Team Headstand!!!!

Hiya ladies how are u all this morning? i cant get lady gaga song out me head "poker face" im loving it!! :lol:

i found this on page 2 so thought id bump it up abit, hope someone is going to join me over in 1st trimester soon!!! :hugs:

Don't forget you have me!!! But we do need some more people in first tri, I was thoroughly naughty yesterday and bought my first baby clothes thing, DH has made me promise not to get more he said if anything were to happen he doesnt want me surrounded by baby things!! Typicl man with feet on floor.

How is everyone doing? xx

Hello! Hmmm naughty girl buying baby things! lol! Hmmm..Im good today just wait is killing me now....but i know if i test now it will be :bfn: and seeing that is jut heartbreaking......hmm..going to make sunday dins dins.....i love that song too mommy2kian!! xxxxxxx

I like her other one, lets dance. Bit past dancing on a saturday night now though!!! I like my early nights too much!!!

When you testing Roz?

:hug:

Hello ladies,
Well i've had one hell of a few days, we were due to go to skegness for the weekend on friday to celebrate my sons birthday and everything that could go wrong did go wrong, the days leading up to it my husband who has a chronic lung condition got a chest infection and got worse as the week went on but we were still determined to go, then on Thursday as i nipped into town to get James' birthday cake and a few bits for the break the exhaust fell off the car so with less than 24 hours to go before we went away we now had no car to travel in, after ringing round car hire companies my father in law offered to take us and pick us back up to save us some money so it was back on, we got up friday morning and my husband was worse so we made the decision that he wasn't well enough to stay in a cold caravan in his state, i then had to decide whether i would take the kids alone and because the break was for James' birthday we decided i would go alone with the kids. So my father in law took us and then the fun began we were staying in a static caravan owned by the site and our electrics went off 5 times in 3 days, 3 of which were about half 9 at night when it was pitch black outside (the kids were very scared it was awful), not only did we have the electric problem but our gas fire in the caravan didn't give any heat off it so on a night and first thing in the morning it was freezing the 3 of us slept in one bed with 3 duvets and still couldn't get warm, and then when we went out on a evening to the entertainment and were walking back about 9 o clock the road we had to walk down for a good 10 mins had no lighting, no footpaths and trees surrounding i did not feel safe at all been a female with 2 young kids and when cars came towards you they didn't see you till the last minute it was scary. I don't think i'll go away on friday the 13th again lol. But on the plus side during the daytime we had a really good time we went into skegness, played on the beach, went to the funfair, went swimming and spent some lovely quality time together. So i'm back now hubby is feeling a bit better and i'm on cd14 so i'm just hoping we haven't missed the egg we are going to BD like rabbits tonight and for the next week if he's upto it, fingers crossed i didn't ov early cause we haven't BD at all yet this cycle.
Anyway i've bored you all enough now, how is everyone? x

Heehee!!! Hellooo!!! Im good thank u!!! Looking at wedding dresses!!!!!! And testing on friday....hmmmm...xxxxx

Did you find any wedding dresses you liked? when's the big day? good luck for testing on friday x

Must improve my LIA technique - ended up with a slightly soggy pillow!!!:rofl:

I did the same thing last month, I don't learn!!!

Loving your wkend away story Bernie, hope that egg waited for oh's recovery!
:hug:

in august getting married....exciting!! the llink to the dress is on my sig...at the end xxxxx

in august getting married....exciting!! the llink to the dress is on my sig...at the end xxxxx

your dress is absolutely gorgeous hun! i love it!! congrats on getting married!

I'll be O'ing this weekend and so tomorrow I'm starting lots of :sex:! Wish me luck girls! I injured my hand a couple days ago and so I won't be able to do my handstands but I'll def. have LIA!!

Good luck bobobaby x
Hi Rozz i looked at your dress on your thread about dress it gorgeous i'd love to get married again to my hubby of course but just to plan the wedding and pick the dress again would be great x
Hope your all ok today x

We are coming very soon hopefully pma everyone x

Im trying.....lol! My dress is amazing, I love it! I keep looking at it! I spose its keeping my mind of baby making, which is actually a welcome break tbh, getting too down on myself at the moment xxxxx

that dress is beautiful!! When in august is your wedding? We had an august wedding in 2007 we thought it was going to pee it down and it turned out to be the best weekend we had all summer! SO exciting!

How is everyone doing? We need more visitors mommy your right!

I have just been signed off for a week been getting really bad cramping and wobbly and doc thinks its my body or baby saying stop! I am a teacher it isnt a job you can ease back from. Need to visit surgery every day.

Keep sticking those legs up my lovely ladies and remember to use your OH pillow if you rest your bum on one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->