Team Headstand!!!!

Jem i was on Amoxicilin for 3 days to get rid of this uti, and at last its worked, took a sample to docs yesterday and it was neg yay!!!

I hope u get beter soon!!! :hugs:

Thank you, finally got the amox yesterday on 7 days 500mg the best bit was it was free!...a perk of being pregnant then the same women who I told I was preg asked if I was on OCP!!!:dohh: I am signed off till monday but want to be in work tomorrow but have a suspicion i wont bee able to be as of insurance,

I am worried abnout Roz last we knew she was testing and now nothing, it worries me, Hope everything is ok hun xxx:hugs:

Mrs G, Bernie and want2bamom- fingers crossed for you all testing on 2nd at last it isnt the 1st you wouldnt believe it otherwise!!

Take care ladies x

I could have tested on the 1st that would make me on cd30 2 days late but because i was 2 days late 2 months ago and it been the 1st of april i thought i'd wait one more day if i can that is i'll probably give in to temptation on monday lol.
Glad docs went ok mommuy2kian
Hopefully the antibiotics will have you feeling better soon Jem enjoy your week off try to relax and chill out you'll be back at work soon enough
Hope everyone else is ok? especially Rozzle x

Hope everything is ok Rozz and that you are just out celebrating! :hugs:

Hay ladies, sorry about the absence, Ive been super busy and pissed off at work, 15 :bfn: hpts, af late, feeling like shit, so decided to throw myself into work and take my mind of things till af arrives, altho not sure when, thanks for all ure messages guys, its lovely, its just been a shitty time, and i feel crappy, and im still nauseous all the time and crampings etc, just hoping it wasnt a chem pg...it would xplain the pos test i got :/ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hay ladies, sorry about the absence, Ive been super busy and pissed off at work, 15 :bfn: hpts, af late, feeling like shit, so decided to throw myself into work and take my mind of things till af arrives, altho not sure when, thanks for all ure messages guys, its lovely, its just been a shitty time, and i feel crappy, and im still nauseous all the time and crampings etc, just hoping it wasnt a chem pg...it would xplain the pos test i got :/ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi Rozz i hope you get some answers soon surely if it was a chemical pregnancy the witch would have shown up by now, i really do hope that its just the hcg levels in your wee aren't quite enough to show up on all the other tests and you'll get another bfp very soon, fingers crossed for you x

hi rozz, ill be 2 days late for af tomorrow, no sign of witch coming either just yet, i know im not preg coz my ff charts all messed up and i dnt feel preg either.... wish the witch would show up xx

Don't lose hope yet Drakey the witch hasn't arrived yet good luck x

Rozz--Keep your head up hun!!! I must agree with Bernie that if it was a chemical pregnancy you think the witch would of showed her face by now!! I wish you all the best!

Hi ROz, Keep your chin up babe, glad you back on we have worried about you xx we are here remember that! :hugs:

Morning Ladies,
How are you all today? I'm on my day off from work so going to chill out all day, the wind is quite bad here today and my car is poorly so i can't go anywhere in the car and i'm not walking or taking the bus its way too windy i had a new hairstyle by the time i got back from taking the kids to school lol, so i'm staying at home all day. Well i've bored you all now so i'll go no doubt i'll be on and off here all day bye for now x

hey hey ladies, well i thought that the :witch: would be here, I dont think it is a chem pg i think im just panicing, tested again today :bfn: xxxxxx

I'm thinking of you Rozzle, my period was 2 weeks late when i got my first bfp with my second son so don't give up yet there's still lots of hope x

I feel like crap today ladies its probably a bug but i can't help hoping its good news, i'm exhausted so exhausted its a effort to breath never mind do anything else, i feel sick all the time, i've got pains where my ovaries and uterus should be, i've got a constant headache, i'm dizzy (nearly passed out twice since yesterday), one of my nipples is really sore, i've a bit of creamy white discharge and i've got a huge spot next to my nose, i never get these symptoms leading up to my period i've maybe had the odd one from time to time but never together and so bad, i hope its not a bug i wouldn't mind feeling like this if i was pregnant x

I feel like crap today ladies its probably a bug but i can't help hoping its good news, i'm exhausted so exhausted its a effort to breath never mind do anything else, i feel sick all the time, i've got pains where my ovaries and uterus should be, i've got a constant headache, i'm dizzy (nearly passed out twice since yesterday), one of my nipples is really sore, i've a bit of creamy white discharge and i've got a huge spot next to my nose, i never get these symptoms leading up to my period i've maybe had the odd one from time to time but never together and so bad, i hope its not a bug i wouldn't mind feeling like this if i was pregnant x

Hope you feel better soon! Sending healthy thoughts your way and hoping your feeling this way because your getting a :bfp:! :hugs:

fingers crossed bernie, I got spots in places like back and chest which I have neer got before! here is hoping xx

How you doing ROz? xx

PMA Rozz fingers crossed for you :) :hugs:
Bernie it all sounds positive :D i got a huge spot smack bang in the middle of my nose not even foundation will cover the redness i look like rudolph :blush: :rofl:

Im going away down my OH parents caravan only for the weekend, but i brought me a new outfit because hes taking us out to see a show on saturday and have a meal and a few drinks, obviously ill be on the orange juice :lol: looking forward to getting out the house to be honest!!!

It will soon be the 2nd of april ladies no long left to wait!!!

how are u doing want2beamommy? ive got ur name wrong havnt i sorry :lol:

xXx

Thanks Bobobaby i so want it to be a bfp this time x

Thanks Jem i do have the odd one on my chest too that i don't normally get i hope thats a good sign, hope your pregnancy is going ok x

I know what you mean about feeling like Rudolf and not been able to cover it mommy2kian i'm so paranoid that all people can see when they are talking to me is the huge spot on my nose lol Hows your pregnancy going? have a lovely weekend away, what show are you going to see? x

Hows everyone else? I still feel just as crappy i've now decided its either a virus or i'm pregnant on the side of it been that i'm pregnant my hubby said last night i look and smell different and he's noticed that i've been doing and eating things i don't normally so fingers crossed he's right oh and he said he just has this feeling i am and that he's positive its a girl i really hope his feelings are right normally when witch is due he doesn't comment on these things so hopefully this is it, well i'll go for now take care everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->