Team Headstand!!!!

Hope everything goes ok jem take it easy and let hubby run around after you x
Hope your feeling better Rozz keep thinking of your dress and how perfect your big day will be x
I had a scan today cause i've had some bleeding between periods and pains where my ovaries are so have to wait about 10 days now for results, hopefully everything will be ok, how is everybody else?

Hello girls hope your ok, it is very quiet on here xxx

I have jsut got home having spent the night in hospital as I thought bub was giving me jip, turns out after being left with a mighty bruise from drip being linked to a drip and being starved from last night, I had a cycst on my ovary and it popped hence the pain I hve been in!m

Saw bubs heart beat today I cried I was so scared it was baby that was the problem. I was doing ok until some nurse said she was sorry wheelingme back to the Surigcal Assessment unit but 1 in 4 ended in miscarriage I pointed out she was misinformed and my baby was fine! Stoopid woman!

So hopeful I wil not get too much more grief once the liquid is reabsorbed in system, and I have a lovely picture of a blob to look at!!!

Hope your all ok and take care xx

Hope you feel better soon Jem and i'm glad its not your baby you must be so relieved hopefully now the rest of your pregnancy will be problem free take care x

Hay ladies! Hope everything else goes ok jem, cracked and tested yesterday, am 10dpo, :bfn: not impressed..Oh well....

Hiya ladies u ok?, Rozz i got :bfn: at 10dpo and got :bfp: 11 dpo try again in a couple of days! dont lose hope yet :) xXx

Keep being hopefuly Roz you will get that :bfp:!!!!!!!!!! We need you with usxxx

Has anyone else noticed that with LIA, their thighs look bloody fantastic!!!!?? Can't say the same the right way round!!! :rofl:

Don't lose hope Rozz try again in a few days its not over yet x
:rofl: Mrs G i'd not noticed but i'm going to be checking them out next time x
Hope everyone is ok x

well tested today with sum cheapie tests, one was :bfp: but the test stick thenfell apart so i took another one and it was :bfn:......so i am a little bit confused today...hmmm....but other than that i spose im good, how are the pregnant ones? lol!!!!

I hope your bfp was real Rozz, the fact it fell apart after shouldn't make any difference, are you testing again tommorrow or waiting a couple of days (if your anything like me you won't be able to wait a couple of days) good luck x

Good luck Rozz. The fact that it was a :bfp: before the test fell apart seems like it shouldn't make a difference. Maybe your next urine for the next test wasn't as concentrated. Test in the morning hun, can't wait to see your results! Best of luck!!

I would say definetly test in the morning..Because the first test you took was a :bfp:, I can't understand why it would change, but i'm not too sure!!! I hope you test tomorrow morning and i can't wait for you to tell us that you got your :bfp:!!! Fingers Crossed for you Hun!!!!:happydance:

Ohhhh fingers crossed Rozz!!!:happydance:

Im still waiting to get the pregnancy confirmed :lol: i told the midwife i need it confirming she said she cant do it the DR will have to..so made another appointment went docs he said he cant confirm it that the midwife should...made another appointment with midwife she said she cant do it and not sure why it needs confirming if ive took 2 tests and a digi! I thought to myself...well what if was one of these crazy ass women who want to be pregnant soo much that im lying? :lol: anyways i made another appointment to see another doctor who took my sample and sent it off to hospital...then the receptionist rang and said we have your results for the pregnancy can u make an appointment to see the dr i was like again?!?!?! Fer f*ck sake im up and down like a feckin yoyo!!!:blush: anyway i said cant u just tell me over the fone? she said no im not allowed to but u need to see the DR to disscuss if you wan to keep it or not!!! :shock:

Dumb ass!!! :dohh:
So im back tuesday to get the results and to get me an early scan booked:) xXx

Ohhhh fingers crossed Rozz!!!:happydance:

Im still waiting to get the pregnancy confirmed :lol: i told the midwife i need it confirming she said she cant do it the DR will have to..so made another appointment went docs he said he cant confirm it that the midwife should...made another appointment with midwife she said she cant do it and not sure why it needs confirming if ive took 2 tests and a digi! I thought to myself...well what if was one of these crazy ass women who want to be pregnant soo much that im lying? :lol: anyways i made another appointment to see another doctor who took my sample and sent it off to hospital...then the receptionist rang and said we have your results for the pregnancy can u make an appointment to see the dr i was like again?!?!?! Fer f*ck sake im up and down like a feckin yoyo!!!:blush: anyway i said cant u just tell me over the fone? she said no im not allowed to but u need to see the DR to disscuss if you wan to keep it or not!!! :shock:

Dumb ass!!! :dohh:
So im back tuesday to get the results and to get me an early scan booked:) xXx

WOW what an adventure!! I can't believe she said that about keeping it or not..geez! Well goodluck on tuesday and hopefully it will be soon that you can get your scan booked!!

Good luck at doctors mommy2kian at least she gave the result away with her comment even if her comment was a bit bitchy.
Have you tested again Rozzle?
Hope everyone else is ok? x

Thanks bernie!

Rozz is leaving us in suspenders, not fair!!! :lol:

I wanna know what ROz has got!!! :hissy:

I cannot believe mommy2ian the palava you had! I had the question about whether I wanted to keep it but my GP said if I had done a few preg tests anfd got :bfp: it must be true, it wasnt until i went to hospital i was told it was true...duuurrrr!

Mrs G your comment cracked me up and I am thinking I may look at my thighs like that even though I dont need LIA!:rofl: They need all the help they can get!

We are staring to get our insurance stuff this week!! Normality is returning and we may have got a crib yesterday..naughty naughty!!!

Keep those legs up and hoping to see Roz in 1st tri soon xx:hug:

I'm glad your getting your insurence stuff sorted Jem, i was like you with my first 2 i bought things early i couldn't wait i was so excited x

Hello Ladies...sorry to leave u in suspenders!! Havent tested yet....waiting till 2morrow to test with fmu....Trying not to get too excited which I have been...lalalalala...I want a baby and I want one now!!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->