Team Headstand!!!!

Hay ladies! Still :bfn: Im certain Im not pg, and no :witch: either, im so stressed me nd OH r arguing...so we are trying to see the funny side of things hope everyone is all good!!!! xxxxx

Well i gave in and tested yesterday bfn but it wasn't my fmu so i decided i would test today with a different test and with fmu i ended up doing 2 different tests both bfn! so i'm starting to lose faith now plus my symptoms aren't as bad today maybe i'm going crazy and imagined them? oh well i've got 4 tests left so i might just do one a day until i get a bfp or the witch arrives.
Hows everyone else? sorry to hear your still getting bfn's Rozzle it must be so frustrating i hope you get a answer one way or the other soon x

Hi ladies!

Hope you're all well.

8dpo for me and have had pinky cm the last couple of days. Felt slightly sick in the car earlier too. Am sure it's nothing as dh's sa results this week were so bad. It will literally be a miracle if i am pregnant!!

:hug:

Wishing the best results for you Mrs G! Pinky cm is a great sign especially if that is out of the ordinary.

Thanks hun!

Don't usually get it, also had a slight dip in temp yesterday, but am really trying not to get hopes up.

Are you gonna test early or wait for af day?

I'm going to wait for AF. I was so positive about this month but now I'm feeling like this isn't it...

A slight dip along with the pink cm is great signs....I'm hopeful for you.

I think 7 might be lucky for both of us.. FX!

:witch: should be due Thursday for me. Don't know if I'll hold out til then or give in and poas! I did stop myself buying hpts today, I've got a drawer full already!

Good luck Mrs G it sounds good fingers crossed for you x
How is everybody else?

Well 2 more bfn's later i'm starting to lose hope AF is due tommorrow if she isn't going to be 1-2 days late like she has been previous months i just hope if she's going to arrive she comes on time and puts me out of my misery.
How is everyone else?

Sorry to hear about the bfn's bernie. There is still hope though, what dpo are you?

Still got pinky cm today, it comes and goes. No other symptoms though, just feel a bit miserable today! :cry:

Excuse my french I just feel like absolute shite today, hundreds of :bfn: no :witch: and today i burstinto tears for no apparent reason.....hmm...I just want some answers!!
Hope everyone is ok xxxxxxx

Excuse my french I just feel like absolute shite today, hundreds of :bfn: no :witch: and today i burstinto tears for no apparent reason.....hmm...I just want some answers!!
Hope everyone is ok xxxxxxx

How many days late is AF??

Sorry to hear about the bfn's bernie. There is still hope though, what dpo are you?

Still got pinky cm today, it comes and goes. No other symptoms though, just feel a bit miserable today! :cry:

Hi Mrs G i haven't done opks or taken Temps yet i will start next month though if AF arrives i just know i usually have a 28 day cycle but the last 2 months i've had a 30 day and 29 day one, so its day 28 today but AF might not come till Tuesday i'll just have to hang in there.
Good luck i hope the cm is a good sign fingers crossed for you x

How's everyone else? sorry to hear you are still getting bfn's Rozzle, how many days late are you now? are you going to go to the doc at some point to see if they will do the blood test? good luck i hope you get some answers soon x

Hi Mrs G i haven't done opks or taken Temps yet i will start next month though if AF arrives i just know i usually have a 28 day cycle but the last 2 months i've had a 30 day and 29 day one, so its day 28 today but AF might not come till Tuesday i'll just have to hang in there.

Keeping everything crossed for you, keep us posted.:hug:

Am tempted to test tomorrow or tues. Wil sa results as they are there is very little chance of bfp so I'm not sure I'll achieving anything but disappointing myself!!

Keeping everything crossed for you, keep us posted.:hug:

Am tempted to test tomorrow or tues. Wil sa results as they are there is very little chance of bfp so I'm not sure I'll achieving anything but disappointing myself!!

Good luck you've had some symptoms this month and you only need 1 healthy sperm to make your baby fingers crossed for you x

Hey Girls just wanted to see how everyone is doing today on this beautiful sunday afternnon!! Well its sunny today here, not sure where you guys are..haha

Rozz, I'm sorry that you keep getting negatives..I really hope you get some answers soon!!!

Bernie, just remember that your not out until the witch arrives..I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!!!

Mrs. G, I hope you when you test its a BFP!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Well want2bamom it was sunny here this aft but its now about half 9 at night and almost bedtime enjoy the rest of your day make the most of the sun x

So, pretty sure :witch: got me...........................:hissy:
Saved wasting a test though I suppose!

Mrs G has she arrived full flow or are you spotting? good luck x
Another bfn for me god i hate waiting if the witch is going to arrive i just wish she'd bloody turn up and get it over and done with.
Hows everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"