes its still positive phheeewww!!! :D

I think it ws the pre-seed and the LIA thathelped me get my bfp this month, i just wannid to say thankyou to all o you for yor kind words nd loving support!!!

Now get yer asses over to first trimester im waiting for you :rofl: !!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm going to be using pre-seed this month for the first time! And of course LIA!! :) I hope I get as lucky as you with the results! Congrats again!!

hiya

i went and told my doctor yesterday, my first midwife appointments april 8th, same midwife as morgan. boy wont she be suprised to see me so soon lol

we have booked a private reasurrance scan for 7th april, and a sexing scan for 6th june cant wait!

is this a good sign....sorry if tmi.....only 3 dpo but usually by now 4 me after O, i dont really have lots of EWCM.....goes after about 2 days..but now i have loads!! and im still having cramps..hmmmm...boobs sore as well....I hope i can join u soon mommy2kian!!! xxxxxxxx

I hope u join me soon too!!!!!

still had cm al through the 2WW, but it's thick and creamy colour:blush: Im stil running to the toilet thinking the :witch: has shown up!!!

The main symptom for me was the stuffy nose and cold like symptoms!

Today i can barely talk i have a sor throat and im soooo tired :sleep:

Im cossing everything thats possible to cross for you!!! :hugs:

Morning ladies!! well afternoon....How is everyone today? Where is everyone today???? xxxxxxxx

hey Ladies, well im excited to say that i just picked up some preseed and can't wait to start using it!!!! Hope everyone is doing well!

Mommy2kian, how are you feeling?? You feeling like your preggo??

Hmmmm...I still got loads of thick creamy ewcm...sorry tmi!! :blush: Feeling very odd at the moment......My emotions are all over the place!!! xxxxxx

Ohhh sounds promising!!! Fingers crossed, when u testing??? :hugs:

Hiya no i dont feel pregnant :lol: i feel normal except i got a cold and feel a bit low...and im boated but probably because ive just ate a big fat dinner :rofl:

I want a pregnancy test just so i can test again to make sure but i eint got one :lol:

Hope your doing well!!! xXx:hugs:

hello ladies so much to read!!! FInlayy starting to get back to some normality, got laptop at least! How are you all doing congrats mommy2kian!!!! And Roz its sounding promising!!! I am just so tired my school are having a disco for red nose dday and I managed to get out of it by saying i was too tired...its true honest!!!

Here is hoping for more November babies!

Glad things are getting back to normality for you jem and thanks :) xXx

im gna test next friday when im 11dpo...and if i get a :bfn: then the week after! lol! not giving up!! sorry if tmi but today cm had a brown pink tinge.....too early for ip? xxxxxx

Rozz ive saved u a seat next to me in first trimester!!! ;)

I cant shift this cold and cough!!!

Get results monday about this damn water infection i hope it isnt bad news and a few tablets can get id of it...! xXx:hugs:

Rozz ive saved u a seat next to me in first trimester!!! ;)

I cant shift this cold and cough!!!

Get results monday about this damn water infection i hope it isnt bad news and a few tablets can get id of it...! xXx:hugs:

Have you tried cranberry? The juice is a bit bitter but you can get it in tablet form. Good at easing urinary infections.

Hiya yes ive lived on that stuff :lol: it is getting better though i must say, my immune system has had a right bashing though!

Good luck for the next time round Mrs G do not give up hope!!! xXx:hugs:

Hey guys, im going to join team headstand hehe. Seeing how thats what ive been doing anyway :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->