Team Headstand!!!!

Good luck Rozzle and welcome back we've missed you x

Where is everyone its quiet on here lately, did you test Rozz? good luck x

hiya girls.. well ive decided im going to go out at lunch and buy some angus castus, its can only do but help surley lol.... need to get my cycles back on track. im due on now and no sign yet!! gunna get some sneaky frers too while im out i think xx

Hello Everyone!! Im officially 20 days late today. I have taken 10 hpts and they are all ....I also had a blood test done and that came back !! My thing is that I feel pregnant! I have a 5 year old so I know what some of those symptoms feel like. My nipples started hurting 3 days ago and they look different, Ive been getting nauseous, my saliva is very built up and my appetite has changed!!! I also have a funny taste in my mouth that will not go away! Not just that but I have also gained weight the past month!! Has anyone gone through this?? Please help!!! Has anyone else gone through this? I was eating cereal this morning and I could help smelling everything that was around me!!! I couldnt even finish eating. I dont know that the deal is anymore. Hopefully someone has gone through this before...HEELLLPPP.

Good luck Drakey x
I hope you get some answers soon csanz good luck x

Don't look any different but feel like they've been rubbing all day.....any thoughts?? :blush:

where are u Rozz!!!:lol:

good luck ladies! i got docs today to see if im pregnant :rofl: i better be, me boobs look like ive had surgery, they are so perk and firm, when i lie in the bath they dont flop eiter side they stay put :rofl: :blush:

xXx

K ow what you mean about boobs I have never had such a good pair!! TMI! Hope the doc gos well today mommy2kian.

Whre is roz? I am worried.

Mrs G my nipples were the first sign I was PG anything they touch hurt including putting jim jams on at night!

My birthday today and first one I cannot drink on....I am on antibiotics as well now so at least there are two reasons not to drink...I say I am on antibiotics the doc doesnt know which ones I need I have 2 scripts waiting to hear which one to go and fill in!

Crazy!

Lots of hugs ladies xx

where are u Rozz!!!:lol:

good luck ladies! i got docs today to see if im pregnant :rofl: i better be, me boobs look like ive had surgery, they are so perk and firm, when i lie in the bath they dont flop eiter side they stay put :rofl: :blush:

xXx

How exciting!!! Well goodluck at the docs today!!! I'll be thinking about you!!!:hugs:

How did it go at the docs? mommy2kian hope everything went ok x
Happy birthday jem hope your not too poorly with you needing antibiotics did doctor let you know which ones to get in the end? x
Mrs G i hope you sore nipples mean you are getting your bfp this time x
Hope Rozz and everyone else are ok x
As for me i've been feeling sick for last few days so like Mrs G i don't want to symptom spot but its hard not to lol x

Nausea is good Bernie.... when you testing??

2nd of April my last 2 cycles the witch came 2 days and then 1 day late so i'm going to wait till the 2nd just in case she's late again, if i can wait that long its killing me waiting already especially with feeling sick so much i'm trying not to read too much into it but i can't help it, i hope i'm not just imagining the sickness that would be awful x

2nd of April my last 2 cycles the witch came 2 days and then 1 day late so i'm going to wait till the 2nd just in case she's late again, if i can wait that long its killing me waiting already especially with feeling sick so much i'm trying not to read too much into it but i can't help it, i hope i'm not just imagining the sickness that would be awful x

I'm sposed to be testing 2nd April too!! I try really hard not to SS, cos I'm rubbish at it!! Keep holding out hun! :hug:

I'm sposed to be testing 2nd April too!! I try really hard not to SS, cos I'm rubbish at it!! Keep holding out hun! :hug:

Not long to go now for both of us, good luck i hope we both get good news x

I keep my fingers crossed for all of us!!! If iam late with AF that can be a really good sign cause i've been taking provera and clomid the last 2 months and AF has been coming exactly on the 37th day...So i'll wait and see!!! I hope we get our :bfp: this month!!!

I hope momm2kian is doing ok, i hope the doctors went well!!! Thinking about her!!:hugs: to you!!!

:hugs: Hey!!!!

Docs went fine, as soon as i walked into the office she said congratualtions even though i knew i was pregnant it feels more real now :lol:

Hope u had a lovely birthday jem!!

2nd of april, ohhhhh not long now...i feel lost over in 1st trimester :lol:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly