Team Headstand!!!!

Hiya ladies!!! im still keeping everything crossed for you all!!!

Had a lovely weekend, and the weather was sunny, still a tad cold but was able to take kian on th beach and play in the sand a bit :lol:

Ohhh do i feel sick! :sick: Im not going to college tonight because of fear i will puke over my client :rofl: :dohh:

Ive got a referral to the birminghams womens hospital to see an Obstretic, so just gotta ring up and book an appointment but i cant get through at the minute :hissy: not sure what its for, i think for a chat then maybe arrange a scan...

i hope to hear some good news from u ladies soon!!! :) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mrs G has she arrived full flow or are you spotting? good luck x
Another bfn for me god i hate waiting if the witch is going to arrive i just wish she'd bloody turn up and get it over and done with.
Hows everyone else?

Just spotting and really only when i wipe (sorry tmi!!). Temp plummeted today though which is generally a sure sign she's round the corner.

Sorry about the bfn, I know what you mean though, when she def arrives you deal with it and move on. It's the uncertaintly which is doing my head in!! Keeping FX for you though.
:hug:

hey ladies...100% certain am not pg, af not here yet late by about 4 days, thinking its stress..so gonna chill out and try properly once again when cycle starts again xxxxxx thank for all ure support xxxxxxx

Good luck Mrs G i hope we both get a answer soon x
Glad you've had a good weekend mommy2kian hope the sickness passes soon x
Sorry to hear you've still no answers Rozz like you said it might be the stress thats caused it to be late, have a long soak in the bath and get hubby to give you a back massage and try not to think about ttc or anything to do with missing periods x
Hope everyone else is ok? i'm still waiting!

Did the evil witch arrive Mrs G ?
I'm so sorry if she did x
I think i've tonsilitus as well now i've got white pus on them i'm starting to sound like a hypochondriac lol, hope everyone else is ok x

Did the evil witch arrive Mrs G ?
I'm so sorry if she did x
I think i've tonsilitus as well now i've got white pus on them i'm starting to sound like a hypochondriac lol, hope everyone else is ok x

Oooh, doesn't sound nice. :hug:

Yep, she has arrived with backup!! On to the next cycle.

Hey girls, just thought i would let you know that my blood work came back and i forsure did ovulate this month!! woo hoo..I'm so happy but i'm scared because my temp went down a little today below coverline!!!

Im sorry MrsG dam witch !!! good luck for this cycle!

Ohh how exciting want2bamom!!! best of luck!!

Hows Rozz and you bernie?

:hugs:

Sorry Witch got you Mrs G i hope she stays away next month x
I'm really pleased you ovulated want2bamom good luck, when will you test? still tommorrow?
Still no sign for me and another bfn to go with my collection if she's going to show i just wish she would get on with it.
Hope everyone else is ok x

Its over for another month :hissy::hissy::hissy: I started spotting about teatime and now i've got the very familiar stomach cramps so the :witch: will be in full flow by bedtime. Turns out i am poorly after all then, at least now i can get on with laying on the sofa and having plenty of rest without feeling guilty i was starting to think i was blowing my "pregnancy symptoms" out of pro-portion but now i know i am just poorly i'll get on with getting better before the BDing can begin.
Hope everyone else is ok x

So sorry hun. :hug: Hope you're feeling better soon.
We've got mumps going round school! Just my luck I'll get it when the holidays start!!!

Thanks ladies, hope everyone else is ok. Af still isn't in full flow usually a couple of hours after spotting its really heavy but its been almost 24 hours since spotting and its just like a light period a bit like last few days of my normal period but i've got really bad stomach cramps this aft too if its not heavy tommorrow i don't know whether to ring docs, what do you ladies think?

Mine have really varied recently, last month hardly anything and this month a flood!!!

:hug:

I'm kind of the same as Mrs G. One month my AF will be kind of heavy and then the next month it will be pretty light. It varies.

Hello ladies!! Me and oh have decided to try for a baby but not temp or chart or opk....just have as much :sex: as we like!!!!!! how is everyone? xxxx

Well it was here in full flow today so at least i know its normal now, how's everyone else today?

Took a test today instead of waiting for the weekend... BFN! I'm sooo disappointed and don't want to be starting cycle 8!!

Took a test today instead of waiting for the weekend... BFN! I'm sooo disappointed and don't want to be starting cycle 8!!

Oh, hun :hug: What dpo are you? It may just be too early yet. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"